Farang Serving Food at Cheang Whatthana Immigration

4536 views, 60 posts, has anybody had the balls to ask him? No! Typical TV Thread, it's easier to speculate. Surely someone has gone to CW after reading this thread or has he disappeared like MH370?

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4536 views, 60 posts, has anybody had the balls to ask him? No! Typical TV Thread, it's easier to speculate. Surely someone has gone to CW after reading this thread or has he disappeared like MH370?

A bit of speculation and fun is ok.

But to throw in comparisons to the Nazi's and insults to people I really don't get. The guy saw something and is wondering about that, what is the problem with that?

I agree, he saw something unusual and told everyone.

If I saw a beautiful lady in a wedding dress working at Mac Donalds I think would also be unusual and maybe tell my friends.

Very funny the posters posting to get a life. Is this the pot calling the kettle black? (Maybe American humor)

Having lived in LOS for ages I've read and heard about all the police/immigration problems faced by bar owners who have been seen/caught working in their (usually in the TGF's name) bar - either being behind the counter, working the sound system, doing maintenance work or, yes, serving drinks to their friends.

So I can understand why the OP was disconcerted seeing a farang working so openly in a CW food outlet.

Of course there ought to be a very legal reason.

But IMHO no need to send the OP to the TV gallows for asking !!

Edited by jayceenik

Quite frankly, and obviously, that's really nobody else's business,. except that "farang" @ the food stall.! Unbelievable! Some of you blokes, on this forum, are worse than a bunch of gossipy old women, at a guillotine knitting party. Get a life of your own, for heaven sake! Whew!coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Having lived in LOS for ages I've read and heard about all the police/immigration problems faced by bar owners who have been seen/caught working in their (usually in the TGF's name) bar - either being behind the counter, working the sound system, doing maintenance work or, yes, serving drinks to their friends.

So I can understand why the OP was disconcerted seeing a farang working so openly in a CW food outlet.

Of course there ought to be a very legal reason.

But IMHO no need to send the OP to the TV gallows for asking !!

I reiterate. The OP would be well-advised to find a real life, beginning with minding his own business, for a change! whistling.gif

• Like 1

Only someone just off the last plane would not understand that laws here are enforced selectively.

Exactly. The police don't shake down everyone breaking the law, just those people they think they can extort money out of.

FYI ~ The Laws are enforced "selectively" everywhere! They're just more open about it in LOS coffee1.gif

I agree, he saw something unusual and told everyone.

If I saw a beautiful lady in a wedding dress working at Mac Donalds I think would also be unusual and maybe tell my friends.

Very funny the posters posting to get a life. Is this the pot calling the kettle black? (Maybe American humor)

Apparently, you like to mix apples with pineapples, then claim the two are opposite members of the same fruit family, eh? whistling.gif .