Manchester City

mrbojangles

Maybe i should of said breaking the rules...does that sound nicer for you? whatever way you look at it breaking the rules is cheating isn't it.

How many links do you want there are millions as you well know.

What is galling is that you continue to paint city as a holier than though club when in fact they have been found guilty of breaking the FFP rules.....they never challenged it because it could of dragged up other sponsorship deals that are involved with ADUG and of course CFG.

Maybe i should of said breaking the rules...does that sound nicer for you? whatever way you look at it breaking the rules is cheating isn't it.

How many links do you want there are millions as you well know.

What is galling is that you continue to paint city as a holier than though club when in fact they have been found guilty of breaking the FFP rules.....they never challenged it because it could of dragged up other sponsorship deals that are involved with ADUG and of course CFG.

"Maybe i should of said breaking the rules...How many links do you want there are millions as you well know.".

Regarding the Lampard saga you refer, City has not been accused, as far as I am aware, by any of the footballing authorities (Premier, FA or EUFA) of any wrongdoing! Over to you Red, show me one link that says City have either been accused or charged or found guilty of any wrongdoing or "breaking of any rules". I am not aware of any links but if it's as you stated please let me know.

"What is galling is that you continue to paint city as a holier than though club". I don't believe I have, rather its the likes of you on here who seem to have agenda to taint us.

"when in fact they have been found guilty of breaking the FFP rules". You are right for once. Keng.

".....they never challenged it because it could of dragged up other sponsorship deals that are involved with ADUG and of course CFG". I've noticed you have a tendacy to speculate about things you can't possibly know; how can YOU know why City chose not to challenge?

Is that clear enough for you Red?

let it rest BB, I really think red could not give a rat's a**e.

Tell you what nev....just goes to show what a truly remarkable performance we put in last night,fa cup eh!!!

You just never know.....when"s the draw? tongue.png

• Like 1

let it rest BB, I really think red could not give a rat's a**e.

Tell you what nev....just goes to show what a truly remarkable performance we put in last night,fa cup eh!!!

You just never know.....when"s the draw? tongue.png

Monday.

• Like 1

Anybody watch it? How was it? (Trying to follow on BBC updates tells ya nothing).

It was almost identical to the Arsenal game.

Apart from the score, in what way?

Boro were happy to concede two thirds of the pitch and then scored when they made chances.

Second half Citeh were absolutely bloody clueless.

Anybody watch it? How was it? (Trying to follow on BBC updates tells ya nothing).

It was almost identical to the Arsenal game.

Apart from the score, in what way?

Boro were happy to concede two thirds of the pitch and then scored when they made chances.

Second half Citeh were absolutely bloody clueless.

You reckon Boro look good enough to come up?

First, well done to Boro.

We had three stonewall pens turned down. All more stonewall than the Kompany last week. If their goalie wasn't MOM I'd be amazed but it was just one of those games when it looked like nothing was going to go in. And the more we pressed looking for the equaliser, the more we opened up at the back.

Little cohesion.

Didnt think I would say this, but I think we miss Nasri. He links up so well with Silva.

Aguero still not back to his best. Milner tries but not good enough. Navas not good enough.

Boyata, big improvement on previous games. Commentator was blaming Kompany for first goal. I blame our keeper. He bottled it.

Dzeko looked good for the 10 minutes he came on, links up, well with Aguero.

Honestly, watching the game, although we had plenty of possession, I didnt think we were going to score. Boro always dangerous on the break and had other chances to score.

• Like 2

Little cohesion.

Didnt think I would say this, but I think we miss Nasri. He links up so well with Silva.

Aguero still not back to his best. Milner tries but not good enough. Navas not good enough.

Boyata, big improvement on previous games. Commentator was blaming Kompany for first goal. I blame our keeper. He bottled it.

Dzeko looked good for the 10 minutes he came on, links up, well with Aguero.

Honestly, watching the game, although we had plenty of possession, I didnt think we were going to score. Boro always dangerous on the break and had other chances to score.

Absolutely.

It would of been half acceptable had Chelsea stayed in the cup but since they are also out there is nothing to gain at all....Pellegrini?? what has he had to say!

Toure as always badly missed and he aint getting any younger,the two F'S in midfield don't come close,Aguero missing when needed and Silva also.

What was that goalie doing? big sissy!

Boro actually played you the same way Arsenal did but better and actually should of got more...come the end of Febuary/March your season might well be over barr fighting for a champions League place with us.