Manchester City

mrbojangles

I'm not too worried about the United result, since they keep dropping points.

As for top sides, I'd like to have a go at the teams above us, but there aren't any.

thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png Wait til January.

May is when you really want to be top. thumbsup.gif

I'm not too worried about the United result, since they keep dropping points.

As for top sides, I'd like to have a go at the teams above us, but there aren't any.

thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png Wait til January.

May is when you really want to be top. thumbsup.gif

Why January, we play City and Chelsea in the next couple of weeks. Bring it on.

City have now scored 29 goals in their first 7 home league games. A new record for English football.

Previous record was 1935, Sunderland.

Bring on the Arsenal!!

Back in March I commented on the following Man U record which, as records go, is probably in the same vein as the one you're quoting.

That's our twenty-fifth win out of the first thirty games of the season. We're the only club ever in the history of top flight English football to achieve it.

Just one more record by a club that some people here will have you believe that,at the moment, has only an average squad that is in transition.

To which your great mate MrBojangles sarcastically replied

Amazing. It's a record of all records

Next record please

While you, Jack, added

That's the difference between them and us, mate.

No class, no humility and no respect for other teams.

They are winning the league at a canter, but they still have to keep nibbling away as if they are insecure about their team!!

It does get rather boring

So, for Mrbojangles, THIS IS the next record.

And if quoting this record of your's is your way of showing the rest of the footballing world 'class,humility and respect' then I have only one thing to say.............cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

When you boys can go 49 games, including a full season, unbeaten, come back and talk about records.

Posted Image

Only 49. Who stopped you from reaching the big 50 then? Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Mike 'Must give my boys a penalty' Riley of course.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

When you boys can go 49 games, including a full season, unbeaten, come back and talk about records.

coffee1.gif

Only 49. Who stopped you from reaching the big 50 then? whistling.gifwhistling.gifwai2.gif

Being serious for a moment, going 49 games without defeat was a fantastic achievement that is unlikely to be bettered for a long, long time.wai2.gifwai2.gif

coffee1.gif

Only 49. Who stopped you from reaching the big 50 then? whistling.gifwhistling.gifwai2.gif

Being serious for a moment, going 49 games without defeat was a fantastic achievement that is unlikely to be bettered for a long, long time.wai2.gifwai2.gif

On an equally serious note Keown really did have a monkeys head didn't he

No clue why we are playing Demichelis instead of Lescott!

Kompany is back on the right, which means Demichelis, who has been shaky, has to play on the left. Why not have the natural left footer, Lescott, play there?With Kolarov yet to understand the meaning of the footballing term 'tracking back' I see us being vulnerable on our left tonight.

Hopefully we outscore WBA. Its a game we must win.

<deleted> hell. Match delayed by 15 minutes due to heavy traffic. As if these mid-week kick off's aren't a pain in the first place when you got work in the morning.

As for the line up jack. Tis a strange one that. I'd have thought with our current away form and Vinny coming back he'd have looked to concentrate more on shoring up the defence. As you say, hopefully we will score more than West Brom do!!

<deleted> hell. Match delayed by 15 minutes due to heavy traffic. As if these mid-week kick off's aren't a pain in the first place when you got work in the morning.

As for the line up jack. Tis a strange one that. I'd have thought with our current away form and Vinny coming back he'd have looked to concentrate more on shoring up the defence. As you say, hopefully we will score more than West Brom do!!

What's "work in the morning" mrboj?

Pass me some more champagne please......tongue.png

• Like 1

One more week smokes and I'll be over there. Did you get an hotel sorted in Patters?

One more week smokes and I'll be over there. Did you get an hotel sorted in Patters?

Its under negotiation I believe...will sort it tomorrow when I arrive.

Not like me to sing about forever blowing bubbles....but when in Rome....biggrin.png

Kompany is back on the right, which means Demichelis, who has been shaky, has to play on the left. Why not have the natural left footer, Lescott, play there?With Kolarov yet to understand the meaning of the footballing term 'tracking back' I see us being vulnerable on our left tonight.

I feel less Balotelli Manchester City. Not feel the vitality of the field. Although there are signings, but the effect is poor.
E-671108795.jpg
Manchester City's Mario Balotelli is the king of the topic, how to let him go to AC Milan?

I feel less Balotelli Manchester City. Not feel the vitality of the field. Although there are signings, but the effect is poor.
E-671108795.jpg
Manchester City's Mario Balotelli is the king of the topic, how to let him go to AC Milan?

Mate City have scored 40 goals in 14 matches, they hardly miss him do they?

• Like 2

Mate City have scored 40 goals in 14 matches, they hardly miss him do they?

I miss his comedy value a bit biggrin.png

• Like 2

Well thanks to Aljaf*ckingzeera I had to watch your match tonight. Richard Keys excuse is "piracy is a problem", typical ME response! It ain't paying subscribers problem though is it Richard??? anyway rant over!

I really thought City were ready to hit their straps today, but to be honest were maybe a bit fortunate to get a draw. Away form is puzzling, credit to Southampton's pressing play today though.

Well thanks to Aljaf*ckingzeera I had to watch your match tonight. Richard Keys excuse is "piracy is a problem", typical ME response! It ain't paying subscribers problem though is it Richard??? anyway rant over!

I really thought City were ready to hit their straps today, but to be honest were maybe a bit fortunate to get a draw. Away form is puzzling, credit to Southampton's pressing play today though.

Yeah don't know what is happening with Al Jazeerea. I believe it is the prem who have told them they can only show one match at a time as a load of Al J boxes have turned up in the UK. The prem are blaming Al J.

As for the game. We didn't play well at all and I agree, we were lucky to get a point in the end. Southampton are a good team and I was iffy about this match several weeks ago particularly due to our away form. You always want 3 points but by the end I was glad to get one.

Yeah don't know what is happening with Al Jazeerea. I believe it is the prem who have told them they can only show one match at a time as a load of Al J boxes have turned up in the UK. The prem are blaming Al J.

As for the game. We didn't play well at all and I agree, we were lucky to get a point in the end. Southampton are a good team and I was iffy about this match several weeks ago particularly due to our away form. You always want 3 points but by the end I was glad to get one.

Aah right well that makes sense, dodgy agents left right and centre out here. Still not happy if it continues.

I think in the grand scheme of things a point at Southampton is a good point. Bouncing back today proves they might not be a flash in the pan.

Agreed.

Yet another lazy and ineffective performance by Yaya.

Beginning to get on my t*its to be honest.

My thoughts are that City are way too over confident. They thought they just had to turn up today to get 3 points.

They were just running around at 3/4 speed. (Yaya at 1/4)