Manchester City

mrbojangles

17 minutes ago, petermik said:

You know you have "made it" BJ when the serial losers on here deride your club,s success :thumbsup:

Yep. Quite a strange feeling but I'll get used to it ?

Funny how they slag City off for not giving youth a chance and then when a 17 year old becomes the youngest ever to get a prem league title winning medal they try to put a negative spin on it. Rather pathetic really.

Pep wanted that 100 points tally but it was still 0-0 when he brought Foden and Diaz on. So well done boys

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Still at it I see

I was once told the best reaction to a snide comment was a big smile..........the bigger the smile the bigger the fark off....obviously wont work on here properly,best U can do is this    :smile::smile::smile::thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yep. Quite a strange feeling but I'll get used to it ?

Funny how they slag City off for not giving youth a chance and then when a 17 year old becomes the youngest ever to get a prem league title winning medal they try to put a negative spin on it. Rather pathetic really.

Pep wanted that 100 points tally but it was still 0-0 when he brought Foden and Diaz on. So well done boys

Haha this is highly amusing I must say.

Will he be starting in August?

Probably for Bolton.

19 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Probably for Bolton.

:smile::smile:

Glad you find it amusing Ronnie. Don't know why but happy for you nonetheless 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

:smile::smile:

Glad you find it amusing Ronnie. Don't know why but happy for you nonetheless 

I had a vision of John Terry running on the pitch wearing his old school uniform and demanding a medal.

Good luck to the lad and hopefully it will inspire him to great things!

Whilst city have certainly splashed the cash and maybe overpaid on a few lads, the points haul and manner they have won it......Sorry I can't say this this is too much I'm out of here I'd rather go to big c

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Whilst city have certainly splashed the cash and maybe overpaid on a few lads, the points haul and manner they have won it......Sorry I can't say this this is too much I'm out of here I'd rather go to big c

In Bangkok at moments like this I hide at the cheese counter in EmQuartier and sample the freebies while waiting for happy hour at the Crossbar.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Probably for Bolton.

Sounds good to me. City will probably have to pay 95% of his wages. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm sure Bolton will benefit greatly from having a Premiership winner's experience in their squad.

Probably.

And don't forget he's a world cup winner. And don't forget he was player of the tournament (Golden Ball). Oh and don't forget he's Young Sports Personality of the Year.

You might think your taking the pish Ronnie but what have you to boast about with your youth?

23 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Probably.

And don't forget he's a world cup winner. And don't forget he was player of the tournament (Golden Ball). Oh and don't forget he's Young Sports Personality of the Year.

You might think your taking the pish Ronnie but what have you to boast about with your youth?

Unfortunately our young midfielder is currently recovering from surgery but when he is back he'll be playing 90 mins against the likes of Real Madrid...just like he did in our 3-1 win in November.

Oh and Walker-Peters just signed a new contract.

When one of your kids is a first team to egular drop by the Spurs thread and let us know lol.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

When one of your kids is a first team to egular drop by the Spurs thread and let us know lol.

When one of your young uns wins a prem winning medal be sure to pop by and let us know.

Hope I'm still alive by then

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

When one of your young uns wins a prem winning medal be sure to pop by and let us know.

Hope I'm still alive by then

C

That one is gonna cost you a few chips...mark my words.

On 5/15/2018 at 2:56 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

I had a vision of John Terry running on the pitch wearing his old school uniform and demanding a medal.

As the Club Captain , JT was required to collect the trophy and he was required to wear the Club kit , rules are rules .

• Haha 2