Manchester City

mrbojangles

The more I see Mangala, the more I think we overpaid by 20 mill or so

Hopefully Rekik and/or Denpayer will be given a chance next year.

I would like us to sign De Bruin and let Nasri go.

Pogba is too much money. Despite the goals, I am still in favour of letting Yaya go.

Let Jovetic go back to Italy and promote the young African kid, who is banging them in for the youngsters.

Do what they can to keep Milner.

The more I see Mangala, the more I think we overpaid by 20 mill or so

Hopefully Rekik and/or Denpayer will be given a chance next year.

I would like us to sign De Bruin and let Nasri go.

Pogba is too much money. Despite the goals, I am still in favour of letting Yaya go.

Let Jovetic go back to Italy and promote the young African kid, who is banging them in for the youngsters.

Do what they can to keep Milner.

Nail on the head jack. Nothing I disagree with there.

Mangala is the biggest disappointment for me. I thought at the start of the season he showed promise but that has fizzled and he just looks below ordinary now. Swanseas second goal was his fault and should have been his bread and butter to clear that for a corner.

I'm not into this non-celebration malarkey just cos you used to play for a club.

Bony plays for City now and with his lack of goals he should be doing a lap of honour after scoring.

To be fair to Bony, the fans were respectful to him, so I guess it was his way of paying them back.

I remember Adebayor scoring for City V Arsenal.................. ran the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans. Totally justified in my view. One because its Arsenal and 2 because they had been giving him grief all game. Only good memory I have of him, actually.

Yeah maybe the lap of honour was a tad much and yeah the Adebayor one was a good un but I don't care how much respect former supporters give, you should celebrate a goal even if a tad muted.

I'm not into this non-celebration malarkey just cos you used to play for a club.

Bony plays for City now and with his lack of goals he should be doing a lap of honour after scoring.

To be fair to Bony, the fans were respectful to him, so I guess it was his way of paying them back.

I remember Adebayor scoring for City V Arsenal.................. ran the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Arsenal fans. Totally justified in my view. One because its Arsenal and 2 because they had been giving him grief all game. Only good memory I have of him, actually.

II'm glad you've got one happy memory from the player you spent 25 million + wages on.

That was 5% of our stadium paid up.

biggrin.png

dead rubber !! and the deluded think what a victory

do it when it counts, sqeaky bum time

and m/city bottled it, FULL STOP

Troll.

And I thought chicog had signed up to be the troll.
He's sitting in his bedsit in Sydenham squeezing his spots as we speak.

That's if he's not still living with his mum.

Edit: Spelling....I'd hate to set a bad example.

Edited by smokie36

Just so Bredbury can do some more wailing and gnashing about how unfair life is....

"Weeks before Chelsea were confirmed as Premier League Champions, it was also confirmed that owner Roman Abrahamovich had passed the billion-pound mark in the financial support that has made that success possible. The latest accounts for Fordstam, which owns the club, disclosed that in the year to June 2014 the loan from its owner rose from GBP984m to GBP1,041,243,000. The loan is interest-free and requires 18 months' notice of repayment. And there is more where that came from. Abrahamovich has confirmed that "sufficient funds will be provided to finance the business for the foreseeable future." Fair Play for all?".

(Courtesy of Private Eye).

So maybe there's a trick Shaikh Rattle and Roll can use to get round fair play.

Just bury Citeh in a debt they can never repay in a month of Sundays and carry on as usual.

whistling.gif

Just so Bredbury can do some more wailing and gnashing about how unfair life is....

"Weeks before Chelsea were confirmed as Premier League Champions, it was also confirmed that owner Roman Abrahamovich had passed the billion-pound mark in the financial support that has made that success possible. The latest accounts for Fordstam, which owns the club, disclosed that in the year to June 2014 the loan from its owner rose from GBP984m to GBP1,041,243,000. The loan is interest-free and requires 18 months' notice of repayment. And there is more where that came from. Abrahamovich has confirmed that "sufficient funds will be provided to finance the business for the foreseeable future." Fair Play for all?".

Just bury Citeh in a debt they can never repay in a month of Sundays and carry on as usual.

whistling.gif

Wasn't that a news story a few weeks ago, seem to remember reading it.

Not sure what the unfair life comment is about, but life as a City fan has been very good since September 2008. Just back from me hols where I was reading a City book 'Balti pie' which picks a 100 games from the late 60s to just after our last promotion...what a trip up and down memory lane that was. Yes I'm very happy with City these days.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

I was very confused watching that ManU v Arsenal game yesterday. For once I wanted ManU to win. When Arsenal equalised I found myself going from "Yes!" with big smile to "oh <deleted>" with grim face in a split second. Didn't think Arsenal were going to turn up...good double sub. Still, can't have ManU winning can we.

whistling.gif

Not sure what the unfair life comment is about, but life as a City fan has been very good since September 2008. Just back from me hols where I was reading a City book 'Balti pie' which picks a 100 games from the late 60s to just after our last promotion...what a trip up and down memory lane that was. Yes I'm very happy with City these days.

When he gets bored...the chavs go bankrupt.

Sounds good....where's my popcorn?

whistling.gif

Or perhaps when someone buys off his bodyguards.

Same goes for another tealeaf with a footy club.

biggrin.png

whistling.gif

Or perhaps when someone buys off his bodyguards.

Same goes for another tealeaf with a footy club.

biggrin.png

That tealeaf wouldn't be Arsenal's jailbird Usmanov, would it? ;-)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/18/uefa-relax-financial-fair-play-michel-platini

Interesting development. Seems UEFA having thoughts of change on their FFP.

About time too. UEFA aren't above the law. It's high time the law about non-EU players was applied more stringently and we can see the back of the 2 bob journeymen keeping English youngsters out of our sides.

Back to the Mangala thing.

Why is he getting game time when you've Nastasic...? Always rated that lad and was annoyed when youz got him.

I was happy though, when you signed Mangala, as we'd had a look at him.

redrus

Why is he getting game time when you've Nastasic...? Always rated that lad and was annoyed when youz got him.

redrus

On 11 March 2015, Schalke 04 activated the transfer clause on his loan deal, and Nastasić signed a four-year contract with the German club. All City fans seem to rate him highly but we assume Pelle didn't...all a bit of a mystery. For me he was like a young Demechellis, not great pace but great reading of the game.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

redrus

On 11 March 2015, Schalke 04 activated the transfer clause on his loan deal, and Nastasić signed a four-year contract with the German club. All City fans seem to rate him highly but we assume Pelle didn't...all a bit of a mystery. For me he was like a young Demechellis, not great pace but great reading of the game.

Also, once he turned 21 he came under the foreigner rule, of which we have too many and the reason we got rid of Negrado. Suppose Pelle had to make a decision about which foreigner to dump but it is a shame that he didn't seem to give Nastasic a chance to prove himself.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/18/uefa-relax-financial-fair-play-michel-platini

Interesting development. Seems UEFA having thoughts of change on their FFP.

About time too. UEFA aren't above the law. It's high time the law about non-EU players was applied more stringently and we can see the back of the 2 bob journeymen keeping English youngsters out of our sides.

Perhaps English youngsters should consider playing for two bob.

Thank you BB and MrB, yeah real shame that.

Shame we didn't have a look at him too, as I've said before Vidic really rated him as did Fergie but, good luck the lad anyway.

I saw Managala in a few games before he joined you and, to be fair, he made Jones look like Jaap Stam.

redrus

Interesting comment from M. Wenger. He reckons the bid to relax FFP is from all the European clubs cacking themselves at how much the Premier League clubs will be able to spend in coming years.

Well done Pantilimon, we done Sunderland.

So City 2nd...ARSENAL 3rd. ..MANU a commendable 4th after a poor start.

5th..3rd..1st..2nd..1st..2nd

Looking forward to next season already.

forget it

Edited by alfieconn