Garbage Collection - Disposal

NanLaew

It appears our village is in the difficult transition period between the developer handing over administration, security and garbage collection to the owner-funded committee. However, despite the grand signage at the entrance saying as much, nobody has made any contact with the any of the owners about fee collection AFAIK. Even the initial homeowners meetings have been badly arranged. The result is there has been only 2 garbage collections in the past month and now over 2 weeks since the last one and everyone's bins are overflowing. Mine more so as I have the tribe in from up-country. The word is that the private garbage collection guy doesn't want to do it any more so assume he has been unpaid for his recent efforts. I am just renting but owners and tenants alike have piles of garbage that are beginning to fester.

Where is the nearest city dump where I can load up my pickup and take my trash for dumping? We are in the south end of Nongplalai just off Highway 7 at the Crocodile Farm.

Secondly, I would assume that the Nongplalai tessabahn office may be a place to make a public health complaint and see if they can leverage something? Anyone know where that office is?

Thanks,

NL

Edited by NanLaew