Manchester City

mrbojangles

Actually I wouldn't blame Napoli for that. Lazio and Roma are a pair of c***s and they are always looking for trouble, love weapons, love setting fire to vehicles.

They should knock that Stadio Olimpico down, it's a s***hole occupied by scum.

A minority of Lazio, Roma and Napoli 'fans ?' are troublemakers. Not all.

Too broad a generalisation imho.

I take it you've never been there then?

rolleyes.gif

Actually I wouldn't blame Napoli for that. Lazio and Roma are a pair of c***s and they are always looking for trouble, love weapons, love setting fire to vehicles.

They should knock that Stadio Olimpico down, it's a s***hole occupied by scum.

A minority of Lazio, Roma and Napoli 'fans ?' are troublemakers. Not all.

Too broad a generalisation imho.

I take it you've never been there then?

rolleyes.gif

Correct.

Closest I've been is Genoa FC-Sampdoria. Shared ground, no trouble.wink.png

A few years ago mind.

The proverbial case of "who wants to win this thing ?". Last night and the weekend you could make a very good case for both Chelsea and Liverpool choking away points. Time for City to motor on through and show character.

The proverbial case of "who wants to win this thing ?". Last night and the weekend you could make a very good case for both Chelsea and Liverpool choking away points. Time for City to motor on through and show character.

Can't have two, much easier home games.

Villa and WH have nothing to play for and no-one wants to spend the close season on crutches.

I think the fat lady is making her entrance. wink.png

nothing to add ,just wanted to be first on all the footy threads before spam45 wakes up out of his stupour.!

Yep.

'Woke up this morning feeling fine....'

Hermans Hermits.

Manchester based group I believe.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Villa and WH have nothing to play for and no-one wants to spend the close season on crutches.

Can't argue with that Ups. I do fear Fat Sam possibly having a truncheon up his sleeve though.wink.png

Can't argue with that Ups. I do fear Fat Sam possibly having a truncheon up his sleeve though.wink.png

Sam's been around the block, he will want a quiet summer in front of the TV with his Wrigley's and won't want to worry about any injuries. He will tell his players 50/50 ball.......bottle it.......we will see.

City winning putting us to the top and in our hands.

United losing

One of our close rivals for the prem dropping points

Toptastic weekend thus far. Just hope Liverpool drop some tonight to top it off.

And congrats to Rochdale who secured promotion League 1 last week.

Well that just topped off the weekend nicely.

Great result for us but I'm not getting too giddy just yet. There's still a matter of 180 minutes of our best football to play and as we all know, the grass is cut short but banana skins can be well camouflaged.

Its far from over!!

Time has taught me that over the years, City are by far the best at doing the unexpected and doing things the hard way.

In retrospect, the result last night changes nothing..... it still goes down tho the last game...... just gives us a slight margin of error.

If City beat Villa, as they should, then a draw against West Ham is all we nneed. However, City play better when they are going for a win. Fat Sam is a spoiler. I hope I dont see 75 minutes and a 0-0 scoreline. City will have in their mind that 0-0 is enough, take the foot off the gas, then all of a sudden a big hoof down field and 1-0 West Ham!!

I just hope they view the game as must win, as opposed to a draw will suffice.

United losing

Toptastic weekend thus far. Just hope Liverpool drop some tonight to top it off.

Great result for us but I'm not getting too giddy just yet. There's still a matter of 180 minutes of our best football to play and as we all know, the grass is cut short but banana skins can be well camouflaged.

Steady!

chicog's likely to get stroppy, especially after lunch.

smile.png

United losing

Steady!

chicog's likely to get stroppy, especially after lunch.

smile.png

Eh?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

United losing

All said whilst drinking a glass (or two) of bubbly. biggrin.png

• Like 1

United losing

I'm in Saudi Ups. The copy stuff ain't worth the headache that follows biggrin.png

United losing

I'm in Saudi Ups. The copy stuff ain't worth the headache that follows biggrin.png

Same in China. But their stuff kills you.

w00t.gif

£240 a bottle for the real thing in Brazil. Must be the freight cost.

50m quid?

I bet the raghead is haggling with them already.

"I give you 20 dirhams....".

biggrin.png

I think they might mean it this time chicog.

PSG also being looked at. BIG spenders.

Liverpool escape scrutiny until 2015 cos they haven't been in the CL. (facepalm.gifbiggrin.png ).

But they made 90mil loss over the last 2 seasons, so... need to be a bit careful in the transfer window. smile.png

Good news, Chelski in the clear. Abramovich may be rich but he's not stupid.

smile.png

50m quid?

I bet the raghead is haggling with them already.

"I give you 20 dirhams....".

biggrin.png

I think they might mean it this time chicog.

PSG also being looked at. BIG spenders.

Liverpool escape scrutiny until 2015 cos they haven't been in the CL. (facepalm.gifbiggrin.png ).

But they made 90mil loss over the last 2 seasons, so... need to be a bit careful in the transfer window. smile.png

Good news, Chelski in the clear. Abramovich may be rich but he's not stupid.

smile.png

50m quid the Scabby Dhabi royals pet cats have probably got collars worth more than that.