Manchester City

mrbojangles

Don't know if you can get BEin or not BB but the following are showing on BEin, so there's a chance they may be on elsewhere.

Sunderland V City is on BEin Sports 1HD

Reading V Everton BEin Sports 7HD

Aston Villa V Birmingham BEin Sports 11HD

Walsall V Chelsea BEin Sports 12HD

http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/tvguide?ln=en

Look up for yourself if you have True Gold package or above. Don't know whether True have bought Bein's programming for the Milk Cup in the same way they have done for the Champions League 50%+

I'll be looking myself tomorrow. I often don't bother to watch (insert current sponsor) Cup matches, but this is spurs and likely a passion filled game. Just hope I get out of hospital in time - bacterial infection - really $hitty fevers and shivers but on the mend now

Don't know if you can get BEin or not BB but the following are showing on BEin, so there's a chance they may be on elsewhere.

Sunderland V City is on BEin Sports 1HD

Reading V Everton BEin Sports 7HD

Aston Villa V Birmingham BEin Sports 11HD

Walsall V Chelsea BEin Sports 12HD

Truevisions 676 has BEin1 sports (I guess that is BEin Sports 1HD you refer to above). It's currently showing Liverpool TV followed by La Liga highlights. It shows at 01.55am though that a French Ligue1 game will be on - hopefully that's wrong. Last Tuesday on Champions League night, on this BEin1 sports here it showed the MAIN game of all the games that were on at that time (the ManU game). So fingers crossed here in Thailand we'll get the City game.

Thanks.

http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/tvguide?ln=en

Look up for yourself if you have True Gold package or above. Don't know whether True have bought Bein's programming for the Milk Cup in the same way they have done for the Champions League 50%+

I'll be looking myself tomorrow. I often don't bother to watch (insert current sponsor) Cup matches, but this is spurs and likely a passion filled game. Just hope I get out of hospital in time - bacterial infection - really $hitty fevers and shivers but on the mend now

First things first, hope you get out of hospital and get well soon.

Had a look at the Truevisions guide but its ok for scheduled tv but not live. They used to have a better guide with a seperate Live section but they seem to have got rid of it.

Thanks.

Nothing on Livesoccer.com

But where are you? There must be a pub near you with a streaming box.

http://liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php

There are bound to be streams on your browser as well.

I wish there was a pub near me with OR without, but I live in the Bangkok 'sticks'.

Thanks.

Sounds like a good excuse for a night out in the old West End :)

I wish there was a pub near me with OR without, but I live in the Bangkok 'sticks'.

Thanks.

Sounds like a good excuse for a night out in the old West End :)

Sounds like you don't have a thai wife ;-)

Thanks.

You should buy the bEIN sports online package, looks reasonably priced, you won't miss a match and you won't have to worry about pop adds etc.

Starting 11

Willy Caballero

Bacary Sagna

Nicolas Otamendi

Martin Demichelis

Aleksandar Kolarov

Yaya Toure

Fernando

Jesus Navas

Kevin De Bruyne

Raheem Sterling

Sergio Aguero

Three Argies in the back. Hope Caballero doesn't embarrass himself.

Starting 11

Willy Caballero

Bacary Sagna

Nicolas Otamendi

Martin Demichelis

Aleksandar Kolarov

Yaya Toure

Fernando

Jesus Navas

Kevin De Bruyne

Raheem Sterling

Sergio Aguero

Three Argies in the back. Hope Caballero doesn't embarrass himself.

Otamendi almost embarrassed himself with sloppy pass but the mark of a good defender is to recover your mistake and boy did he.

Caballero just pulled off a great save

And KDB just scored a craker

• Like 1

...good to see Pelle use our kids last night...for all the knockers, we had 5 kids on the bench and 3 of them had debuts.

"Patrick Roberts and Manu Garcia made their senior debuts for Manchester City against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.

With Kelechi Iheanacho ruled out of the match before kick-off, the pair were joined by Pablo Maffeo, George Evans (debut) and Brandon Barker in City's youthful-looking bench.

Those who believe Manchester City show no focus on their youth team might have to look again.George Evans, who signed for City at just six-years-old, became the first player ever to represent City in every single one of their age groups."

...good to see Pelle use our kids last night...for all the knockers, we had 5 kids on the bench and 3 of them had debuts.

"Patrick Roberts and Manu Garcia made their senior debuts for Manchester City against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.

With Kelechi Iheanacho ruled out of the match before kick-off, the pair were joined by Pablo Maffeo, George Evans (debut) and Brandon Barker in City's youthful-looking bench.

Those who believe Manchester City show no focus on their youth team might have to look again.George Evans, who signed for City at just six-years-old, became the first player ever to represent City in every single one of their age groups."

There's a difference between showing focus on the youth team and actually putting them in the starting team in the Premiership and Champions league BB.

Patrick Roberts might be one of your kids but didn't you just buy him for 10m or something.

There's a difference between showing focus on the youth team and actually putting them in the starting team in the Premiership and Champions league BB.

Patrick Roberts might be one of your kids but didn't you just buy him for 10m or something.

Nothing wrong with blooding them in the League Cup rather than Premier or Champions league. If they're good enough they'll play in those competitions. Step by step.

Roberts was recently bought from Fulham.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Do Manchester City already have a new Paul Pogba in Olivier Ntcham?

The 19-year-old midfielder went toe-to-toe with Pogba in Genoas defeat to Juventus, and has enjoyed an impressive start to his first season on loan in Italy...

Read more:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/sep/23/manchester-city-olivier-ntcham-loan-genoa-serie-a

• Like 1

The 19-year-old midfielder went toe-to-toe with Pogba in Genoas defeat to Juventus, and has enjoyed an impressive start to his first season on loan in Italy...

Read more:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/sep/23/manchester-city-olivier-ntcham-loan-genoa-serie-a

Saw that. Looks like one heck of a prospect.

Read more:

Saw that. Looks like one heck of a prospect.

Sounds like a local Moss Side lad with a name like that. ;)