Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Sagna, Zabaleta, Toure, Clichy, Caballero and Navas are all out of contract this coming summer.

I've seen enough in Yaya to say I'd like to see him with us next season.

Zaba I'd love to see him with us but I'm 50/50 on him.

The other 4 I'd move on.

Yeah, I'd agree with letting them 4 go,

49 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

City will reportedly make Tottenham Hotspur defender Ben Davies one of their priorities this month and will launch a £20m bid for the Welsh international.The 23-year-old has been limited to just 13 appearances in all competitions so far this season.

Completely out of your price range :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I'm so pleased to see that you read Bluemoon, good man.

Just tried to get on they have made it sign in members only, and now a server error' I wonder why :-) 

I only watched the game courtesy of Bein sports here in Thailand but from what I saw Mr Pep could not be bothered to raise his posterior from his seat to put some passion into City,s play until the last few minutes to have a go at the fourth official, for what reason I do not know? he looked totally disinterested,maybe a cold and damp Merseyside is not to his liking.......serious issues that need to be addressed by City,s owners methinks :wai:

"Be interesting to see City and United fight it out for 5th place."

^At the moment that seems likely.

We will continue to struggle and concede repeatedly on the break unless Pep is willing to change Bravo and play with a central 3 (I'd stick zaba JUST in front of the back 3). Simply put, we get caught on the break way too easily.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

4th goal summed it up. Poor.

Goalkeeper dodgy at best, fullbacks too slow and center backs rocky.  

Sure replace Hart with a world class keeper but what on earth was he thinking of bringing Bravo?

9 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^...sadly there's nothing I can disagree with in that post.

Not really the performance i wanted to see because with Spurs coming up next weekend Pep and the City fans will be looking for a big reaction to yesterdays defeat.  The City players be be digging deep.

However, i really can't see how your fullbacks will be able to cope with Rose and Walker in a likely 352 that Poch will deploy. They will be stretched very wide and leave your center backs too exposed.  

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Not really the performance i wanted to see because with Spurs coming up next weekend Pep and the City fans will be looking for a big reaction to yesterdays defeat.  The City players be be digging deep.

However, i really can't see how your fullbacks will be able to cope with Rose and Walker in a likely 352 that Poch will deploy. They will be stretched very wide and leave your center backs too exposed.  

Never good playing a wounded animal in their backyard.

City have some very good players even if as a unit they are looking ineffective right now.

It will be very tough to get a result there now.

Edited by smokie36

10 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Who'd have thought Everton, including a few kids, would inflict Pep's worst ever career league defeat?

Who's that bloke who manages Athletico again?

I expect negotiations will start this morning.

:smile:

I do wish Pep would keep still during interviews, makes me dizzy just looking at him, perhaps he is auditioning for the lead part in a re-make of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest !

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Pep's worst ever career league defeat...didn't realise that. I think he'll get over it. Strange game; on paper it looks like we got battered.

He also needs to stop sounding petulant and almost childish in his post match interviews.  Players need to see a confident relaxed manager.