Manchester City

mrbojangles

"Three games in and the collective Mancs think they have got it sewn up. Ha!"

No, no, no. I always have you down as one of the more sensible football forum members so where did that comment come from? Definitely not from me, and I don't think any blue stated anything to make you think that. Maybe your confusing us for Mr Red or Petermilk but what do you expect from them ;-)
Five games in last season we were unbeaten and the media and some on here were handing the trophy to us but it was very apparent to City fans all wasn't right and so it proved. What I would say is that in the first 3 games this season, individuals and the team as a whole look way better than we have for several seasons.

51 minutes ago, wilai said:

See Ag has appealed. Should get off as it is his first offence.....Oh:facepalm:

Nought wrong with that wilai. They both jumped fairly for the ball. Nothing malicious in that. It is a physical game yer know, cuts and grazes happen. Aguero gets kicked and banged every bladdy game

• Like 1

Champions League squad for group stage:

Bravo, Caballero,

Sagna, Kompany, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Clichy, Stones, Otamendi,

Fernando, Sterling, Gundogan, Navas, De Bruyne, Delph, Sane, Silva, Fernandinho, Nolito, Aguero, Iheanacho.

Kompany and Gundogan are long term injuried just started taking part in training but haven't played for a while. Bet slammed down Yaya is pissed off to be left out.

For me, if I had a choice of an impact-sub Yaya or no impact 'hit the first man' Navas it would be a nonbrainer.

16 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Aguero ban comments are now running on two threads (well done Red), this thread and The Ref Watch thread.

Suggest the latter forum might be the more appropriate forum.

You trying to nick your mates job now then?

21 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Aguero ban comments are now running on two threads (well done Red), this thread and The Ref Watch thread.

Suggest the latter forum might be the more appropriate forum.

3 minutes ago, MrRed said:

You trying to nick your mates job now then?

HE,s just "getting the feel" of BJ,s shoes for when he comes a cropper on his scootah :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

See Wilai has started posting on the City forum again, after agreeing he wouldn't post on the City forum if I didn't post on the Liverpool forum which ive honoured.

Wilai, a man of his word, eh!

No you haven't.....Your 'Promise' lasted about a day.  Selective Memory Syndrome eh!:clap2:

Edited by wilai
grammar

12 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Scored a brace against Ecuador in his debut yesterday, only after Coutnho came on mind;) 

you might not think it but barring injuries I don't see anyone getting close to City this season. It all depended on Pep's start and it looks like he's been managing for years in the EPL. 

Actually enjoyed watching the football last run out.

Fair play to Sterling too, starting to look the business again. 

Leave it out Bob, they have played Sunderland and West Ham Home and Stoke away, Mickey Mouse Rovers would have had a good start against them 3 :cheesy:

• Like 1

Cheers BangrakBob. We start well but there's always a period when we fizzle out. Thought the game vs WHU was a cracker for the neutral. Test for us comes when we play someone decent.
My only worry vs any top team is we go at it gungho and leave our dodgy defence open - hopefully johnny bravo will kick everything away ;-)

2 hours ago, alfieconn said:

Leave it out Bob, they have played Sunderland and West Ham Home and Stoke away, Mickey Mouse Rovers would have had a good start against them 3 :cheesy:

They have quality and depth. They play flowing attacking football which I was expecting to take time under a new manager but they look settled.  

56 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

They have quality and depth. They play flowing attacking football which I was expecting to take time under a new manager but they look settled.  

Don't worry Bob, it's what we get off him all the time. It's not in his bias make up to say anything positive about City :thumbsup:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Why are you telling me that they quality and depth and play attacking football ? have i  ever said anything different ? all i mentioned was that they had an easy start of which the guy who watches a different City game to everyone else confirmed when he said " Test for us comes when we play someone decent"  :facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by alfieconn

12 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Don't worry Bob, it's what we get off him all the time. It's not in his bias make up to say anything positive about City :thumbsup:

What do you get off me all the time ? 

Anyway a City fan calling someone bias, iv'e heard it all now.

Let's have it right, all we get on here is bb wanting to talk about how good City are, every debatable decision that goes against you is incorrect, excuse after excuse last season when you lost a few games,  let's face you've just spent 160m this season alone so if you don't do anything this season then there must be something wrong !

Edited by alfieconn