Australian teenager threatens Abbott in IS video

Lite Beer

Arabs with Australian passports.....will they never stop?

Please tell why Australian let so many in?

Why does EU United and Australian accepted the people that want to destroy the White Christians

Mate, you sound like Pauline Hanson. But back then the migrant whipping boy was Asians who were going to swap Australia ans destroy the australian way of life. She was wrong then. You are wrong now.

That said, this boy is an idiot looking for trouble and if he doesn't get shot, a bomb will probably get him if he doesn't come running home to mummy first. At which point he's gooing to be locked up for a long long time.

Harry has a point. Why bring in immigrants from countries that hate the host country's culture and way of life? UK has a huge problem in this regard.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To think, just last year he was in his local School Play.

A troubled soul who, most likely, will lose his life fighting for a cause he doesn't even really understand.

I'm not, for a second, defending him, indeed, I detest everything about the Islamic State movement.

The speech ...

The independent libertarian senator called him a dill or something today. I tend to lean that way.

This is you tube jihadism at its best.

• Like 1

Why does EU United and Australian accepted the people that want to destroy the White Christians

Mate, you sound like Pauline Hanson. But back then the migrant whipping boy was Asians who were going to swap Australia ans destroy the australian way of life. She was wrong then. You are wrong now.

That said, this boy is an idiot looking for trouble and if he doesn't get shot, a bomb will probably get him if he doesn't come running home to mummy first. At which point he's gooing to be locked up for a long long time.

Harry has a point. Why bring in immigrants from countries that hate the host country's culture and way of life? UK has a huge problem in this regard.

He was born in oz and influenced by radicals.

This government went around earlier this year trying to justify people have the right to be bigots, but they were really trying to protect their right wing shock jock mates who similarly like to spew hate and distrust.

Hopefully now they realise that all hate speech is bad and pass the right legislation now.

• Like 2

For example there are a lot of scum bag Thais who is never want to set foot in Australia, but if someone said that all Thais shouldn't be allowed entry or residence in australia because of that (thus stripping my family of their australian passports) Id probably deck them

Or maybe make it as tough for Thais to get residence in a country as the Thais make it for westerners. But the Thais hate a level playing field.
A large proportion of migration to Australia is skills based.

I dare say getting PR in Australia is tougher than thailand where all you need to do is have three years of tax returns work permits and earn less than $30k per year.

But this is off topic and wasn't my point anyway. I was referring to gangsters, scammers and assassins in thailand being used to characterise the other 99% of Thais who have nothing to do with any of it.

Edited by samran
  • Like 1

This is great advertising for a multicultural Australia, now where are all the bleeding hearts.

Right here front and center as usual.

I arrived some time ago but you hadn't noticed me cause you were looking to your right only.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition cause this whacky kid threatened your PM and my president too.

He's a stupid kid but he's armed and dangerous and a vile propagandist so he's more than fair game to coalition forces.

Judging from the photo it's hard to tell 'em apart so blow 'em all to their kingdom come.

I'm looking in from the outside but it would appear Oz does need some tightening up on both extremes, differentiating for each one accordingly.

• Like 2

Cos they were persecuted in the muslim homelands, or so we are lead to believe.

Little boy. He is cute. He is told what to say and has no idea what he talks about.

I watched the video. Have you ever had such power? Have you ever had the influence over so many people, even if it is staged? He will think that he has found his identity. He will be embraced by comrades and experience relationships forged by battle; a well mown phenomenon in the military experience. You wonder why he might choose this path over being a server in a KFC franchise in Sydney's outer suburbs being baited by white boys like that unfortunate guy in a previous thread. Being spat on my yobbos and bigots. This boy is a pawn but I am sure he feels his life now has meaning.

There are investigative services in Australia. They will identify and capture people who pose a threat to civilians. This has already happened There is an effective military force that participates in the coalition. I don't need to fear this child or his comrades. They are a long way from our shores and if they bring their brand to Australia they will be caught and stopped. I also reject his and his group's philosophy. But I don't despise him or his race or even his belief. You cannot objectively understand the causes and reasons for his actions if you are blinded by racism, bigotry and other phobias.

These people are political. They have to be dealt with ultimately by political means. I worked in Afghanistan. I saw first hand the impact of the Taliban. Everyone was running around scared or filled with militant zeal against them. But ISAF could not and can not defeat them. Eventually even the Americans realised that they had to start talking and come to a political solution. For all the horrible and inhuman 'theatre' of ISIS, a political solution is the only way to resolve this.

Edited by Tep

Little boy. He is cute. He is told what to say and has no idea what he talks about.

I watched the video. Have you ever had such power? Have you ever had the influence over so many people, even if it is staged? He will think that he has found his identity. He will be embraced by comrades and experience relationships forged by battle; a well mown phenomenon in the military experience. You wonder why he might choose this path over being a server in a KFC franchise in Sydney's outer suburbs being baited by white boys like that unfortunate guy in a previous thread. Being spat on my yobbos and bigots. This boy is a pawn but I am sure he feels his life now has meaning.

There are investigative services in Australia. They will identify and capture people who pose a threat to civilians. This has already happened There is an effective military force that participates in the coalition. I don't need to fear this child or his comrades. They are a long way from our shores and if they bring their brand to Australia they will be caught and stopped. I also reject his and his group's philosophy. But I don't despise him or his race or even his belief. You cannot objectively understand the causes and reasons for his actions if you are blinded by racism, bigotry and other phobias.

These people are political. They have to be dealt with ultimately by political means. I worked in Afghanistan. I saw first hand the impact of the Taliban. Everyone was running around scared or filled with militant zeal against them. But ISAF could not and can not defeat them. Eventually even the Americans realised that they had to start talking and come to a political solution. For all the horrible and inhuman 'theatre' of ISIS, a political solution is the only way to resolve this.

This is all about politics is it?

Politician versus politician with a gun.

Guess who dies.

You can't put out a fire with words.

You wonder why he might choose this path over being a server in a KFC franchise in Sydney's outer suburbs being baited by white boys like that unfortunate guy in a previous thread. Being spat on my yobbos and bigots. This boy is a pawn but I am sure he feels his life now has meaning.

More apologist BS.

Yeah we know, it's all whitey's fault.

But if you're looking for racism, isn't the best place, the Muslim community in Sydney? Oh I forgot! Only whites are racist. :rolleyes:

But I don't despise him or his race or even his belief. You cannot objectively understand the causes and reasons for his actions if you are blinded by racism, bigotry and other phobias.

People who criticise radical Islam aren't 'blinded by racism, bigotry and other phobias' as you so dismissively put it.

Our heads are clear and eyes wide open to the danger, especially after constant atrocities, just as much as we can recognise their liberal supporters excusing their actions because of imaginary racism from whites.

And which Islamic terrorists have ever been defeated just by dipomatic means? Certainly not the Taliban.
  • Like 2

This is all about politics is it?

Politician versus politician with a gun.

Guess who dies.

You can't put out a fire with words.

Xuan Thuy, the Foreign Minister of North Vietnam did in Paris in 1973

Rage? Romper Stomper?

What on earth are you talking about, dear boy.

Sick to the topic and stop attacking posters who dare to disagree with you. But I guess flaming is easier.

As to the distinction between diplomacy and political solutions, you're just making yourself look silly.

Its obvious to anyone but the most idiotic that many political solutions are arrived at through diplomacy. Just resorting to peurile word games is quite ridiculous. "Diplomacy is not politics". I never said that.

Maybe you should find a dictionary and find how diplomacy and politics and political solutions are intertwined.

Shall I repeat my question you so arrogantly ignored.

And which Islamic terrorists have ever been defeated just by dipomatic means?

You may switch the word 'diplomatic' to 'political' if it makes it easier for you to understand. Edited by H1w4yR1da

Join join join.

I hope the US has send "fake troops" to join the ISIL. It's all strategy. They are obviously hoarding more members to join their army through monetary means. Sometimes the best way is to become one of them, and kill them from within.

Rage? Romper Stomper?

What on earth are you talking about, dear boy.

Sick to the topic and stop attacking posters who dare to disagree with you. But I guess flaming is easier.

As to the distinction between diplomacy and political solutions, you're just making yourself look silly.

Its obvious to anyone but the most idiotic that many political solutions are arrived at through diplomacy. Just resorting to peurile word games is quite ridiculous. "Diplomacy is not politics". I never said that.

Maybe you should find a dictionary and find how diplomacy and politics and political solutions are intertwined.

Shall I repeat my question you so arrogantly ignored.

And which Islamic terrorists have ever been defeated just by dipomatic means?

You may switch the word 'diplomatic' to 'political' if it makes it easier for you to understand.

Sorry to break it to you laddie but the high handed response isn't suited to you at all. You play by playground bully rules in your attacks on others so this is what applies to you. You are not a discussant. You are a provocatuer. It is what floats your boat. You will get answers to your questions when you stop provoking and use serious, meaningful words. Until then, keep to your sand box and pulling little girls' pigtails.

And which Islamic terrorists have ever been defeated just by dipomatic means? Certainly not the Taliban.

You are not a serious discussant. Why would anyone respond to your words? It is just rage. Your rage makes you a victim but you believe it is your race that victimises you. Your rage does not enable you to see the difference between my empathy for the subject and your false perception of my sympathy for the subject. Take the blinkers off for one moment to consult a dictionary. There is a difference. Your rage denies you coherent thought on these issues. Who said anything about diplomacy? I certainly didn't. I said a political solution. You Romper Stompers will never get real political power because you are a joke to normal people. Your rage marginalises you. The Taliban can only be dealt with through a political solution. The Palestinian issues can only be dealt with through a political solution. ISIS, if it doesn't fall apart from the anticipated death by drone of its leader, will probably be only dealt with by a political solution. Again, a dictionary is needed. Politics is not Diplomacy. Diplomacy is not Politics. Your rage allows for no meaningful discussion with you.
I definately have no empathy or sympathy for these low life pieces of excrement. I definately call for them being wiped of the planet by any means possible. Feeling sorry for them and calling for big hugs all around will not cure this cancer

You are not a serious discussant. Why would anyone respond to your words? It is just rage. Your rage makes you a victim but you believe it is your race that victimises you. Your rage does not enable you to see the difference between my empathy for the subject and your false perception of my sympathy for the subject. Take the blinkers off for one moment to consult a dictionary. There is a difference. Your rage denies you coherent thought on these issues. Who said anything about diplomacy? I certainly didn't. I said a political solution. You Romper Stompers will never get real political power because you are a joke to normal people. Your rage marginalises you. The Taliban can only be dealt with through a political solution. The Palestinian issues can only be dealt with through a political solution. ISIS, if it doesn't fall apart from the anticipated death by drone of its leader, will probably be only dealt with by a political solution. Again, a dictionary is needed. Politics is not Diplomacy. Diplomacy is not Politics. Your rage allows for no meaningful discussion with you.

Word count.

Rage - 6

You may find a thesaurus quite handy.

If you have as much empathy for these thugs as you claim, why don't you go out there and give them a big hug yourself, I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms.

If you convert to Islam and grow a beard first.

Word count.

Rage - 6

You may find a thesaurus quite handy.

If you have as much empathy for these thugs as you claim, why don't you go out there and give them a big hug yourself, I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms.

If you convert to Islam and grow a beard first.

A thesaurus for what? You make no sense.

Why is it in your mind that demonstrating empathy is equivalent to supporting what is being said or actions taken? You do understand the meaning of the word?

In any case, I have been out 'there' and interacted with 'them'. I neither grew a beard nor converted to Islam. I lived and worked under security conditions in an extremely hostile environment. I did my work. I came home safely.

Have you been there? Have you worked with them? Or do you just take potshots from the safety of the rear.

Edited by Tep

In any case, I have been out 'there' and interacted with 'them'. I neither grew a beard nor converted to Islam. I lived and worked under security conditions in an extremely hostile environment. I did my work. I came home safely.

Wouldn't you prefer it if the were no need for security conditions?