Australian teenager threatens Abbott in IS video

Lite Beer

In any case, I have been out 'there' and interacted with 'them'. I neither grew a beard nor converted to Islam. I lived and worked under security conditions in an extremely hostile environment. I did my work. I came home safely.

Wouldn't you prefer it if the were no need for security conditions?

Absolutely. I look forward to returning to those particular countries in the future when they are stable, prosperous democracies that welcome different people and ideas. I hope this will happen within my lifetime.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian teenager threatens Abbott in IS video

"we will not put down our weapons until we reach your lands".

What a lame threat...

how about this: "Dear Abdullah 'Buttercup' Elmir, you will be cut in half by a spray of bullets from an attack helicopter"

...now that's a threat, and a prediction all in one!

Or the drones have eyes and are coming for.

Little pip squeak. Hope the little germ has his life snuffed out at the end of an Australian missile. Right on his snoz. Tool.

The do gooders in Australia have already embraced this murdering little piss ant claiming he is just a child playing games and shouldn't be taken seriously. He is a kind and gentle soul who wouldn't hurt anyone. They planned a rescue mission to go and get him, bring him home for hugs and ice cream and requested that the government not charge him.

The do gooders were warned that they could be charged with aiding a known terrorist and Fed pol is already putting a brief of evidence against the little shit and he could face 25 yrs if he is not blown off the planet first.

Edited by chooka

Little pip squeak. Hope the little germ has his life snuffed out at the end of an Australian missile. Right on his snoz. Tool.

The do gooders in Australia have already embraced this murdering little piss ant claiming he is just a child playing games and shouldn't be taken seriously. He is a kind and gentle soul who wouldn't hurt anyone. They planned a rescue mission to go and get him, bring him home for hugs and ice cream and requested that the government not charge him.

The do gooders were warned that they could be charged with aiding a known terrorist and Fed pol is already putting a brief of evidence against the little shit and he could face 25 yrs if he is not blown off the planet first.

I got a better idea.

Assist the doo gooders out, then cancel their passports and bolt the gate.

Stupid fekkkers.

• Like 1

I got a better idea.

Stupid fekkkers.

The 'do gooders' were family who were trying to put a team together & to met up with the father of the other teen who had travelled to Lebanon, then try to get him out from IS (wishful thinking). The other teen who had travelled with the guy in the video was 'rescued' by his father prior to entering Syria and has returned to Oz, after security clearance, now back at school.

Even though likely too late & unwanted assistance; I do not know why people attack family members who want to try get their child away from IS.

Edited by simple1

I got a better idea.

Stupid fekkkers.

The 'do gooders' were family who were trying to put a team together & to met up with the father of the other teen who had travelled to Lebanon, then try to get him out from IS (wishful thinking). The other teen who had travelled with the guy in the video was 'rescued' by his father prior to entering Syria and has returned to Oz, after security clearance, now back at school.

Even though likely too late & unwanted assistance; I do not know why people attack family members who want to try get their child away from IS.

Damned as do Gooders if they try and help the lad.

Damned as fake moderate Muslims if they do nothing to stop someone being radicalised.

I got a better idea.

Stupid fekkkers.

Damned as fake moderate Muslims if they do nothing to stop someone being radicalised.

And this is the first time the little twerp stepped out of line? Doubt it. Think about it. ;)

I got a better idea.

Stupid fekkkers.

And this is the first time the little twerp stepped out of line? Doubt it. Think about it. ;)

Perhaps not, but we don't bang people up for what they might do? (Appealing as the thought might be).

Making a broader point about the islamaphobes critiques anyway.

Might also point to a thread running elsewhere here on TV where one of two of our resident islamaphobes are bemoaning the difficulty in raising kids in cross cultural circumstances. Not making judgements mind you, just flagging we can't be high and mighty about this. For all we know the parents are at wits end, and by many accounts this was the last kid you'd expect.

Having said that, if he doesn't come home asap, he's probably going to deserve the scud up is buttocks

I got a better idea.

Stupid fekkkers.

After threatening Australia and it's citizens who would want this murderous piece of excrement ever walking around the streets of Australia. The best news will be when we here this lowlife murdering pigs excrement has be blown to bits
  • Like 1

The other teen who had travelled with the guy in the video was 'rescued' by his father prior to entering Syria and has returned to Oz, after security clearance, now back at school.

Back at school?!

This terrorist wannabe should be in prison.

Or do they have to wait until he kills someone?

Edited by H1w4yR1da

The other teen who had travelled with the guy in the video was 'rescued' by his father prior to entering Syria and has returned to Oz, after security clearance, now back at school.

Back at school?!

I'm sure you know better than Oz national security personnel, so why not call the national security hotline and let them know your thoughts on 1800 123 400

Edited by simple1

Running through a few obstacle courses at an ISIS boot camp and watching the latest Jihadist propaganda video won't make this boy a soldier.

My bet is that when the first round wizzes past Abdullah's ear on the front line (if he ever gets there), the honor of entering the Kingdom of Allah as a war martyr will not seem anywhere as important to him anymore.

The lad needs to extract himself from his dangerous situation, with or without outside help, and come home. YES, HOME IN AUSTRALIA.
Other more senior members of the Islamic community in Australia who filled his impressionable mind with religious venom should be the ones held accountable.

Running through a few obstacle courses at an ISIS boot camp and watching the latest Jihadist propaganda video won't make this boy a soldier.

My bet is that when the first round wizzes past Abdullah's ear on the front line (if he ever gets there), the honor of entering the Kingdom of Allah as a war martyr will not seem anywhere as important to him anymore.

The lad needs to extract himself from his dangerous situation, with or without outside help, and come home. YES, HOME IN AUSTRALIA.

Other more senior members of the Islamic community in Australia who filled his impressionable mind with religious venom should be the ones held accountable.

The turd has threaten Australia with serious harm he is not welcome back home. The only home he deserves is hell as a round penetrates the back of his evil skull and removes his face as it exits. He and his like have slaughtered and beheaded innocent people and you expect Australia to welcome him home? Maybe young Australian of the year in the new year honours. Why on earth should these pieces of pig excrement be brought home? Let the filth remain homeless and run for the rest of his evil satanic life.
  • Like 1

In any case, I have been out 'there' and interacted with 'them'. I neither grew a beard nor converted to Islam. I lived and worked under security conditions in an extremely hostile environment. I did my work. I came home safely.

Wouldn't you prefer it if the were no need for security conditions?

Absolutely. I look forward to returning to those particular countries in the future when they are stable, prosperous democracies that welcome different people and ideas. I hope this will happen within my lifetime.

There will never be stable, prosperouis democracies "in those particular countries." There never has been. There never has been stable... There never has been prosperous... in a way that would be meaningful to anyone from a participatory government. These things have never been "in those particular countries," and yet your time among such peoples informs you to look to the future when this takes place. I applaud your willingness to bring such a view to these pages. I also wish you good fortune with seeing this happen in your lifetime. Good luck.

Back at school?!

I'm sure you know better than Oz national security personnel, so why not call the national security hotline and let them know your thoughts on 1800 123 400

Seems to me like the 'national security personnel' probably hand their hands tied by political correctness.
  • Like 1

Back at school?!

Seems to me like the 'national security personnel' probably hand their hands tied by political correctness.

Disagree, not in the current political climate in Australia

Edited by simple1

Back at school?!

who cares about political correctness. Capture this piece of excrement and drag him alive through a pig pen until he is totally covered in pig <deleted> and then slowly behead him with a blunt knife as he does to those that don't support the evil cult. String his headless gutted body up for his parents and the other Muslims in and around his family can see how it feels to be terrified by Muslims.

Back at school?!

Funny isn't it that the people proporting to defend a certain way of life are first to throw out the principals of the society they are pretending to defend? Closet facists mostly.

Back at school?!

Funny isn't it that the people proporting to defend a certain way of life are first to throw out the principals of the society they are pretending to defend? Closet facists mostly.
yea right support this little piece of crap, bring him back to Aust and turn him lose into society to slaughter children and anyone he pleases in the name of political correctness and religious freedoms. How on earth can you people support this murderous slime and everything he stands for? You are definately not Australian but seem more 3rd world Thai style. Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

yea right support this little piece of crap, bring him back to Aust and turn him lose into society to slaughter children and anyone he pleases in the name of political correctness and religious freedoms

You have a short memory. Didn't you see my first comment on this thread?

I support the security services and I'll take the AFP and ASIO's assesement on the kid who came back before he crossed into Syria. I know a couple of AFP officers. 'Politically Correct' isn't how I'd describe them.

If you don't like it, why not go work for them?

The kid who is still there. I'll be generous and say he's probably got about a week to hightail it home and get chucked into prison for 4 years or whatever the penalty is. After that, happy if he has a scud missle up his clacker.

Edited by samran

yea right support this little piece of crap, bring him back to Aust and turn him lose into society to slaughter children and anyone he pleases in the name of political correctness and religious freedoms

I support the security services and I'll take the AFP and ASIO's assesement on the kid who came back before he crossed into Syria. I know a couple of AFP officers. 'Politically Correct' isn't how I'd describe them.

The kid who is still there. I'll be generous and say he's probably got about a week to hightail it home and get chucked into prison for 4 years or whatever the penalty is. After that, happy if he has a scud missle up his clacker.

Have worked with Fed pol and a bunch of <deleted> who strut around calling themselves agents and not officers. A number of thier "Police Officers" who you see driving around or working at airports and government buildings in uniform are seconded from state police. Victoria alone has around 130 officers wearing Fed pol uniforms on 1 to 2 yr secondments.

Have worked with Fed pol and a bunch of <deleted> who strut around calling themselves agents and not officers. A number of thier "Police Officers" who you see driving around or working at airports and government buildings in uniform are seconded from state police. Victoria alone has around 130 officers wearing Fed pol uniforms on 1 to 2 yr secondments.

Mate - if you don't like the assesment and think they are failing in their duty, go work for them.

I know a couple of AFP officers. 'Politically Correct' isn't how I'd describe them.

Learn to read. I didn't say the AFP officers were politically correct.

This is what I said.

Having my words twisted to fit their biases by Islamist supporters is really starting to grate.

I know a couple of AFP officers. 'Politically Correct' isn't how I'd describe them.

This is what I said.

Having my words twisted to fit their biases by Islamist supporters is really starting to grate.

You should learn to read actually. I wasn't replying to you.

Sorry to burst your bubble, I don't live in your little echo chamber. The only person at the centre of your Nigel Farrage getting-your-panties-wet-over-him universe is you.

Was having a discussion with Chooka, who I sometimes agree with, sometimes don't.

Feel free to crawl back into your little hole, that-a-boy.

Edited by samran

This is what I said.

What is this rubbish, no one responding to you is a supporter of Islamist ideology.

FYI Australian Federal Police (AFP) are a component of the Oz national security apparatus, both domestically & overseas. e.g. in one case...

"During this investigation, police tapped 174 phones and analysed more than 16-thousand hours of conversation. Officers also carried out nearly three thousand hours of surveillance and intercepted 26 gigabytes of internet traffic. This should give you some idea of the complex and difficult nature of terrorism cases, and the enormous workload police are expected to take on.

http://www.afp.gov.au/media-centre/speeches/2009/law-enforcement-contribution-to-national-security.aspx

EDIT: Apologies just saw the mix up with Mr Angry (Chooka) post, but still relevant

Edited by simple1

This is what I said.

What is this rubbish, no one responding to you is a supporter of Islamist ideology.

Whats more, no one is responding to him....