Manchester City

mrbojangles

10 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

The last 3 are correct Tommy Booth Mike Summerbee Joe Corrigan but not sure myself on the first one. Sun Ji Hi was recently appointed ambassador or something. Could be him emoji3.png

Sent from my SM-G925I using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Sun Ji Hi was a dwarf Barry and Asian,I,m sure its Alex Williams....

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Tommy Booth is looking decent isn't. My older brother got to know him on a spanish trip in recent seasons and was eulogising about him.

Sun Jihai aka Jihai Sun is the bruiser on the right.

Sun Jihai is NOT on the pic

Alex Williams.....Tommy Booth.....Mike Summerbee...Joe Corrigan......and I,m a Red,bloody hell you City fans don,t even recognise your old players

Up in the boonies at the moment and forget to bring my Firestick. What's the best way to watch the footie today chaps? We have a dish but it's all the freeview stuff, so don't know if it will be on one of those channels. Internet isn't too bad now so think it may be ok for streaming.

While overseas I use ilikehd. If you act quickly you've still time to join, pay b300 for 3 hrs. You join, go to their payment page for banking, get their bank account (it changes often), pay in b300 at ATM (don't lose the slip), back to computer and at payment page put in the time ofppayment etc, wait a few hrs while they verify payment and then you'll be creditted b300 to buy a 3 hr pass. Sounds a pain but its not really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

While overseas I use ilikehd. If you act quickly you've still time to join, pay b300 for 3 hrs. You join, go to their payment page for banking, get their bank account (it changes often), pay in b300 at ATM (don't lose the slip), back to computer and at payment page put in the time ofppayment etc, wait a few hrs while they verify payment and then you'll be creditted b300 to buy a 3 hr pass. Sounds a pain but its not really.

40 baht for 3 hrs.

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Up in the boonies at the moment and forget to bring my Firestick. What's the best way to watch the footie today chaps? We have a dish but it's all the freeview stuff, so don't know if it will be on one of those channels. Internet isn't too bad now so think it may be ok for streaming.

No firestick/gadgets needed in Katesiree,free to watch and just 65/70 baht for a LARGE beer-you in the wrong place Barry :sad:

8 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Will you be there for the United V Middlesbrough game? KO @ 10pm. City are the late KO 

Yes........ and I,ll be in there thursday night 29th also if more convenient :thumbsup:

down south for 10 days early next monday

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^City seem to be the late game too bloody often for my liking. Today away vs Hull = late game. New Year's Eve away vs red scousers = late game.

it's 9.30 pm on New Years Eve here. Murder trying to convince the wife I need to watch it live.

Awful 1st half, awful! City flat as a pancake. Pass..pass..pass. Sterling should be benched; one of those trip-over-own feet games. Nolito not much better. Get those 2 off for Nacho up front/middle and Fernando with Yaya pushed forward. Waiting for the Hull suckerpunch. Wake up City before it's too late.

Not pleasant viewing until Sterling was fouled for Yayas well taken pen on 73mins. Then finally it got better. Iheanacho's goal was a beautiful team goal from Otamendi, KdB, Silva and Nacho. Bit of Sterling trickery for the 3rd. Not convincing but we'll take it. KdB dragged us through that 2nd half and was my MoM. Nacho improved us when he came on. Bravo never looked convincing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I honestly thought Hull were going to nick that, then the stupid penalty give away and wham, bam 2 nil up and it's all over.

if ever there was a good time for us to be playing you, it might be now ;) 

You'll play a different way to Hull though Bob. Trying to break them down was hard going and I also dreaded them nicking one like happens too often with s this year. Once we scored it opened up and it was never really in doubt after that.

Sterling did great to win that penalty. He drew the defender into tackling him