Manchester City

mrbojangles

Bony going off for Delph. Been very happy with Bony tonight. 85min.

Really?

The only difference I saw was that as a team we played very well.

Bony did little, is still lethargic. Doesnt win enough aerial battles and is very wasteful.

Just goes to show how opinions differ!!

I thought City controlled the game. Limited Seville to 2 shots on goal.

So we are now through.....chance of finishing top. Whats the chances we end up getting PSG in next round!!!

Really?

Bony did little, is still lethargic. Doesnt win enough aerial battles and is very wasteful.

So we are now through.....chance of finishing top. Whats the chances we end up getting PSG in next round!!!

Really.

First half Bony..Sterling..Navas..Yaya..anf Dinho link up play and counter attacking football was sensational and Bony was a big part of that.

Sterling was running riot and their mercy-substituted rightback captain won't forget him soon.

Dinho was everywhere, a powerful performance.

Fernando looks a decent player now.

Yaya was enjoying himself and I thought he played a very balanced forward/defensive display.

Two centrebacks missed nothing.

Sagna was excellent, again.

Hart kept us 1v2 ahead with one amazing save.

Very professional performance.

Really enjoyed getting up for a 2.45am kickoff for a change.

]

Really?

Really.

First half Bony..Sterling..Navas..Yaya..anf Dinho link up play and counter attacking football was sensational and Bony was a big part of that.

Sterling was running riot and their mercy-substituted rightback captain won't forget him soon.

Yaya was enjoying himself and I thought he played a very balanced forward/defensive display.

]

I'd agree with that summary. However, for me, even though Bony put in a better performance than he has been doing, he is still missing sitters and not getting his chances on target. At this level you don't get many chances, so to waste them is criminal for a striker. Second half he just went to lazy running again. He'll have to do much better than that to get me to change my view of him.

Really?

Really.

]

I'd agree with that summary. However, for me, even though Bony put in a better performance than he has been doing, he is still missing sitters and not getting his chances on target. At this level you don't get many chances, so to waste them is criminal for a striker. Second half he just went to lazy running again. He'll have to do much better than that to get me to change my view of him.

And you've been blessed with an easy draw in the last sixteen!

Really?

Really.

]

That was my point BJ.

The way the team played last night, I would have looked good up front!!

I am completely underwhelmed by Bony. As a 'target man' he wins very few in the air. He traps the ball further than I can kick the ball. He had at least 4 very good chances that I can remember, which he missed. Even the Fernandhino goal came from a mis hit shot from Bony which should have been buried.

AND he is bone idle.....whichever way you look at it!!

Not to detract from an excellent overall performance in which every player would get an 8 or a 9. Bony for me got a 6.