Manchester City

mrbojangles

Rix, I had an amusing conversation with an American that lived in the UK. He said it took a while to get used to, but if someone called him a <deleted>, dcik, arseolhe or wnkaer it meant they liked him. If they called him mate or pal he was in trouble. Made me chortle.

Anyway, while I'd love the pool to get a win tomorrow for our title chances, I think City will spoil the party and confirm themselves as firm favourites.

Hey You.

Fraternising with the enemy.

Get your a** in gear.

annoyed.gif

Rix, I had an amusing conversation with an American that lived in the UK. He said it took a while to get used to, but if someone called him a <deleted>, dcik, arseolhe or wnkaer it meant they liked him. If they called him mate or pal he was in trouble. Made me chortle.

Anyway, while I'd love the pool to get a win tomorrow for our title chances, I think City will spoil the party and confirm themselves as firm favourites.

Hey You.

Get your a** in gear.

annoyed.gif

Hey you.

Open your mouth while I take a sh1t in it.

:-)

• Like 1

Hey You.

Get your a** in gear.

annoyed.gif

Hey you.

Open your mouth while I take a sh1t in it.

:-)

move on to chelsea thread.

city don't need this crap.

Oh no. That is not what we need.

Does that mean Lescott and Demichelis in the middle?

Don't get too giddy just yet Bob tongue.png

biggrin.png I'll be hoping for whatever it is to balloon overnight.

I know what you mean. I've got everything crossed for either of SAS to somehow get crocked overnight. tongue.png

• Like 1

I've got nothing more on this than what you posted Bob. I've been looking.

But history shows, knee injuries when player falls to the ground from a jump are usually Medial Ligament.

Anterior Cruciate Ligament more often caused in a tackle.

I've got nothing more on this than what you posted Bob. I've been looking.

But history shows, knee injuries when player falls to the ground from a jump are usually Medial Ligament.

Anterior Cruciate Ligament more often caused in a tackle.

This is true...

Not clear from the pictures whether it was Richardson falling on him or not that caused the damage, but 5 minutes on the ground means it's a sprain at best. So no chance of tomorrow.

The worry for City is he yelped when it happened. That usually means ligament damage.

I'd say medial ligament most likely, but if it is either ML or Cruciate he won't be ready in time for the World Cup.

& ye reckon everyone took your armchair diagnosis as fact? ...bwahahaha....w00t.gif

congrats on a 1000 posts in 6 weeks btw,they all have had equal substance whistling.gif

Yep. Fair point. I'm still hoping for a Suarez hatrick today though.

• Like 1

& ye reckon everyone took your armchair diagnosis as fact? ...bwahahaha....w00t.gif

congrats on a 1000 posts in 6 weeks btw,they all have had equal substance whistling.gif

Yep. Fair point. I'm still hoping for a Suarez hatrick today though.

3-1 to the Pool...lol

• Like 1

Rix, I had an amusing conversation with an American that lived in the UK. He said it took a while to get used to, but if someone called him a , dcik, arseolhe or wnkaer it meant they liked him. If they called him mate or pal he was in trouble. Made me chortle.

:)

Thanks but not sure how much that helps. P45 describes me as being "the enemy", and I was feeling quite good about that; that I must be doing something right.. but now you've got me wondering.

Have the same feeling. Think that City will use their extra squad depth and their recent title winning experience to make the difference. On the other hand...

Too difficult to call this game. Looking forward to it. Hope it lives up to the billing.

I'm hoping Kompany isn't 100% fit. Christ I am bricking it.

Reportedly a game time decision for Kompany. Hard for me to believe he's going to be 100%. Roberto Martinez opined that maybe Kompany will receive an injection. We'll see.