Manchester City

mrbojangles

Do you think Joe Hart will be leaving?

Or will he be back in the next game because you could say the goalie was at fault for the goal also.....i mean Pelligrini has got himself in a right tiswas with this goalie issue now hasn't he!

Hart should never be allowed to leave but the longer he is left out the more resentful he will start to feel.

With Kompany and Siva out the backbone is bare isn't it at the moment...thankfully there is no ANC this year eh lads.

My feeling is that Hart will be back V Spurs.

Or will he be back in the next game because you could say the goalie was at fault for the goal also.....i mean Pelligrini has got himself in a right tiswas with this goalie issue now hasn't he!

Hart should never be allowed to leave but the longer he is left out the more resentful he will start to feel.

With Kompany and Siva out the backbone is bare isn't it at the moment...thankfully there is no ANC this year eh lads.

I don't think Hart will leave yet but I think he is running out of chances. Pellegrini will bring him back and if he performs he, ll be ok, if not just like anyone else, he'll be gone. The goalie is a too important role for it to be taken lightly. Also Hart needs to keep his place for his England spot. We'll see how he performs next week.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I realised long ago after burning my baked beans that I was never gonna be a chef. Mike Dean should realise he ain't a ref. Some absolute appalling decisions but that aside, well done Sunderland, you defended well.

He is a tool of the first order.

Everybody can make mistakes, but he was perfectly placed for decisions he just did not give.

Larsson should have been sent off, yet wasnt even booked. Milner was fouled leading upto their goal.

Not blaming him for the loss, though. I thought we were pretty poor.

I hate it when Yaya has games like that. Just ambling around as though he doesnt care. He was terrible yesterday.

Nasri has been playing ok recently, but has again showed he is not upto the task when he is supposedly running our midfield.

Like I said before the game, we really missed Fernandhino. He doesnt get the credit for all the running around and setting things up from the back.

We were hopeless yesterday. Too slow and lethargic in everything we did. Its like a carbon copy of what has happened for the past 4 years. Its not as though anything happened that we were not expecting.

Not forgetting Johnson diving on the ball and grabbing it with both hands but no handball !!

Totally agree about Fernandinho and Navas coming on made a difference. Nasri has been improving but he just ain't got that quick first pass that Silva has which can split a defence. Aguero had to go looking for the ball to get a touch rather than being provided. Slightly disagree about Yaya. Wasn't his best game by far but it seems whenever Kompany is missing he always plays deep out of what seems to be a lack of confidence at the back.

Yaya is undoubtedly a world class player, and I totally agree that he feels the need to be more defensive when Kompany is out, and that is increased when Fernandinho is out!!

But I have seen him now a few times when he just doesnt seem to give a sh!t. Where he just does not track back, he kind of half trots back. Players pass him as though he is in slow motion. He just looks as though he has been on the p!ss all night and woke up an hour ago.

Lets hope so!

Lets hope so!

Either way, your lot couldnt hit a cows backside with a 10 foot shovel, so it wouldnt worry me if Stevie Wonder was in goal.tongue.png

Thats a fair point but do you think Joe Hart would have done as good a job as Tim Krul? I'm sure there would have been a fumble or lack of communication with a defender followed by a howler.

Can't see Pelligrini choosing this game knowing full well he'll get peppered from the start.

More likely a West Ham fixture as would put their entire squad and lard arse Sam behind the ball and hope for a slip.

Lets hope so!

Either way, your lot couldnt hit a cows backside with a 10 foot shovel, so it wouldnt worry me if Stevie Wonder was in goal.tongue.png

Thats a fair point but do you think Joe Hart would have done as good a job as Tim Krul? I'm sure there would have been a fumble or lack of communication with a defender followed by a howler.

Can't see Pelligrini choosing this game knowing full well he'll get peppered from the start.

More likely a West Ham fixture as would put their entire squad and lard arse Sam behind the ball and hope for a slip.

Kin ell, carmine!! 'get peppered from the start'????????????

I await that one. Unless you mean Defoe and Soldado and Townsend peppering the standslaugh.png

Who knows what is in Pellegrinis mind. Anyone who thinks Garcia is a centre half or a better defensive midfielder than Rodwell, worries me. But I get a feeling Hart is going to have a couple of decent games for England, and he will be back in to face the most anaemic attack in the Premiershipwink.png

• Like 2

Krul had to make 14 saves Jack. We made 31 attempts on goal. Don't wait too long!

Hart problems started with those ball crushing jeans and the bins. Impaired vision and what seems permanent damage to his movement which is no surprise.

Buy Bergovic in january and be done.

Kin ell, carmine!! 'get peppered from the start'????????????

I await that one. Unless you mean Defoe and Soldado and Townsend peppering the standslaugh.png

Who knows what is in Pellegrinis mind. Anyone who thinks Garcia is a centre half or a better defensive midfielder than Rodwell, worries me. But I get a feeling Hart is going to have a couple of decent games for England, and he will be back in to face the most anaemic attack in the Premiershipwink.png

Like it as a whippy riposte!

On a small matter of detail I think that Woy has already announced he would be using a (Chile no doubt) game to test out one of the reserve goalies. Fraser Forster, no doubt, since he's the newbie and looks pretty decent from what I've seen of Celtic recently. Keeping out the Krauts neus.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptR4K2not3.gif - bit of a 'kill or cure' for big Joe, we (Anglos) are rooting for him!

Krul had to make 14 saves Jack. We made 31 attempts on goal. Don't wait too long!

Hart problems started with those ball crushing jeans and the bins. Impaired vision and what seems permanent damage to his movement which is no surprise.

Carmine only your toothless attack could have 31 attempts at goal and not score,i think your admission is in that sentence alone and lets be honest Crystal Palace would have plenty attempts against the geordies there defense is not up to much is it! That is why Krul had a great game wink.png

I do like your peppered statement though cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Carmine only your toothless attack could have 31 attempts at goal and not score,i think your admission is in that sentence alone and lets be honest Crystal Palace would have plenty attempts against the geordies there defense is not up to much is it! That is why Krul had a great game wink.png

Arhh its MrEd right on time!!! Now that RedNose is back steadying the ship i see the gloating, arrogant United swagger has returned.rolleyes.gif

Arhh its MrEd right on time!!! Now that RedNose is back steadying the ship i see the gloating, arrogant United swagger has returned.rolleyes.gif

That's what you need is it mate........a lucky deflection!! wink.png

Because everybody can see that is all you are doing,you still never answered the previous post about Ferguson so i will take it as your usual talking <deleted> deflecting tactics we don't wash with most on here biggrin.png

That's what you need is it mate........a lucky deflection!! wink.png

Because everybody can see that is all you are doing,you still never answered the previous post about Ferguson so i will take it as your usual talking <deleted> deflecting tactics we don't wash with most on here biggrin.png

i think its very sensible to have RedNose back in the fold to hold Daves hand and get back the players motivation. Its been clear from the start that Moyes was lacking in confidence, needing his hand held for a few months and its worked last weekend, even if half the Arsenal team had a flu bug. Rooney was very good i have to admit and as usual Van Persie scored for you.

Aaaagh. The world must have ended and I thought it was all normal when I woke up.

Carmine proferring excuses for an Arsenal team's poor showing - think I've been I've flipped onto the controlling alien race's prototype planet earth

• Like 2

Well I did not know Matt Busby played for City, that adds insult to injury.

Manchester City's oldest player and war hero Ron Dellow has died, aged 99.

The pensioner played ten games for the great Blues side of the 1930s, alongside legends like Matt Busby, Frank Swift, Alec Herd and Eric Brook.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-citys-oldest-player-ron-6295764?

Well I did not know Matt Busby played for City, that adds insult to injury.

Manchester City's oldest player and war hero Ron Dellow has died, aged 99.

The pensioner played ten games for the great Blues side of the 1930s, alongside legends like Matt Busby, Frank Swift, Alec Herd and Eric Brook.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-citys-oldest-player-ron-6295764?

It is ok you are not a red....i don't expect you to know our history.

RIP to Mr Dellow wai2.gif

Aaaagh. The world must have ended and I thought it was all normal when I woke up.

Carmine proferring excuses for an Arsenal team's poor showing - think I've been I've flipped onto the controlling alien race's prototype planet earth

I like to think i'm always fair and unbiased.

Hodgson has already said he will play him in one game and give the other two time in the other match.

Negredo looked lost against Sunderland which was a surprise as he has been great just lately.

Big game against the Spurs next.

Doesn't really matter who he plays and what's this Chile match all about anyway?

"I'd bet on an African side winning the World Cup more than us, claims England manager Hodgson"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2504395/Roy-Hodgson-believes-African-chance-winning-2014-World-England.html

I realised long ago after burning my baked beans that I was never gonna be a chef. Mike Dean should realise he ain't a ref. Some absolute appalling decisions but that aside, well done Sunderland, you defended well.

He is a tool of the first order.

Everybody can make mistakes, but he was perfectly placed for decisions he just did not give.

Larsson should have been sent off, yet wasnt even booked. Milner was fouled leading upto their goal.

Not blaming him for the loss, though. I thought we were pretty poor.

I hate it when Yaya has games like that. Just ambling around as though he doesnt care. He was terrible yesterday.

Nasri has been playing ok recently, but has again showed he is not upto the task when he is supposedly running our midfield.

Like I said before the game, we really missed Fernandhino. He doesnt get the credit for all the running around and setting things up from the back.

We were hopeless yesterday. Too slow and lethargic in everything we did. Its like a carbon copy of what has happened for the past 4 years. Its not as though anything happened that we were not expecting.

Not forgetting Johnson diving on the ball and grabbing it with both hands but no handball !!

Totally agree about Fernandinho and Navas coming on made a difference. Nasri has been improving but he just ain't got that quick first pass that Silva has which can split a defence. Aguero had to go looking for the ball to get a touch rather than being provided. Slightly disagree about Yaya. Wasn't his best game by far but it seems whenever Kompany is missing he always plays deep out of what seems to be a lack of confidence at the back.

Yaya is undoubtedly a world class player, and I totally agree that he feels the need to be more defensive when Kompany is out, and that is increased when Fernandinho is out!!

But I have seen him now a few times when he just doesnt seem to give a sh!t. Where he just does not track back, he kind of half trots back. Players pass him as though he is in slow motion. He just looks as though he has been on the p!ss all night and woke up an hour ago.

Seems like Rodney Marsh saw what I saw!!

Another reason why we should have kept Kolo!! The 2 brothers are very close. Hindsight is 20/20 vision, but they really should not have let Kolo leave, irrespective of reducing their wages bill.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9024209/transfer-news-yaya-toure-rubbishes-talk-of-feeling-unsettled-at-manchester-city

Not meant as an anti Pellegrini rant, but the guy does seem to make some strange decisions!!

If it had been Mancini, there would have been an uproar!!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/350645/EXCLUSIVE-Pablo-Zabaleta-loses-Man-City-vice-captaincy

Tis a bit strange, that one.

Agreed. Who knows why, though I have noticed that Zabs talks to the press a bit. Maybe Pellegrini has an issue with that. At any rate, dissapointing.

Most probably your best player last season really consistent and always gives 100% his assists and goals are notable and a top professional all round.

Pellegrini's gone potty!

To make such a decision wouldn't you say he'd have to have a very good reason and one that will stay in the dressing room at that..

If that is so then it will piss off part of the squad and could fester away the team spirit.

I can only imagine Zaba speaking the truth.

His job is to represent his employer not to be the bastian of all things truthful to the UK football gutter press.

RedNose got rid of Keane for shouting his mouth off and RedNose will do it again if any of his players step out of line, and that include Moyesbiggrin.png

The only way that dudes leaving OT is in a red box.

Back on topic...Zabaletta...he's no longer vice captain, who cares, they'll get over it in a week or so. Footballers are a fickle bunch.

Edited by carmine

If that is so then it will piss off part of the squad and could fester away the team spirit.

I can only imagine Zaba speaking the truth.

His job is to represent his employer not to be the bastian of all things truthful to the UK football gutter press.

RedNose got rid of Keane for shouting his mouth off and RedNose will do it again if any of his players step out of line, and that include Moyesbiggrin.png

The only way that dudes leaving OT is in a red box.

Back on topic...Zabaletta...he's no longer vice captain, who cares, they'll get over it in a week or so. Footballers are a fickle bunch.

Who knows what's going on, but Zabs has been talking with the press quite a bit. I would very much doubt he has any disruptive agenda of any sort. Maybe just proud of and practicing his English. I do recall Zabs mentioning to the press a while back that City was struggling a bit with Pellegrini's change from zone marking to man to man on corners and free kicks. Like a lot, if not all managers, I'd bet Pellegrini would like to see Zabaleta and all other players just use the same platitudes and pablum when talking to the press.

I'd bet Zabs is probably more naive than he should be about his reports to the press. But, all pure speculation on my part.coffee1.gif