Manchester City

mrbojangles

Full league table

Chelsea - Stamford Bridge, SW6 1 - £669,672QPR - Loftus Road, W12 7 - £427,069Arsenal, Emirates, N7 7 - £359,222Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park, SE25 6 - £216,796West Ham - Boleyn Ground, E13 9 - £199,151Man Utd - Old Trafford, M16 0 - £188,285Spurs - White Hart Lane, N17 0 - £186,302West Brom - The Hawthorns, B71 4 - £151,610Man City - Etihad Stadium, M11 3 - £141,843Newcastle - St James Park, NE1 4 - £132,682Sunderland - Stadium of Light, SR5 1 - £130,564Southampton - St Marys Stadium, SO14 5 - £129,020Leicester - King Power Stadium, LE2 7 - £124,220Burnley - Turf Moor, BB10 4 - £104,082Aston Villa - Villa Park, B6 6 - £98,409Swansea - Liberty Stadium, SA1 2 - £96,298Stoke - Britannia Stadium, ST4 4 - £84,095Hull - KC Stadium, HU3 6 - £67,683Liverpool - Anfield, L4 0 - £63,304Everton - Goodison Park, L4 4 - £43,017

Sorry about the crap formatting but you get the gist.

wow Intriguing....do you have the results for the lower leagues

No have. ..from Manchester Evening News.

Not sure I do get the gist BredburyBlue.facepalm.gif

But van Gaal and Mourinho are going to be giving Pellegrini a hard time, for sure.

smile.png

Now your persistent posts about van Gaal is really starting to irritate me. its become monotonous and annoying you'll no doubt me delighted to hear. Are you aware of how ridiculous you are sounding. Its like a schoolboy hero worship. just embarrassing.

Had you heard of him before he became United manager?

Think we should be waiting to see if Van Gaal can turn Manu around before we get too excited...to date he's won bugger all in England.

But van Gaal and Mourinho are going to be giving Pellegrini a hard time, for sure.

smile.png

Now your persistent posts about van Gaal is really starting to irritate me. its become monotonous and annoying you'll no doubt me delighted to hear. Are you aware of how ridiculous you are sounding. Its like a schoolboy hero worship. just embarrassing.

Think we should be waiting to see if Van Gaal can turn Manu around before we get too excited...to date he's won bugger all in England.

check out how long ago he won his silverware in the big leagues. wink.png

I also thought he made some excellent tactical decisions in the world cup but also a couple of howlers.

The biggest things he has going for him at United is loads of money to spend and no european football to clog up his fixture list and with an easy start he's few excuses.

does sound a bit of a prick infrint of the media mind. Needs to wise up or the tabloid hacks will wind him up cronic.

Edited by carmine

Hearts 1 v 2 City

First half: Wright, Richards, Leigh, Nastasic, Rekik, Garcia, Zuculini, Sinclair, Nasri, Navas, Negredo.

Second half: Caballero, Bossaerts, Kolarov, Denayer, Boyata, Rodwell, Fernando, Sinclair, Huws, Jovetic, Guidetti

Negredo limped off.

Sinclair only player to play full game (can we get rid of him please)

Team off to USA now.

I'm hoping that we don't make the mistake of offloading Matija Nastasic and/or Karim Rekik.

Nastasic we all know is a real talent...needs to toughen up and grow a bit (like Kompany has muscled up over the years).

I saw Rekik on tv quite a few times last season and he's quite impressive. ..you'd never guess he's an inexperienced youngster.

Im quite sure that one if not both will become real top players...possibly Rekik.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

smile.png

I also thought he made some excellent tactical decisions in the world cup but also a couple of howlers.

The biggest things he has going for him at United is loads of money to spend and no european football to clog up his fixture list and with an easy start he's few excuses.

does sound a bit of a prick infrint of the media mind. Needs to wise up or the tabloid hacks will wind him up cronic.

Bundesliga Champions with Bayern 2009-10, and losing Champions League Finalist the same season.

Extensive success across Holland, Germany and Spain and most recently in the World Cup 2014.

Can he do the Prem?

When did Wenger last win the Prem or CL?

But he's still working.

smile.png

I must have been watching a different press conference than the one you saw then.

Excellent article for City fans to read...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2134466-david-silva-offers-manuel-pellegrini-tactical-flexibility-at-manchester-city

Silva's "status has now been elevated from being considered the best City player of the last decade to the best in the club's history."...agreed.

I thought our end of season formation with Silva in the hole behind Dzeko was excellent and I hope to it more this season especially away or in tight games against good opposition.

Excellent article for City fans to read...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2134466-david-silva-offers-manuel-pellegrini-tactical-flexibility-at-manchester-city

Silva's "status has now been elevated from being considered the best City player of the last decade to the best in the club's history."...agreed.

I thought our end of season formation with Silva in the hole behind Dzeko was excellent and I hope to it more this season especially away or in tight games against good opposition.

It's going to be interesting.

biggrin.png

Nothing like a bit of tactical flexibility.

thumbsup.gif

Full league table

Chelsea - Stamford Bridge, SW6 1 - £669,672QPR - Loftus Road, W12 7 - £427,069Arsenal, Emirates, N7 7 - £359,222Crystal Palace, Selhurst Park, SE25 6 - £216,796West Ham - Boleyn Ground, E13 9 - £199,151Man Utd - Old Trafford, M16 0 - £188,285Spurs - White Hart Lane, N17 0 - £186,302West Brom - The Hawthorns, B71 4 - £151,610Man City - Etihad Stadium, M11 3 - £141,843Newcastle - St James Park, NE1 4 - £132,682Sunderland - Stadium of Light, SR5 1 - £130,564Southampton - St Marys Stadium, SO14 5 - £129,020Leicester - King Power Stadium, LE2 7 - £124,220Burnley - Turf Moor, BB10 4 - £104,082Aston Villa - Villa Park, B6 6 - £98,409Swansea - Liberty Stadium, SA1 2 - £96,298Stoke - Britannia Stadium, ST4 4 - £84,095Hull - KC Stadium, HU3 6 - £67,683Liverpool - Anfield, L4 0 - £63,304Everton - Goodison Park, L4 4 - £43,017

Sorry about the crap formatting but you get the gist.

wow Intriguing....do you have the results for the lower leagues

Here's one, classy area laugh.png

Leyton, with an overall average price of £271,527 was more expensive than nearby Temple Mills (£248,028) and Leyton Marshes (£255,845), but was cheaper than Leytonstone (£298,971).

• Like 2

COLIN THE KING! One for the older blues on here.

Colin Bell has been voted the greatest Manchester City player ever by you the fans.M.E.N. Sport asked our readers to name their all-time legend for City, based on a 12-man shortlist we had drawn up.You voted in your thousands, with Bell dominating the polls, taking an incredible 45 per cent among Blues supporters.

David Silva came 2nd with 16%.

Imagine them two in the same team.

People reckon Yaya's good, but he's a lazy lump compared to the King. One of the saddedst sights in football, but uplifting at the same time, was being there to watch Bell make his comeback against Newcastle I think it was, and running with a pronounced limp. Amazing reception he received when he came on. Fantastic footballer, fantastic athlete and such a shy humble man.

• Like 2

COLIN THE KING! One for the older blues on here.

Colin Bell has been voted the greatest Manchester City player ever by you the fans.M.E.N. Sport asked our readers to name their all-time legend for City, based on a 12-man shortlist we had drawn up.You voted in your thousands, with Bell dominating the polls, taking an incredible 45 per cent among Blues supporters.

David Silva came 2nd with 16%.

Imagine them two in the same team.

People reckon Yaya's good, but he's a lazy lump compared to the King. One of the saddedst sights in football, but uplifting at the same time, was being there to watch Bell make his comeback against Newcastle I think it was, and running with a pronounced limp. Amazing reception he received when he came on. Fantastic footballer, fantastic athlete and such a shy humble man.

agreed a truly great footballer, and that generation in general was blessed with so much talent, how the f-- England never went on and dominated international footie i'll never know

• Like 1

Reply to #12966.

van Gaal won the dutch league in '95, the spanish league over ten years ago and the Bayern side he won the Bundersliga with were the current champions.....whoopee!! he won with by far the biggest teams in Holland and Germany and the second biggest team in Spain.

I stand by what i sad. Stop the hero worship. He's just another very decent manager, with a tendency for flying off the handle in press conferences and a penchant for exposing himself in front of his teams.

Reply to #12966.

van Gaal won the dutch league in '95, the spanish league over ten years ago and the Bayern side he won the Bundersliga with were the current champions.....whoopee!! he won with by far the biggest teams in Holland and Germany and the second biggest team in Spain.

I stand by what i sad. Stop the hero worship. He's just another very decent manager, with a tendency for flying off the handle in press conferences and a penchant for exposing himself in front of his teams.

Call it what you like.

Underestimate him at your peril.

( Well Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Arsenal better not. Won't make a lot of difference to Spurs either way I don't suppose)

BTW. City have had lots of Legends over the years. I always used to like watching Dennis Tueart.

Bldy brilliant player.

thumbsup.gif

Reply to #12966.

Call it what you like.

( Well Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Arsenal better not. Won't make a lot of difference to Spurs either way I don't suppose)

BTW. City have had lots of Legends over the years. I always used to like watching Dennis Tueart.

Bldy brilliant player.

thumbsup.gif

thats just it though. No one is underestimating him. Its just that no one else feels the urge to needlessly throw his name into every sodding post.

Reply to #12966.

Call it what you like.

Bldy brilliant player.

thumbsup.gif

thats just it though. No one is underestimating him. Its just that no one else feels the urge to needlessly throw his name into every sodding post.

Er.....pardon?

Pardon what, P45? I thought my post was quite clear. We all know his record. We just don't need to bark on about him every post. Why would any of us underestimate a manager who has won titles as he has.

Were just not obsessed with him. If van Gaal ever read this forum he would have a restraining order slapped on you

biggrin.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2

Pardon what, P45? I thought my post was quite clear. We all know his record. We just don't need to bark on about him every post. Why would any of us underestimate a manager who has won titles as he has.

Were just not obsessed with him.

You are openly critical of his record and the likelihood of him becoming a media nightmare, carmine.

I'm saying UNITED with van Gaal could well make Top 4 in his first season in the Prem.

You are openly critical of his record and the likelihood of him becoming a media nightmare, carmine.

I'm saying UNITED with van Gaal could well make Top 4 in his first season in the Prem.

Not critical of someone that wins titles but i am at least trying to put some perspective on it. You have also said and intimated a hell of a lot more than "possible top four" which is all part of why i find this thing you have with United/van Gaal so hilarious.

Oh yes and theres every chance of him becoming a media nightmare because he's nuts

Not critical of someone that wins titles but i am at least trying to put some perspective on it. You have also said and intimated a hell of a lot than "possible top four" which is all part of why i find this thing you have with United/van Gaal so hilarious.

Oh yes and theres every chance of him becoming a media nightmare because he's nuts

Edited by carmine