seajae

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have met several very nice ladies whose family backgrounds were from Isaan... I encountered educated women who overcame their rural background who have obtained good jobs in the Thai Education Departments and Nursing Services. Their families were hard working - mostly farmers... but some had brothers and sisters with jobs such as International salesmen, local bankers, and with sisters and brothers who were Government School Administrators and much more...

Opinions rendered here - typical of TVF blather - generated by old age, drunkenness, drug abuse and mental health issues is quite apparent here tonight on the Thaivisa.com Forums -- so sad ,,,

Not sure, it seems a lot of the younger , digital age pikeys have issues with Issan. Some very good and educated people from there, just don't see them in Soi Nana.

I have met several very nice ladies whose family backgrounds were from Isaan... I encountered educated women who overcame their rural background who have obtained good jobs in the Thai Education Departments and Nursing Services. Their families were hard working - mostly farmers... but some had brothers and sisters with jobs such as International salesmen, local bankers, and with sisters and brothers who were Government School Administrators and much more...

Opinions rendered here - typical of TVF blather - generated by old age, drunkenness, drug abuse and mental health issues is quite apparent here tonight on the Thaivisa.com Forums -- so sad ,,,

Glad you pointed that out, i for one am not an old man, I do not drink, do not smoke. dont do drugs and last time i checked was of sound mind so i guess that counts me out being a typical TVF blatherer!!! is there such a word as blatherer??

Edited by bigjules007

The majority of professors in isaan colleges may very well be from isaan. But the majority of the girls in bars and brothels all over thailand (and also majority of thai commercial sex workers outside of thailand) are also reported to be from isaan. Or is this just an urban myth?

The majority of professors in isaan colleges may very well be from isaan. But the majority of the girls in bars and brothels all over thailand (and also majority of thai commercial sex workers outside of thailand) are also reported to be from isaan. Or is this just an urban myth?

What is your point? http://globaldiscussion.net/topic/1442-countries-with-the-most-prostitutes/

VENEZUELA (119 per 10,000)

SOUTH KOREA (110 per 10,000)

PHILIPPINES (85 per 10,000)

CHINA (60 per 10,000)

GERMANY (49 per 10,000)

Thailand is less.

My wife told me that girls from the South tend to marry short fat dark men with flat noses and turbans and baggy pants and girls from the North tend to marry lighter skinned tall handsome men with style and panache.

Shoe is now on the other foot.biggrin.png Does it fit.

Codswallop!

• Like 1

What is your point? http://globaldiscussion.net/topic/1442-countries-with-the-most-prostitutes/

CHINA (60 per 10,000)

GERMANY (49 per 10,000)

Thailand is less.

Do you think you have enough replys on this thread, trying to defend Issan prostitutes ? Why has it hit a raw nerve with you ?

CHINA (60 per 10,000)

GERMANY (49 per 10,000)

Thailand is less.

Do you think you have enough replys on this thread, trying to defend Issan prostitutes ? Why has it hit a raw nerve with you ?

Women of Issan are always worthwhile defending as are any other women that men wish to denigrate because of career or lifestyle choices. Some people try and turn every thread where the word Issan is mentioned as a diatribe against prostitution. Someone, sometime should stop them.

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

My wife told me that girls from the South tend to marry short fat dark men with flat noses and turbans and baggy pants and girls from the North tend to marry lighter skinned tall handsome men with style and panache.

Shoe is now on the other foot.biggrin.png Does it fit.

Codswallop!

The above post was an example of the saying, "what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

CHINA (60 per 10,000)

GERMANY (49 per 10,000)

Thailand is less.

Women of Issan are always worthwhile defending as are any other women that men wish to denigrate because of career or lifestyle choices. Some people try and turn every thread where the word Issan is mentioned as a diatribe against prostitution. Someone, sometime should stop them.

Career or lifestylechoices......interesting one.....for many in Thailand it aint really a choice is it ? If you know what i mean, which i think you do ?

I agree with you though about all the references, negative 1s, related to Issaan.

because they are the easiest girls to meet.

personally i give them a wide berth and thankfully avid much of the bs endured by many foreign males in thailand

Which is the lady from Issan?

sure, there are exceptions but i stand comment; they are by far the easiest to meet and i avoid lot of the bs experienced by many foreign males in thailand by staying clear females from issan.

personally i give them a wide berth and thankfully avid much of the bs endured by many foreign males in thailand

sure, there are exceptions but i stand comment; they are by far the easiest to meet and i avoid lot of the bs experienced by many foreign males in thailand by staying clear females from issan.

It's a photo of three guys.

post-187908-0-47334000-1413998314_thumb.

I was just stating a fact that the majority of people agree with except you that is.

Its well known that the vast majority of bar workers come from Issan, and in turn alot of men who frequent the establishments they work in are farangs so in my book 1+1=2

Most of the college professors in Issan come from Issan. So what? Men who frequent the 43 colleges in Issan meet Issan college students and professors. That's 1+1=2 in my book.
Really?? Ok so ill put it like this.

I would imagine that the footfall of farangs going through the Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket and Koh Samui bar scene are considerably higher than going through the 43 bloody colleges in Issan.

Look at my post to see I say it's a percentage thing! Now I presume your one of the proffessors so do the math Einstein!

The 43 bloody colleges attract the bloody intellectuals visiting Thailand and they would not know about the bloody bars in Pattaya as those are reserved for the bloody luddites.

Your point is that most of the bloody bars in Pattaya and such are staffed by ladies from Issan and my point is most of the colleges in Issan are also staffed by ladies from Issan.

So if you want a smart girl who likes to drink try finding a companion in Issan.

there are far more isaan girls working in bars than in Isaan colleges. there are far more farang visiting bars than Isaan colleges.

• Like 2