Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just shows you how the game and players can change so quickly i was reading on this very thread about Nasty being the best centre back ever last week!!

Indeed, the best 20 year old CB. Maybe I was a tad rash. Jury out.smile.png

Your assumption pisspot means what exactly?

Chelsea where a better side to watch under RDM than Mourinho as well!

Or is it just another one of your boring trolling posts that mean absolutely <deleted> all.

Go and play with yourself on a busy main road or something for Christ sake.

Bit harsh MrRed but I think I can take it.

The point I was making was Martinez gets Everton to play more attractive than Moyes, and at the same time may get better results.

He may not. Which I guess is the point PeterMilk was making.

I think he will.

Just shows you how the game and players can change so quickly i was reading on this very thread about Nasty being the best centre back ever last week!!

"best centre back ever"

We are City fans on here, mate. Not delusional like your lot!tongue.png

I dont believe anybody has said that.

He is an exceptional player, still learning his trade, who has had a couple of poor games recently.. Simple as that.

"best centre back ever"

He is an exceptional player, still learning his trade, who has had a couple of poor games recently.. Simple as that.

Red likes to exaggerate and make stuff up in his head jack, you should know that by now.laugh.png

"best centre back ever"

Red likes to exaggerate and make stuff up in his head jack, you should know that by now.laugh.png

Red left out my "20 year old CB". A bit of editing.wink.png

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Silva is going to be on the bench today. A bit of a surprise that.

I haven't seen anything about that JD. if Wet Spam go similar to the other week against Spurs, we'll need someone who can thread a good ball through and split their defence.

I don't know how much weight to give it MrB, but the Guardian has a starting eleven without Silva. Nastasic and Lescott in the back.

I haven't seen anything about that JD. if Wet Spam go similar to the other week against Spurs, we'll need someone who can thread a good ball through and split their defence.

Wet Spam? How old are you? Is this supposed to be amusing or clevercoffee1.gif

Wet Spam? How old are you? Is this supposed to be amusing or clever:coffee1:

What's up keddy. Had a sense of humour failure?

Sense of humour failure? The last time I had one of those was when Gerrard scored in the last minute of the cup final. As for the Wet Spam thing, I expect this from the Tottenham people but I thought Man city supporters were on a higher evolutionary level.laugh.png Anyway may the best side not win tonight and good luck for the rest of the season, after the game ends, of course. smile.png .

Sense of humour failure? The last time I had one of those was when Gerrard scored in the last minute of the cup final. As for the Wet Spam thing, I expect this from the Tottenham people but I thought Man city supporters were on a higher evolutionary level.laugh.png Anyway may the best side not win tonight and good luck for the rest of the season, after the game ends, of course. smile.png .

Oki doki. I'll refrain from Wet Spam. You did us a great favour a couple of weeks ago and you did a job on them with a good set up for an away game. How are you gonna set up today though?

Wet Spam? How old are you? Is this supposed to be amusing or clevercoffee1.gif

Hows Scammers suit you then Ked ?

Oki doki. I'll refrain from Wet Spam. You did us a great favour a couple of weeks ago and you did a job on them with a good set up for an away game. How are you gonna set up today though?

It's Sam's Birthday so I'm expecting a big fat buxom stripagram to lineup and surprise the pundits and crowd. As for the game I think dear old Carlton Cole might run off a few calories towards the end of the game but before then I can see various people drifting in from midfield Vaz, Nolan, Ravel but no one staying up front for the entire game.but ya never know with a tactical magician like Alladichiolaugh.png

They are so bitter laugh.png

Garcia playing at Centre Half.shock1.gif

Happy Days!!

And a totally new back 4. w00t.gif

I expeted Richards to play in view of Zaba just getting back from Argentina, but making 4 changes seems risky to me.

Anyway, Kuns made it 1-0, so hopefully we will score more than we concede.

They are so bitter laugh.png

Something is stirring in the undergrowthlaugh.png