Manchester City

mrbojangles

You'll have to wait till I get home BB for me to pick that to shreds...but let's start with Balotelli at 50/50....biggrin.png

Man of the Match when we won our first trophy for years at Wembley 2011.

Laid on Agueros winning goal for our first title in recent memory.

Decent goal ratio Hit for me when he was a City player. Daft as a brush but a definite hit

Agreed. Big part of us for 2 years. Offered a threat; offered competition to Tevez, Aguero and Dzeko. Fans liked him which is important; don't be fooled by the medias take on his time at City.

As long as you don't fark up tomorrow, I reckon you have a good chance of winning this.

It'll take a gargantuan effort to get a score draw or win at RM but if we do, I think we have a great chance in a one-off game.

• Like 1

City U18s were crowned champions of the Barclays U18 Premier League after drawing 4-4 with Everton on Tuesday.

Jadon Sancho, Lukas Nmecha, Tom Dele-Bashiru and Aaron Nemane grabbed the goals for the young Blues at a chilly Finch Farm. Everton tried to find a fifth that would see the title race sent to the last day but City held on to secure a point and, with it, the Barclays U18 Premier League title.

"I have given my life to Bayern"post-64056-0-85767200-1462360132_thumb.j

quote from "Pep" after seeing his side failing again to reach the Champions League final.

As he was headhunted by City to "take us to the next level" I can just imagine the look on Pellegrini,s face when he heard Bayern,s result biggrin.png and even moreso if City can get a result tonight thumbsup.gif

The press here have crucified LVG this season in particular................I,m just waiting for next season to see what happens if "the world,s greatest coach" and City,s messiah man fail,s to deliver,the press and everyone else will have a field day whistling.gif

• Like 2

In a sick sort of way i want city to win the champions league this year just to make gladys job harder,but i know i will wake up tomorrow and Ronaldo will have slayed that defence tongue.png

Good luck to the bitters tonight Madrid are not a great team if you get at them,but will city bottle it and end up with nothing this season...dont be saying the mickey mouse cup gents please.

Pellegrini tried to play a tight disciplined game and sneak a goal, but we offered little upfront. Best team won. Allowed my boys to get up to watch it, they've gone to bed disappointed, welcome to football. As in the first game our name players weren't at the races. Thought the back 2, Hart, Clichy, the brazillians and Sterling and Nacho performed. We're definitely leaning and progressing season on season so hopefully we move forward in the coming seasons.

£50m raheem on the bench for city's biggest game ever. fair to say he's not really kicked on?

If you think Sterling is or should be anywhere near the bench then your delusional......he is shiters

• Like 1

S/B confused???

you sure are, talking to yourself, first sign of madness you now, u need a break

uugghhh!!!!! a all spanish final

perhaps a poor consulation, but m/city reaching the semi,s was a super effort

one step further next season with pepe?????

maybe once in a decade but for me not enough effort.they lacked the fighting spirit.and that goes for the staff aswell.

so its thailands best known?ATM vs RM.i have never been a fan of atm so a fit real should see them off.

We didn't deserve to win that, so no complaints really.

Does anybody else think Ronaldo should have been sent off for catching the ball? The flag might have gone up and he might have seen it but your supposed to play to the whistle aren't you?

Shame about Vinny. I would imagine that was his last kick of a ball for City, or at least as a captain. Can't see Pep relying on his fitness (or lack of)

We can have no complaints. We clearly had a game plan of keep it tight and get a goal (we tried the Chelsea and Milan approach in recent finals); we kept it tight but offered very little to get a goal. Once we brought on Nacho and Sterling (who offered a threat again last night) in the last 15 we looked better but not enough. I can understand joe hart's comments, we 'managed' Real quite well, probably better in the 2nd game, but the guys upfront offered little to get that goal. So no complaints and we enjoyed the ride in to the big club's world.

To get to a two legged semi-final of one of the most prestigious competitions in football and not score at least one goal would be the greatest disappointment if I were a City fan,shameful really whistling.gif

I thought about saying maybe better luck next year but.......................you haven,t qualified yet gigglem.gif

We didn't deserve to win that, so no complaints really.

Does anybody else think Ronaldo should have been sent off for catching the ball? The flag might have gone up and he might have seen it but your supposed to play to the whistle aren't you?

Shame about Vinny. I would imagine that was his last kick of a ball for City, or at least as a captain. Can't see Pep relying on his fitness (or lack of)

yeah i feel sorry for kompany. great player when fit and seems a really nice guy with it. must be so frustrating for him.

• Like 1