Manchester City

mrbojangles

Cheap entrance fee for Stamford Bridge and they still can't fill it for all their CL games.w00t.gif

Small club that won the lottery.

First London based club to win the UEFA Champions League though.

Might be a while before we see another one do it.

smile.png

Sure you will if any of the others win the lottery. It'll take time but in the end money talks.

Thing is though carmine, when you are up against teams like RM and Barca it's pretty much a level playing field.

Cheap entrance fee for Stamford Bridge and they still can't fill it for all their CL games.w00t.gif

smile.png

Sure you will if any of the others win the lottery. It'll take time but in the end money talks.

Thing is though carmine, when you are up against teams like RM and Barca it's pretty much a level playing field.

fair enough so why don't your fans stop bigging it when beating the likes of Hull and west Brom?

Edited by carmine

smile.png

QUOTE: "But in the end money talks". Hasn't it always been that way since the commencement of professional football in the late 1800's...it's no coincidence that City and United are bigger wealthier more successful clubs than say Bury and Stockport.

• Like 2

13 Premier League clubs increase ticket prices, with Manchester City cheapest and Arsenal most costly

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/revealed-13-premier-league-clubs-increase-ticket-prices-with-manchester-city-cheapest-and-arsenal-most-costly-9621737.html

Another thumbs up to the Sheik!

Thumbs up for what? He's got more money than God !!!

But to meet FFP he can't use much of his own money.

Come on Carms, give credit where it's due. He's brought us silverware and could easily have put prices up with the quality of players he's brought in but he hasn't been greedy and kept the prices really affordable and competitive. Most City fans wouldn't moan if he had hiked them up quite a bit.

That told him!

Unfortunately, apparently not.

facepalm.gif

Seems to me the phrase "Glory Supporter" is now out of date and needs to be jettisoned.

Cos fans in Asia and America only see what they see courtesy of global TV coverage.

Kid in Asia don't get anywhere near the NouCamp or the Etihad.

Never mind Stockport.

biggrin.png

Seems to me the phrase "Glory Supporter" is now out of date and needs to be jettisoned.

biggrin.png

It will never be out of date for the chavs laugh.png

Looks like it's never going to be a problem for Spurs.

smile.png

Correct, we have real supporters.

biggrin.png

smile.png

Keep up please carmine.

Fake supporters are required to create the wealth.

wink.png

I don't think any fake supporters will be buying this.

City new away kit revealed. Absolutely awful and although the new home shirt has grown on me a tad, it ain't grown 55 quids worth on me. So thumbs down to Nike this year but at least I've saved 100 quid.

post-19542-0-52019900-1406352323_thumb.j

• Like 1

smile.png

Keep up please carmine.

Fake supporters are required to create the wealth.

wink.png

Being as you don't appear to be a real chav can we take it that you come from somewhere like Croydon ?

City new away kit revealed. Absolutely awful and although the new home shirt has grown on me a tad, it ain't grown 55 quids worth on me. So thumbs down to Nike this year but at least I've saved 100 quid.

attachicon.gifBta2soaIEAEAC0v.jpg

My son instantly likes it from today's pictures, whereas I'd like to see it up close first. Loved last seasons away white kit with the vertical stripes...very classy.

Maybe Blue leg warmers Mr. B, matching gloves and handbag of course. wink.png

• Like 2

My son instantly likes it from today's pictures, whereas I'd like to see it up close first. Loved last seasons away white kit with the vertical stripes...very classy.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Agree last years was nice

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Agree last years was nice

I spotted yer a fashionista....what does lil miss bojangles think of the new strip?