Manchester City

mrbojangles

Team tonight (speculating):

Caballero

Zabaleta, Mangala, Demichelis, Kolarov

Navas, Fernando, Toure, Sterling

Bony, Iheanacho.

Fernandinho being banned means we're a bit short of choices central midfield so maybe Demichelis in midfield and Kompany in back 4.

Think the televised game tonight is Liverpool - can anyone confirm? Probably nothing being shown here in Thailand though.

The Capital One Cup fixture between City and Palace will not be telecast in the UK. The match will be broadcast live on BBC Radio Manchester.

I would agree with the back 4.

No way does Yaya start. I would be amazed. And I think Bony on the bench.

Maybe Barker and Garcia or Roberts will get some game time. Rest Sterling..

Team:

Caballero,

Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov,

Toure, Fernando, Navas, De Bruyne,

Bony, Iheanacho

Didn't see he'd start KdB again (and not Sterling). That was a strong lineup; takes this tournament seriously does our Pelle.

Couldn't see it so waiting for the City website to put up the highlights. So score apart, how did we play as a team, who performed and who didn't?

]

Nice to wake up and see a 5-1 rout with some youngsters involved. A pity about Zabs. I read that Caballero stunk it up again. I hope Pellegrini and company have their eyes out for another keeper. If Hart were to go down we'd be in a pickle.

What a run of fixtures for City

NOV 21.....LIVERPOOL HOME

NOV 25.....JUVENTUS AWAY

NOV 28.....SOUTHAMPTON HOME

DEC 1.......HULL CITY HOME

DEC 5.......STOKE AWAY

DEC 8.......BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH HOME

6 games in less than 2 1/2 weeks!!!!bah.gif

Thats some schedule!!

What a run of fixtures for City

NOV 21.....LIVERPOOL HOME

NOV 25.....JUVENTUS AWAY

NOV 28.....SOUTHAMPTON HOME

DEC 1.......HULL CITY HOME

DEC 5.......STOKE AWAY

DEC 8.......BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH HOME

6 games in less than 2 1/2 weeks!!!!bah.gif

Thats some schedule!!

...let's hope we get no more injuries, especially central midfield, fullbacks or centre forward.

2nd week on the run of bloody rainstorm and I've lost the tv signals. If it was frustrating watching it , it's even more so clicking BBC updates every minute! Damn!

City were frustrating. Satellite signal frustrating. ..keeps coming and going after few seconds. Frustrating. However we won. Utd didn't. Otamendi was excellent. Norwich (till the 70th minute I lost the signal) were excellent. ..game plan done well.

Can't see Chelsea catching 14 points up on City and/or Arsenal, can you?

You idiot Kolarov. I had City down for 3-1 and you grabbing the ball off Sterling for the pen just stuffed me.

I had it 2-0 and Joe howled me. Redeemed himself later though with a really tough save.

What a bullet header from Otamendi. For me the MOTM even without the header.

You idiot Kolarov. I had City down for 3-1 and you grabbing the ball off Sterling for the pen just stuffed me.

I had it 2-0 and Joe howled me. Redeemed himself later though with a really tough save.

What a bullet header from Otamendi. For me the MOTM even without the header.

Looks like challenge of mopping up Kolorov's defending improves Otamendi; keep him left side. Been excellent last few games.

2nd week on the run of bloody rainstorm and I've lost the tv signals. If it was frustrating watching it , it's even more so clicking BBC updates every minute! Damn!

City were frustrating. Satellite signal frustrating. ..keeps coming and going after few seconds. Frustrating. However we won. Utd didn't. Otamendi was excellent. Norwich (till the 70th minute I lost the signal) were excellent. ..game plan done well.

Can't see Chelsea catching 14 points up on City and/or Arsenal, can you?

From what I saw today Jose wasn't joking when he said they won't make top 4 and United hot and cold but generally rubbish.

It's a 2 horse title race with a City and Arsenal, the rest is anyone's guess.

• Like 1