Manchester City

mrbojangles

^Mooy

"The absence of transfer fees between A-League clubs means Melbourne City can sign a player like Mooy for nothing and then gift him to Manchester, only for the parent organisation to receive a fee when the player’s registration is eventually transferred to a club outside the group’s ownership. It is a brilliant investment strategy..."

Lionel Messi told Barcelona he wanted Manchester City transfer last summer

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/lionel-messi-barcelona-wanted-manchester-city-transfer-last-summer-a7800171.html

What a shame Smokie is not around to enjoy this story with us as I know he was made keen to see lionel sampling the Boddingtons riviera.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Lionel Messi told Barcelona he wanted Manchester City transfer last summer

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/lionel-messi-barcelona-wanted-manchester-city-transfer-last-summer-a7800171.html

What a shame Smokie is not around to enjoy this story with us as I know he was made keen to see lionel sampling the Boddingtons riviera.

Whilst I got you here BB I been thinking long n hard about your teams defensive frailties and I can't help thinking your being very naive to have such an air of optimism about your team next season. I'm looking to prepare you that's all I can see how a tough season can have a knock on effect for you and whilst we are not mates I do care for my fellow tv members including you so wheres your head at really?

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

R2d2 you do you realise you are on the City thread don't you...get off it and away to the FOOTBALL QUIZ page you forum fanatic you

Look BB I'm considering buying shares in Highland park given the plight of your team next season so you heard it here first. Be onto a winner even when your teams onto a loser. Takes the bite out. 

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I do believe Pep is very busy in that department

Mr Boj are we certain he has the right ideas about a defenders duties?

You sure he aint gonna go after a bunch of ball playing midfielders for those defensive positions?

Whis in the cross hairs to shore up the leakiest link in manchester?

On 6/19/2017 at 6:29 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

^Mooy

"The absence of transfer fees between A-League clubs means Melbourne City can sign a player like Mooy for nothing and then gift him to Manchester, only for the parent organisation to receive a fee when the player’s registration is eventually transferred to a club outside the group’s ownership. It is a brilliant investment strategy..."

It has generated enough money for you to pay for half of one of Kyle Walker's legs.

19yr old mancunian Tosin Adarabioyo signed a new 4 year contract with City (been with City since age 5). U18 debut for the club aged 14 and was captaining the U18s aged 16. Pep took a shine to him in the early part and he played 90mins in the Celtic game. Assume he'll be loaned out next season as he's behind Kompany, Otamendi and Stones. Looks decent (seen him first team and europe youth) but needs work on his distribution. One for the future.

13 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

He can defend the conduct much better than Bravo can defend a back pass.

In fairness, Bravo was great at handling back passes as they are usually off target. It's just when players had a shot on target that he struggled :laugh: 

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

19yr old mancunian Tosin Adarabioyo signed a new 4 year contract with City (been with City since age 5). U18 debut for the club aged 14 and was captaining the U18s aged 16. Pep took a shine to him in the early part and he played 90mins in the Celtic game. Assume he'll be loaned out next season as he's behind Kompany, Otamendi and Stones. Looks decent (seen him first team and europe youth) but needs work on his distribution. One for the future.

I wish you gents would make up your minds.

Last month you were telling us your team of galacticos are 11 at the moment!!

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

In fairness, Bravo was great at handling back passes as they are usually off target. It's just when players had a shot on target that he struggled :laugh: 

I think that says more about your defenders nervous disposition when passing to bravo than anything else.

40 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Rumour: Javi Martinez is on his way to Manchester City

Not exactly made for the rigours of EPL. Shocking stats whilst at Munich.  

Has not had a 30 game season in 5 years. Bravo!

2 hours ago, champers said:

Apparently a swap may be in the offing: Aguerro for Sanchez. Do you Blue Mooners like the sound of that?

I think, nay hope, it is purely a rumour with little or no substance champers. I want to keep Aguero and if that is at the expense of not getting Sanchez, then sobeit.

2 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I think, nay hope, it is purely a rumour with little or no substance champers. I want to keep Aguero and if that is at the expense of not getting Sanchez, then sobeit.

Surely it's more likely inheacho + 30M for sanchez. 

4 hours ago, champers said:

Apparently a swap may be in the offing: Aguerro for Sanchez. Do you Blue Mooners like the sound of that?

From The Guardian's "Rumor Mill" which means absolutely nothing. City's owner was convincing that Aguero is going nowhere.