Manchester City

mrbojangles

Really slick work from City last night. Nice to see Mahrez on the score sheet. Bernardo looks like a different player from last season, so confident and on the front foot. Foden got some decent minutes as well.

A nice way to put the Lyon thing in the rear view.

44 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Really slick work from City last night. Nice to see Mahrez on the score sheet. Bernardo looks like a different player from last season, so confident and on the front foot. Foden got some decent minutes as well.

A nice way to put the Lyon thing in the rear view.

Yeah, we played nice and patient while dominating. Cardiff put up a decent defensive effort for the first 30 minutes but I think a goal was inevitable. Typical Aguero goal to start things off. Overall, excellent day at the office

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Interesting stat from Richard Keys last night.

Since SAF left United, Man City have scored 5 or more goals in a game 21 times. Whilst in that same time, United have only scored 5 or more once!!

"Interesting stat from Richard Keys" he's just a trolling <deleted> with no idea about football. Him and his side kick Andy Gray are just a pair of irrelevant, fat, outdated dinosaurs.

7 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

"Interesting stat from Richard Keys" he's just a trolling <deleted> with no idea about football. Him and his side kick Andy Gray are just a pair of irrelevant, fat, outdated dinosaurs.

Not a fan then Bob?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Irrespective of what you think of them (to which I agree) don't you think it's still an interesting stat?

Just now, BangrakBob said:

True that and shearer is not far behind either. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Irrespective of what you think of them (to which I agree) don't you think it's still an interesting stat?

well it doesn't matter, we all know City are now good, and that Ferguson was a demigod, and United are not as good as they were. 

It's that scumbag Keys, he looks for controversy to stay relevant as does Gray. Souness shut him down the other week. They ruin my football arvo, jangles. I have to turn them down every week, and just wait for matches to start. 

I complain to beIN on twitter every week, asking them to get rid. They've got so much money it should be easy to get anyone better than those 2 pricks.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

well it doesn't matter, we all know City are now good, and that Ferguson was a demigod, and United are not as good as they were. 

It's that scumbag Keys, he looks for controversy to stay relevant as does Gray. Souness shut him down the other week. They ruin my football arvo, jangles. I have to turn them down every week, and just wait for matches to start. 

I complain to beIN on twitter every week, asking them to get rid. They've got so much money it should be easy to get anyone better than those 2 pricks.  

You just don't like that us Scots know more about the game than the leetle Englanders. :coffee1:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Singalong time...altogether now

“All the way to Kiev
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands
And battered on the streets
Ramos injured Salah
Victims of it all
Sterling won the double
The scousers won <deleted> all
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ”

But the road to Kiev was a glorious one. The highlight was tearing city apart home and away and Kiev may not have been a success but the CL is an annual event and if we're in it were in it to win it and I do believe we will under the current regime. 

I don't believe city fans have the same belief but they are not bothered winning the biggest prize in European football are they so it's a win win. They prefer to moan about days past. The most vociferous crowd only when the uefa song gets played and a bunch of mice for 90. 

Real appreciation being shown 

30 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I just don't tune them in anymore. A couple of boring hacks that should have been left at the bottom of the well. They're still using an interview with Big Sam to advertise their show !

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

I just don't tune them in anymore. A couple of boring hacks that should have been left at the bottom of the well. They're still using an interview with Big Sam to advertise their show !

Cringeworthy, but unfortunately it's the best option (only cable) I have here.

Aside those 2 planks, I get 4K and HD via cable and can record, store matches. Every league under the sun has live matches, so it is a good offering of sport. 

6 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Well he is the greatest manager Barca never had. 

• Like 1

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Aside those 2 planks, I get 4K and HD via cable and can record, store matches. Every league under the sun has live matches, so it is a good offering of sport. 

With all that footy on your doorstep I'd have you in the pub quiz team in a heartbeat.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Sure thing BBob. I'm not criticizing beIN, just those two old whores.:wink:

^Apart from line 4 of the chant which i have no knowledge of, it's factual isn't it.

“All the way to Kiev
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands
And battered on the streets
Ramos injured Salah
Victims of it all
Sterling won the double
The scousers won all
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ”

Just looking down at you from the rooftop that is the league table and if this an actual rooftop I'd dare say some might spit on you but me, I'd drop trow and need some loo roll. Would suit you given the shat you chat.

30 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Just looking down at you from the rooftop that is the league table and if this an actual rooftop I'd dare say some might spit on you but me, I'd drop trow and need some loo roll. Would suit you given the shat you chat.

The chant is about last season; just accept it and move on.

This season, based on games and form to date, you are the team to beat and currently  i have you down as favourites to win one of Premier or CL. We're not last season's team this season without kdb driving us.

Edited by Bredbury Blue
Correction

The chant is about last season; just accept it and move on.

This season you are the team to beat and i have you down as favourites to win one of Premier or CL. We're not last season's team this season without kdb driving us.

Here we go I expect BJ to be supporting this theory any moment now. Ginger is out so it's all downhill. Excuses already. Except ilkay is finding form finally and you have a depthy squad and you have managed well in the past without Kompany so don't start this tosh after 1.3b has been spent. Mahrez is there too now so give it a rest. Excuse maker.

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Here we go I expect BJ to be supporting this theory any moment now. Ginger is out so it's all downhill. Excuses already. Except ilkay is finding form finally and you have a depthy squad and you have managed well in the past without Kompany so don't start this tosh after 1.3b has been spent. Mahrez is there too now so give it a rest. Excuse maker.

Of course we miss KdB, any side would miss a key player like him but we're getting on with business. Love to see how you lot would get on with Mo though

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Not giving excuses; giving my opinion based on games ive seen to date.