Manchester City

mrbojangles

Can't blame the ref or lack of video replays.

A video replay would not have awarded the penalty and a video replay would have shown Aguero to be on-side which was wrongly given off-side. The resulting free kick led to Spurs second goal. Ironic really, as Spurs where given 2 clear off-side goals by Clattenburg in the game at WHL.

Was the camera in line with the players ?

Well the 3 replays it showed on BEin sports all showed he was on-side and the pundits all agreed.

How about you stop moaning about the penalty; we had a clearer one against Leicester and never got it.

And stop moaning about offsides. <deleted> if you add cameras to all these decisions you'll completely ruin the game, it will be longer than bleeding NFL.

Besides which how can I call Atkinson an a-hole if he'd sent off Drinkwater for what to anyone else was a straight red. He said he saw it!

Same old same old, Man City lose and it's always moans, "Video replays and we would have won that game", etc.

How about your midfield and defence are turnips for letting Lamentable get that far forward and nutmeg Otamendi to give the ball to an unmarked Erikssen?

And the Bredbury-styled "Best player in premiership history" being unable to hit a cow's ar$e with a handful of rice?

biggrin.png

Can't blame the ref or lack of video replays.

A video replay would not have awarded the penalty and a video replay would have shown Aguero to be on-side which was wrongly given off-side. The resulting free kick led to Spurs second goal. Ironic really, as Spurs where given 2 clear off-side goals by Clattenburg in the game at WHL.

Well the 3 replays it showed on BEin sports all showed he was on-side and the pundits all agreed.

As expected you didn't answer my question, just a yes or a no will suffice.

Tell you what Alfie. You saw the replays I presume. Did you think the linesman got it right or wrong? If you think he got it wrong, fine, we both agree. If you think he got it right, I will invest in the time and try and find photographic evidence

Tell you what Alfie. You saw the replays I presume. Did you think the linesman got it right or wrong? If you think he got it wrong, fine, we both agree. If you think he got it right, I will invest in the time and try and find photographic evidence

And still hasn't answered the question cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

How about you stop moaning about the penalty; we had a clearer one against Leicester and never got it.

2 wrongs don't make a right Chic. It's not just City fans wanting technology to be used and it will soon be trialled so you luddites better get used to it.

Guaranteed the first time it's used involving in you losing you'll be squealing that it's bad for the game.

w00t.gif

Here you go look, you can blame it on dirty dirty tottenham.

Tottenham have conceded more fouls (329) than any other Premier League side, and Erik Lamela leads the way with 47.

Only Aston Villa have received more yellow cards than Tottenham (51). Spurs' most booked player is Eric Dier with eight.
Edited by Chicog

2 wrongs don't make a right Chic. It's not just City fans wanting technology to be used and it will soon be trialled so you luddites better get used to it.

Guaranteed the first time it's used involving in you losing you'll be squealing that it's bad for the game.

w00t.gif

I can categorically guarantee that I won't. I have never complained about a ref getting it right, I just feel cheated when they get it wrong, particularly when they get the big decisions wrong.

Interestingly I was listening to TalkSport on the way to work this morning and they had a guest on who was talking about the "Hypothetical" league should video technology have been used. The guest was Harry Pratt, a sports writer who has been with several tabloids and skysports. Yes, he supports the use of technology but he ain't no City fan

So thought I'd look it up when I got home. Below is how the table "hypothetically" would look (prior to this weekend) if video replays had been used for only "big calls". Before you comment, please read the notes of how they applied video replays, in particular point 3 about slowing the game down http://thehpl.net/what-is-the-hpl-and-how-it-works/

I'd love to see how these even themselves out.

post-19542-0-22051400-1455540052_thumb.j

And neither did you.

Alfie, I'm begging you, please put me on ignore. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to put anyone on ignore.

Your coming across as pathetic bj, i asked you a simple question at the beginning which you didn't answer ! you then give it " And neither did you" and then you go on about putting on ignore, why is that ?, your getting more childish by the minute, grow up.

Footnote : i actually asked the question twice before you asked me anything.

Edited by alfieconn

Interestingly I was listening to TalkSport on the way to work this morning and they had a guest on who was talking about the "Hypothetical" league should video technology have been used. The guest was Harry Pratt, a sports writer who has been with several tabloids and skysports. Yes, he supports the use of technology but he ain't no City fan

So thought I'd look it up when I got home. Below is how the table "hypothetically" would look (prior to this weekend) if video replays had been used for only "big calls". Before you comment, please read the notes of how they applied video replays, in particular point 3 about slowing the game down http://thehpl.net/what-is-the-hpl-and-how-it-works/

I'd love to see how these even themselves out.

Hypothetical babble and based on opinion.

You really are clutching at straws, aren't you?

A weekly Matchday review of the crunch calls is compiled by father and son outfit, Harry and Louis Pratt, using expert punditry opinion, gathered from Sky Sports, Match of the Day, BT Sport, TalkSPORT etc., to assess the rights and wrongs. Where this is unavailable, split or missed, HP and LP may intervene with deciding vote.
Any penalties awarded retrospectively by HPL are considered scored.

You are your ilk are going to ruin football.

When fans can't celebrate goals until the video ref has approved them, the game is doomed.

And neither did you.

Alfie, I'm begging you, please put me on ignore. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to put anyone on ignore.

Your coming across as pathetic bj, i asked you a simple question at the beginning which you didn't answer ! you then give it " And neither did you" and then you go on about putting on ignore, why is that ?, your getting more childish by the minute, grow up.

Leave out the name calling please.

And neither did you.

Leave out the name calling please.

ok, when you answer the question biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

And the Bredbury-styled "Best player in premiership history" being unable to hit a cow's ar$e with a handful of rice?

Explain.

I don't think that needs any explanation.

Does actually but go on I'll make a few assumptions. One is obviously your comment is aimed at me. Second i assume your comment is referring to Aguero. Third is you believe i referred to Aguero as the "Best player in premiership history". I don't even believe Aguero is the best player at the Etihad.

]

w00t.gif

I can categorically guarantee that I won't. I have never complained about a ref getting it right, I just feel cheated when they get it wrong, particularly when they get the big decisions wrong.

Chicog just doesn't get. Playing a game of 90 minutes which can be decided by one refing boob, in this day and age, is pathetic - no I'm talking about any City game before anybody tries to deflect my comment, but about football in general. I want to watch a game which ends with the correct result in accordance with the rules of the game - and that should be the minimum we expect in any sport. None of us want to spoil the game, by slowing it down, making it unnecessary stop-start, but something needs to be done to try to eliminate the frequent wrong ref decisions.

...and if they introduced technology and "the first time it's used involving in City losing" I will not be squealing, how could I if the correct decision was applied.

]

Explain.

I don't think that needs any explanation.

Does actually but go on I'll make a few assumptions. One is obviously your comment is aimed at me. Second i assume your comment is referring to Aguero. Third is you believe i referred to Aguero as the "Best player in premiership history". I don't even believe Aguero is the best player at the Etihad.

Good god man, you have the memory of an amoeba.

Weren't you the one saying David Silva was God?

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

Chicog just doesn't get. Playing a game of 90 minutes which can be decided by one refing boob, in this day and age, is pathetic - no I'm talking about any City game before anybody tries to deflect my comment, but about football in general. I want to watch a game which ends with the correct result in accordance with the rules of the game - and that should be the minimum we expect in any sport. None of us want to spoil the game, by slowing it down, making it unnecessary stop-start, but something needs to be done to try to eliminate the frequent wrong ref decisions.

...and if they introduced technology and "the first time it's used involving in City losing" I will not be squealing, how could I if the correct decision was applied.

That game wasn't decided by a "refing" (sic) boob, it was decided by your crap midfield letting Lamentable run through and toe poke the ball to a player who had been left unmarked by your crap defence.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog