Manchester City

mrbojangles

I know Pellegrini won't do it but one of the centre backs and Fernando need off now for Otamendi and Dinho. Pelle needs to do something before it is 0v4.

I would bring on Dinho for Navas, and Otamendi for Mangala.

Toure is like glue against these Liverpool lads. No point in him even trying to cover. We need Dinho and Nando in tandem in front of the mess posing as a defence

An Angus OG jellybean! biggrin.png

No CTH for me Smokes. Watching Barca demolish Real Madrid at half. Can't say I'm unhappy to be missing The Klopper's boys dissecting City.

Never mind kiddo...I will invite you round to mine for the Arse and Shitty game...be sure to bring a bottle though! B)

• Like 1

I know Pellegrini won't do it but one of the centre backs and Fernando need off now for Otamendi and Dinho. Pelle needs to do something before it is 0v4.

I would bring on Dinho for Navas, and Otamendi for Mangala.

Toure is like glue against these Liverpool lads. No point in him even trying to cover. We need Dinho and Nando in tandem in front of the mess posing as a defence

I said there was no legs in midfield and there's no defensive cover for a very nervous centre back pairing playing like strangers. Sterling has done little. Get more legs and COMPETE City.

An Angus OG jellybean! biggrin.png

No CTH for me Smokes. Watching Barca demolish Real Madrid at half. Can't say I'm unhappy to be missing The Klopper's boys dissecting City.

Worst performance of the season. You don't know how lucky you are to be missing this. Just season their 3 goals and the back 5 except for kolorov have been pitiful. If that same team comes out for the 2nd half the Pellegrini needs a rollicking from Abu Dhabi

]