Manchester City

mrbojangles

Talksport say that City are ready to offer Joe Hart to Tottenham as part of a stunning swap deal for Hugo Lloris, according to reports in France.

Was that even worth posting?

whistling.gif

I think so and it's a deal that could make sense. Joe Hart is a good keeper though he may have lost a bit of his edge, but nevertheless he will be our keeper in Brazil and certainly good enough for a top PL team. Lloris IMO is a better keeper at the moment who by all accounts wants CL football next season. He would get that with Man City and I'm sure Joe Hart would do well at Spurs and I think they would/could get cash and a player (Dzeko?) as well.

I hear your lot are interested in Balotelli.

• Like 1

Talksport say that City are ready to offer Joe Hart to Tottenham as part of a stunning swap deal for Hugo Lloris, according to reports in France.

whistling.gif

I think so and it's a deal that could make sense. Joe Hart is a good keeper though he may have lost a bit of his edge, but nevertheless he will be our keeper in Brazil and certainly good enough for a top PL team. Lloris IMO is a better keeper at the moment who by all accounts wants CL football next season. He would get that with Man City and I'm sure Joe Hart would do well at Spurs and I think they would/could get cash and a player (Dzeko?) as well.

Spurs could throw in Soldado as part of the deal to make it really tempting for City.

biggrin.png

whistling.gif

You are a mug mate.

You're in for a very disappointing summer if you believe even utter nonsense like this.

whistling.gif

We'll have Balotelli.

Perfect fit.

thumbsup.gif

whistling.gif

You are a mug mate.

You're in for a very disappointing summer if you believe even utter nonsense like this.

It's hard to know what's nonsense and what's not. If I'd have read that Arsenal were willing to pay nearly 43 million for a temperamental player with a very low work rate, who has fallen out of favour.... I'd have cast that off as utter rubbish!

Are any Man City fans concerned about the team that the Special One will put out tomorrow ?

Doesn't pay to be concerned in my book. Mou is going to do what Mou is going to do. There's no guarantee that Liverpool wouldn't cop all three points if Mou put out his best available eleven.

I hear Yaya might be back for Palace.

Sounds like an FA warning to me.

Chelsea have NO option but to beat Liverpool AND Atletico Madrid.

Otherwise the criticism of Mourinho will still keep raining in.

Mourinho knows.

He will bow to Rodgers and Pellegrini if they are superior.

Long Time. Not a quickie one season.

Are any Man City fans concerned about the team that the Special One will put out tomorrow ?

Are You?

mrbojangles has an opinion (posted on the Chelsea thread).

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I've got an opinion of you that I haven't posted on any thread.............yet wink.png

Likewise.

But YOU hold the whistle and the cards.

Too bldy right bojangles. Stick to football.thumbsup.gif

Your insinuation of Chelsea giving the game to Liverpool.

Your post about it being difficult for Courtois playing for 3 masters; Simeone, Abramovich and Mourinho.

Stick to football. Oh yeah.

Your insinuation of Chelsea giving the game to Liverpool.

I actually said "let's wait and see what team he puts out on sunday but if he does put out a weakened team, the FA should throw the book at him" (not that they'll do anything. There would have been nothing to "insinuate" if Mourinho hadn't actually said he was gonna rest players. Blame Mourinho for opening his gob in the first place.

Your post about it being difficult for Courtois playing for 3 masters; Simeone, Abramovich and Mourinho.

Not my post that. Must have me mixed up with someone else. Find the post and report back will ya.

mrbojangles, on 12 Apr 2014 - 20:13, said:snapback.png

mjj, on 12 Apr 2014 - 15:40, said:snapback.png

UEFA have said he can play.

http://www.bbc.com/s...otball/26972498

My previous post was pointing out UEFA's turn around on loans since the Celtic one.

Mmmm. That makes it very tricky then, particularly for the player. TBH he shouldn't be put in that position. If he lets an iffy goal in, he'll be accused of cheating and if say he saves a penalty which knocked out Chelsea, it wouldn't do his career at Chelsea much good.
You underestimate Mourhino.
cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

I don't think I do but importantly, I don't underestimate Abramovich

Edited by P45Mustang

Blimey. That was what you were referring to. You were talking as if I'd said something offensive, which is why I couldn't remember it.

Are you saying it would be fair on the goalie, to put him in such an awkward position? On loan and having to play against your parent club.