Manchester City

mrbojangles

On the whole though, City deserved a point,

Are you having a wind up Chicog?

No I'm not.

You had 5 shots on goal in the whole match.

Chelsea were even worse.

For the neutral it was hardly an exciting game.

It was the way you put "City deserved a point" as if that is all we should have got out of it. We were at Chelsea, had more possesion, more shots and tried to play for the win. We "deserved" three points but had to settle for one.

As for the neutral. Well, I can't speak for them but I thought it was an entertaining game. High speed, up and down the pitch etc. Maybe I should watch more Arsenal games to get myself pumped up.

On the whole though, City deserved a point,

Are you having a wind up Chicog?

No I'm not.

You had 5 shots on goal in the whole match.

Chelsea were even worse.

For the neutral it was hardly an exciting game.

It was the way you put "City deserved a point" as if that is all we should have got out of it. We were at Chelsea, had more possesion, more shots and tried to play for the win. We "deserved" three points but had to settle for one.

As for the neutral. Well, I can't speak for them but I thought it was an entertaining game. High speed, up and down the pitch etc. Maybe I should watch more Arsenal games to get myself pumped up.

Chelsea had 3shots, their lowest since 2003/2004; says a Lot

Fair play to Navas last night, thought he had a decent game and was our best outlet; bet their left back was glad to hear the whistle.

He's got loads of speed, skins most defences and has been playing quite well for a couple of months. If he can just deliver a better final ball, he'll be cooking on gas

Serie A title challengers Roma have signed CSKA Moscow striker Seydou Doumbia for £10.8m.The Italian club could pay an extra £1.1m for the 27-year-old, who has agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal.

Smart move by Roma; we couldn't handle his pace and finishing in the Champions League and I'm guessing Roma were also impressed. Well worth a punt.

Yes, it was end to end stuff.

One end of the halfway line to the other.

wink.png

French defender ahead of Milner and Silva with 39% of the vote

Gael Clichy has been voted as the Bluemoon Player of the Month for January, polling 39% of the vote. James Milner came second (20%), followed by David Silva (13%).

Think that's fair enough, Clichy has been consistently one of our best players for months and is easily winning the LB position from one-pace one-trick Kolorov.

Chicog, any animosity from Arsenal fans to Clichy? I'm curious as I know you hold Sagna in contempt.

Ivory Coast through to the final after beating DR Congo 3-1. Yaya apparently scored a goal that could end up as goal of the contest and Bony had two assists. Get the final out of the way on sunday and get them back ASAP.

It could also be construed as a masterpiece of goalkeeping avoidance,.

Not surprisingly, only by you though smile.png

Gael Clichy has been voted as the Bluemoon Player of the Month for January, polling 39% of the vote. James Milner came second (20%), followed by David Silva (13%).

Think that's fair enough, Clichy has been consistently one of our best players for months and is easily winning the LB position from one-pace one-trick Kolorov.

Chicog, any animosity from Arsenal fans to Clichy? I'm curious as I know you hold Sagna in contempt.

I couldn't give a shit about him or Clichy. At least in Clichy's case we got paid.

Sagna went to yours for far more money than he was worth.

I simply don't understand why the players don't just admit it they are moving for the readies. Who wouldn't switch jobs for a massive payrise?

Ivory Coast through to the final after beating DR Congo 3-1. Yaya apparently scored a goal that could end up as goal of the contest and Bony had two assists. Get the final out of the way on sunday and get them back ASAP.

Watch the video man, any decent keeper would have stood his ground and parried that.

I couldn't give a shit about him or Clichy. At least in Clichy's case we got paid.

Sagna went to yours for far more money than he was worth.

I simply don't understand why the players don't just admit it they are moving for the readies. Who wouldn't switch jobs for a massive payrise?

Footballers get grief whether they admit it or not. Why give the envious bastards more ammunition ?

Watch the video man, any decent keeper would have stood his ground and parried that.

Yeah right. Yaya smashed that like a rocket. Give some credit to the strike.

Jovetic left out of the CL squad. Rumors flying that this is more evidence of a return to Italy come summer. Surplus now I suppose with the addition of Bony. A bit of a shame as the kid does have talent but his game is still pretty immature.

Jovetic left out of the CL squad.

Probably only be for 2 games anyhow biggrin.png

biggrin.png You're mean to City MrB.biggrin.png

On another topic-I saw where Mancini posted a photo of himself and his daughter today on social media to celebrate her birthday. He was wearing a City T-shirt.

Edited by jellydog

Sign of the times.

At my kid's football tournament this morning, I asked all the kids who they supported, and of the ones I remember there were 3 x City (2 being my kids), 3 × Real Madrid, 1 × Arse and 1 x RedScouse...but not one kid supported Manu...(neither did any of the parents).

How bad was that! Probably our worst half of the season. Created zilch. Defended like clowns. Hull definitely deserve to be ahead and by 2. Aguero..dzeko..nasri..silve..been none existent. After 30 minutes Pelle should have changed it from 442 and from that 11...that 11 shouldn't come out for the 2nd half but they will. Very poor!

Milner with a sublime free kick to salvage a point. But overall a very depressing exhibition. That Keystone Cop Hull goal put City behind the eight ball and not sharp enough in attack to get three points. When was the last time City scored off a corner kick ?!

Hoping for a big turnaround when Yaya and Bony get back. If not, we better watch our backs. Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs all upgrading their play lately. Southampton and United in the mix. It coud get complicated.

Poor yet again...getting bored of repeating myself this season. Awful 1st half, decent 2nd half. How silva didn't get such a clear penalty early in the 2nd half is hard to take. Strange decision to take silva off and not petulant nasri. Best player again was clichy for me (says it all)..he's been so consistent. Thought we badly missed navas and were far better when he and milner came on. Hull were very good 1st half and decent defensively 2nd half. Think it slipped away today. On the season so far do we deserve to be champions this season; NO!

Think I just heard john dykes say this is city's worst run of results in 6 years...i'm not a yaya fan but we're missing his drive forward currently.

Its no secret that I'm a big Yaya fan and its this type of game where he is missed the most. That parked second period bus is often exploded by a moment of Yaya brilliance. I'm hoping for a big turnaround when Yaya and Bony are on board.