Manchester City

mrbojangles

Just now, BangrakBob said:

haha what's there to be bitter about? Why would I dislike him, he's a cool guy, nothing to dislike. 

Nah I did not like his stance regarding catalonia and his reluctance to leave that out of his work. I think that was unnecessary. I thought he looked well shaky in his first season and he had perhaps had some coaching in regards to handling interviews since. I also think his decision to bring bravo in was one of the worst decisions made in PL history by a manager. 

Just now, mrbojangles said:

The best of that bunch was el hadj diouf so that was a pretty bad bunch. Konchesky an awful decision too. Joe Cole too was awful. Andriy voronin too. That Dundee lad I never heard of. Aspas has done well to be fair and borini is just lucky to be a footballer.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/gallery/ranked-manchester-citys-15-worst-signings-premier-league-era

Some complete no marks in that list. Pretty sure this is published pre-bravo.

Oh there ain't no doubt we have had some absolute duffers like most PL teams. The list could be endless. The point I was trying to make is that Bravo is nowhere near one of the worst

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Oh there ain't no doubt we have had some absolute duffers like most PL teams. The list could be endless. The point I was trying to make is that Bravo is nowhere near one of the worst

How many players have single handedly lost 10 points and a potential title for clubs. There is not many. Bravo is in there.

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

see Balotelli is down as a turkey. Just looked it up and he's scored 43 in 66 games for Nice . At City he was 30 in 80. At Milan he was 30 in 54. All of which isn't shabby,  but at Liverpool he was 4 in 28! Playing in a poor Liverpool or Liverpool couldn't use his talents?

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The game wasn't on here in Thailand or UK but I understand you had it in Saudi. What was your take on the game and the players assuming you got to watch it.

TBH, we didn't need to get out of 2nd gear. It was a bit pedestrian and lacking any intensity

3 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Twitter abuzz with kudos for Foden. He must have looked really good.

He did look good and had several chances to get his first goal. When he did score the City fans went absolutely crazy. Chuffed for the lad. There's also another 17 year old called Bernabe who got his debut. Looks talented as well.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:44 AM, mrbojangles said:

He did look good and had several chances to get his first goal. When he did score the City fans went absolutely crazy. Chuffed for the lad. There's also another 17 year old called Bernabe who got his debut. Looks talented as well.

Kids Foden and Brahim Diaz had another run out. Kids Muric and Bernabe made their debuts.

Saw Bernabe in the preseason games in USA; liked what i saw. Looks a bit young to be out on a school night though doesn't he

unnamed.jpg

39 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yep ????

The match yesterday was a bit pedestrian though. Did the job without sweating too much and without injury

Yeah, City barely got out of second gear, much less third. Credit to Brighton for a very deftly parked bus.

On Aguero's goal watch him stutter step and nutmeg a defender. Easy to miss in real time.

Dogged defending by Brighton made that very difficult; was thinking we weren't going to break them down but then 2 excellent goals.

Rumours that Aguero picked up an injury but he didn't look injured when he came off.

So Hoffenheim away (10th in Bundesliga) on Tuesday followed by our least favourite trip in football...tough week!

Fulham in the Carabao will be a tough one.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

So Hoffenheim away (10th in Bundesliga) on Tuesday followed by our least favourite trip in football...tough week!

Yep. Sure is gonna be a tough test. And there are too many scousers where I work. Come out of every inch of woodwork when they win and then wear cloaking devices that they stole from the Romulan's, when they lose.