Manchester City

mrbojangles

I had you lot down for a win as i thought Kompany would be back, but switched when I heard he was out. whistling.gif

I read a rumor today that Rodwell could be in the CB picture. If Pellegrini starts Garcia he should have a mandatory CAT scan.facepalm.gif

No no keep Garcia, I have Chelsea for the win wink.png

I just hope it is a good game, you have fire power to make up for defensive woes.

I had you lot down for a win as i thought Kompany would be back, but switched when I heard he was out. whistling.gif

I read a rumor today that Rodwell could be in the CB picture. If Pellegrini starts Garcia he should have a mandatory CAT scan.facepalm.gif

He played CB in his early days at Everton. I would definately prefer him to Garcia. Plus playing at CB puts less pressure on his 'dodgy' hamstring.

But as I said before I prefer ANYBODY other than Garcia to play CB.

Apart from the fact that he is just NOT a CB, by playing him it negates Yayas effectiveness in midfield,as he spends most of his time trying to cover for Garcia.

But as I said before I prefer ANYBODY other than Garcia to play CB.

Apart from the fact that he is just NOT a CB, by playing him it negates Yayas effectiveness in midfield,as he spends most of his time trying to cover for Garcia.

Absolutely jack. I noticed that several weeks ago. Yaya is just too scared to go up the pitch when Garcia is playing.

Richards and Lescott can play in the centre can't they?

Yes, but Lescott is a bit shaky and not an ideal partner for Nastasic as they are both left footed.

Richards fancies himself as a CB, but I think he is the only one!! He is a great right back, but for me not a CB, but either of them are a million times better than Garcia.

Why not Rodwell? He used to play CB in his early years and was highly thought of.

Richards and Lescott can play in the centre can't they?

Yes, but Lescott is a bit shaky and not an ideal partner for Nastasic as they are both left footed.

Richards fancies himself as a CB, but I think he is the only one!! He is a great right back, but for me not a CB, but either of them are a million times better than Garcia.

Why not Rodwell? He used to play CB in his early years and was highly thought of.

I was highly thought of in my early years Jack tongue.png

Red, there are a few options Pellegrini could do, especially now that Richards is back. Garcia is not a CB but for some strange reason Pellegrini has been putting him there when Kompany has been injured. It's absolutely puzzling as all can see, Garcia is a fish out of water in that position.

The other day against CSK he played Zabaleta, Kolarov, Garcia and Nastasic even though Richards and Lescott were on the bench. Prior to that, he played Richards, Garcia, Nastasic and Clichy. It's truly mind boggling what he see in Garcia.

Personally, I hope he plays Richards on the right, Zabba, Lescott and Nastasic. I also don't know why he isn't giving Boyata any chances either.

Red, there are a few options Pellegrini could do, especially now that Richards is back. Garcia is not a CB but for some strange reason Pellegrini has been putting him there when Kompany has been injured. It's absolutely puzzling as all can see, Garcia is a fish out of water in that position.

The other day against CSK he played Zabaleta, Kolarov, Garcia and Nastasic even though Richards and Lescott were on the bench. Prior to that, he played Richards, Garcia, Nastasic and Clichy. It's truly mind boggling what he see in Garcia.

Personally, I hope he plays Richards on the right, Zabba, Lescott and Nastasic. I also don't know why he isn't giving Boyata any chances either.

Yeh, I dont understand the Boyata situation at all. I thought he was finished, but he was given a first team squad place!! Never been given a chance.. Anyway...

Demichelis gets the nod.

Garcia plays, but in midfield.

Looking to stifle Chelseas midfield, I think with 3 defensive midfielders.

Big game for Demichels to be given his debut and Garcia in midfield is also worrying for you.

I don't know why but i just think of ALI G when the name Boyata comes up! biggrin.png

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1

Yeh, I dont understand the Boyata situation at all. I thought he was finished, but he was given a first team squad place!! Never been given a chance.. Anyway...

Demichelis gets the nod.

Yeah, looking that way. Be interesting to see Demichelis at long last.

Demichelis gets the nod.

I have a feeling that comment will come back and bite you in the <deleted> mate laugh.png

Stop whining mrboj....you have loads of options....just bamg five past the chavs please. :D:ph34r:

Demichelis gets the nod.

I have a feeling that comment will come back and bite you in the <deleted> mate laugh.png

There's a big possibility it will Red. He hasn't had any game time for over 4 months except for 45 mins with the under 21's crying.gif

Stop whining mrboj....you have loads of options....just bamg five past the chavs please. biggrin.pngph34r.png

I'd love to smokes but not likely with todays set up. Reet, off t'pub now. burp.gif

• Like 1

Heartbreaker. Does it get any worse than that ?sad.pngfacepalm.gif

I obviously ranted about Fernandinho prematurely. He was excellent tonight. Demichelis did fine for his debut and I'd expect he'll be paired with Nastasic until Kompany returns.

Between the two teams they have almost 600 million quids worth of players on the field and bench.

And apart from the odd glimpse, its bloody rubbish to watch.

As I've had a few beers I'll refrain from commenting. Obviously in your eyes, nobody is better to watch than Arsenal at the moment.

Between the two teams they have almost 600 million quids worth of players on the field and bench.

And apart from the odd glimpse, its bloody rubbish to watch.

As I've had a few beers I'll refrain from commenting. Obviously in your eyes, nobody is better to watch than Arsenal at the moment.

Nope Arsenal had to grind out a result yesterday as well.

And they didn't get any favours like that from the Palace keeper.

tongue.png

Heartbreaker. Does it get any worse than that ?sad.pngfacepalm.gif

I obviously ranted about Fernandinho prematurely. He was excellent tonight. Demichelis did fine for his debut and I'd expect he'll be paired with Nastasic until Kompany returns.

Agreed. I thought Demichelis was Citys best player yesterday. Solid and some excellent challenges and extremely confident when he has possession.

Second goal was totally Harts fault. It was a game I didnt think we deserved to lose, but thats the way the cookie crumbles sometime.

Bit surprised with Pellegrinis reaction at the end of the game, refusing to shake hands with Mourinho!ohmy.png

Pellegrini walked straight down the tunnel at the full-time whistle and revealed he refused to shake Mourinho's hand.

"I don't expect a different way to celebrate from him. It's normal," Pellegrini said. "No, I didn't shake [his] hand. I didn't want [to]."

Not the normal cool and calm Pellegrini!!