Manchester City

mrbojangles

A bit of a crammed 17 days coming up. This is why having 2 weeks off for internationals is a joke. And this is also why United (like Liverpool last year) will benefit from not being in the Champs League and League Cup.

Sat 13 Sept A Arsenal Barclays Premier League
Wed 17 Sept A Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League
Sun 21 Sept H Chelsea Barclays Premier League
Wed 24 Sept H Sheffield Wednesday Capital One Cup
Sat 27 Sept A Hull City Barclays Premier League
Tue 30 Sept H AS Roma UEFA Champions League

A bit of a crammed 17 days coming up. This is why having 2 weeks off for internationals is a joke. And this is also why United (like Liverpool last year) will benefit from not being in the Champs League and League Cup.

A troublesome list that !facepalm.gif

I haven't seen a thing written about Fernando's apparent groin injury. I'm hoping he'll be fit soon. With that fixture list it would be helpful to have both Fernando and Fernandinho healthy.

A troublesome list that !facepalm.gif

I haven't seen a thing written about Fernando's apparent groin injury. I'm hoping he'll be fit soon. With that fixture list it would be helpful to have both Fernando and Fernandinho healthy.

Absolutely Jelly. I think we'll need everyone fit, including the tea lady.

And another international <deleted> break at the end of it.

Mind you it seems the Mickey Mousers are the ones suffering the most at the moment.

Although of course there's still tonight....

Yeah. It's absolutely bonkers. The FA aren't exactly helping any of the teams who play in Europe.

Yeah. It's absolutely bonkers. The FA aren't exactly helping any of the teams who play in Europe.

In fairness you can put out a team of reserves against the Owls that's still worth more than their entire club and playing staff.

wink.png

Exciting times eh...

We've come a long way quickly, 10 years ago KK was manager, and first 11 was:

James

Mills...Dunney...Distin...Thatcher/Jordan

SWP...Bosvelt...Barton...Sibierski

Fowler...Anelka

Of that team (and how they performed at that time) I reckon only James SWP and Anelka would compete for a first 11 position, and Dunney (3 times player of season) and Distin would be excellent squad players.

And another international break at the end of it.

In fairness you can put out a team of reserves against the Owls that's still worth more than their entire club and playing staff.

wink.png

Well lets hope Our Charming Man doesn't play a reserve team...we don't want another Blackburn (A) or Wigan (H) type performance in the FA Cup last season!

wink.png

...and isn't that how manu got a 4v0 spanking recently by MK Dons

"Manchester City have the oldest squad in Premier League - report"

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-oldest-squad-premier-7740362

Good job they didn't buy Falcao then.

Intereresting...thanks for posting. Only Demichelis (33), in the near future, needs replacing.

Yep. Pirlo's still doing the business in Italy and Giggsy played til.....well, in all the excitement, I can't quite remember.smile.png

Falcao will be sh!t hot at UNITED whether he is 28 or 30.

wink.png

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/09/chelsea-loan-players-change-rules-wild-west-football

I don't have any problem at all with chelsea having 26 players out on loan but I do have a problem with teams in the same Division loaning players between themselves. ..how can that be fair to the other teams.

Dunno mate. I'll have to have a think about it. Chelsea are working within FFP regs with an extensive loan program of young talent mostly going abroad.

Chelsea loans within the Prem are limited, and usually advantageous to the player.

eg. Lukaku.

"Manchester City have the oldest squad in Premier League - report"

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-oldest-squad-premier-7740362

Good job they didn't buy Falcao then.

Intereresting...thanks for posting. Only Demichelis (33), in the near future, needs replacing.

Yep. Pirlo's still doing the business in Italy and Giggsy played til.....well, in all the excitement, I can't quite remember.smile.png

Falcao will be sh!t hot at UNITED whether he is 28 or 30.

wink.png

Yeah assuming he can get back to his best coming from his 3rd ACL. Sorry fella in the words of rio Ferdinand I think yous lot got 'mugged off'.