Ubonjoe is it a company ?

mmm, some time ago I corresponded with a guy in US over a GPS problem. Whatever time of the night or day, he always replied within minutes.

I said to him,"You don't get out much ?"

He replied "I have no legs"..his reply still haunts me.

I always found Ubonjoe and Litebeer to give straight forward information, without any unnecessary comments at times when I almost hesitated to ask just because of the bashing and "use google", that some other members love to use as an argument to not use the forum for what it's intended to. This is a huge forum, the search engine is great, but laws change constantly, and many of us do worry when we are taking new steps for new kind of visas.

Without their help I would probably not have all sorted out by now, but now I can finally relax. All my gratitude to both of you!

Edited by banglassie
  • Like 1

We are very lucky to have him. He never gives the "it's been answered many times before if you would just take the time to search" reply. I don't know why those people just don't reply if it bothers them. Sometimes searches do come up empty and this immigration stuff is sometimes very worrisome to some. Thanks Joe and the many others who take the time to help people who have a need with their great knowledge.

This is one thing, that is common to every forum I have been involved with...some <deleted> has to get on with the "do a search" response. For the same effort they could have provided a link, or a useful answer...or a claynlr suggested, just keep their piehole shut.

Many forums do not have decent search engines...ThaiVisa is hit n miss sometimes also.

I always found Ubonjoe and Litebeer to give straight forward information, without any unnecessary comments at times when I almost hesitated to ask just because of the bashing and "use google", that some other members love to use as an argument to not use the forum for what it's intended to. This is a huge forum, the search engine is great, but laws change constantly, and many of us do worry when we are taking new steps for new kind of visas.

Without their help I would probably not have all sorted out by now, but now I can finally relax. All my gratitude to both of you!

The two aforementioned members (Ubonjoe and Litebeer) have helped me several times with Immigration-related questions. In return I try to post a narrative of the experience that drove my query (e.g. Extension of Stay renewal). I hope my contributions are useful.