Manchester City

mrbojangles

12 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Very decent start. They gave Aguero MoM but Bernardo must have been pushing him. Did you notice how many times Mendy was the supporting free player in the box..some engine.

Having Mendy is like us having bought a new player. Triffic energy 

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Hahaha I’ve not a clue who took the shot, but it doesn’t suprise me. Season ticket noncery ?

So you think it's cool to associate City with him. Can imagine how that'd go down on your thread if it was on the other foot

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

So you think it's cool to associate City with him. Can imagine how that'd go down on your thread if it was on the other foot

Considering that Jimmy Saville is dead , its probably not him in the photo

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Considering that Jimmy Saville is dead , its probably not him in the photo

Oh right. I didn't realise piccies disappeared from the ether when people died. Funny really cos I'm sure I saw a piccie of David Bowie on the internet the other day.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I didn't say it looked like Jimmy Saville you did. I inferred I'm not surprised it's him, as he would love a bit of confetti throwing, like a bit of a <deleted>.The word also refers to a person doing twatish things these days. see twitter. 

For the record I'm not implying season ticket holders at City are nonces 

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Oh right. I didn't realise piccies disappeared from the ether when people died. Funny really cos I'm sure I saw a piccie of David Bowie on the internet the other day.

was he holding a bag of city confetti? ?

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I didn't say it looked like Jimmy Saville you did. I inferred I'm not surprised it's him, as he would love a bit of confetti throwing, like a bit of a <deleted>.The word also refers to a person doing twatish things these days. see twitter. 

For the record I'm not implying season ticket holders at City are nonces 

It doesn't look like Jimmy Saville, it is Jimmy Saville.

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Was the photo of David Bowie holding up a photo of Man city champions ?

8 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Oh shit, Bob's in one his  "smoking fish at his Dacha in the Tiga, I'm so removed and chilled" moods again. 

I'm in the Maldives actually, grilled fish tonight, not very chilled though. 

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I honestly had no idea, I downloaded it on my phone will on a job site, I've only seen it now while on my computer. 

Back to the holding cell with you lad whilst we deliberate and compare noose techniques. ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45083130

Classy comments by the Chairman on Hart’s departure

I think the chairman  has expressed what we City fans feel about Joe Hart. Think a lot of us City fans also feel he's  been a bit unlucky since Pep arrived. He certainly  polarises fans: City fans love and rate  him, while others totally dislike and don't rate him. 

1 minute ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I think the chairman  has expressed what we City fans feel about Joe Hart. Think a lot of us City fans also feel he's  been a bit unlucky since Pep arrived. He certainly  polarises fans: City fans love and rate  him, while others totally dislike and don't rate him. 

I think he is too error prown to be in your team with your aspirations but no one can take away from his contribution towards you being where you are now. 

• Like 1