Pc Games Recomendation

stats

Hi All

Just wondering whic Pc games do you all recommend me to buy play ? Just a lil bit bored at home so was thingking of playing pc games.. I would like something that could be played online agaisnt other internet users..,Shooting games?sports?

My Notebook

Processor Core Duo Centrino 1.7

1gig Ram

80gig HD

Nvidia Graphic

Regards

Tytus

Edited by tytus

Most of the time i played my games on PS2 but ive seen that pc games have much more better graphic and options so thats why im trying it out..

Just bought a Fifa 06 and played it on my laptop its works well and the graphic is good smooth :o

CS2 = Have not tried it no my notebook but will try .. Anymore recommendation guys ?

Hi All

Just wondering whic Pc games do you all recommend me to buy play ? Just a lil bit bored at home so was thingking of playing pc games.. I would like something that could be played online agaisnt other internet users..,Shooting games?sports?

My Notebook

Processor Core Duo Centrino 1.7

1gig Ram

80gig HD

Nvidia Graphic

Regards

Tytus

Definitly half life.. I´ve not played the second one yet, but a few years ago played the first one, and allllll the add ons adn stuff, awesome. Brilliant. F/()78ing wicked.

Get it.

(maybe start with the first one... get to know the half life world really well first. play all the extensions too, andthen move on? That´s what I would do. Designed to playt on the shittiest pcs, so you will have no probs.)

Titas, do you know there is a band from brazil (very eighties) that are called Titas adn play awesome songs, awesome lyrics. One is called ah ah uh uh... and sounds like a baboon trying ot get musical. Another is cxalled "Dinosaur head"

"You´ve got the body of an angel, but the head of a dinosaur"

Yeah i know Titas

Titãs formed in São Paulo and launched their first CD in 1984. This large rock band features Branco Mello, Charles Gavin, Marcelo Fromer, Nando Reis, Paulo Miklos, Sérgio Britto, and Toni Bellotto. Arnaldo Antunes was part of the original group until turning solo in the early 90's. :o

Saw the kids was playing CS and HL seems fun ill give it a go ... Im gonna set up my sound system so it will jube like real life when there is an explosion lol

If you guys haven't played The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion yet, you are missing out, big time.

It is, without a doubt, the greated PC game ever created. Those aren't my words, those are the 100's of game sites and magazines who have reviewed it.

www.elderscrolls.com

Have to admit that my favorite is Battlefield 2. Can be played single player or multi-player. I spend WAY too much time playing it though. :o

Also "Quake 4" and "Unreal Tournament 2004" are pretty good shooter games. "Far Cry" not bad either.

If you guys haven't played The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion yet, you are missing out, big time.

Been playing it for a month or so. Fantastic game and soooooo big. Will take months to complete. Unfortunately for Tytus his Laptop wont run it. Its a very demanding game.

What is the system requirement for elder scrolls ?

Recommended:

3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor

1 GB System RAM

ATI X800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card

Minimum System Requirements:

Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit

512MB System RAM

2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor

128MB Direct3D compatible video card

and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;

8x DVD-ROM drive

4.6 GB free hard disk space

DirectX 9.0c (included)

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

Keyboard, Mouse

Have to admit that my favorite is Battlefield 2. Can be played single player or multi-player. I spend WAY too much time playing it though. :o

Also "Quake 4" and "Unreal Tournament 2004" are pretty good shooter games. "Far Cry" not bad either.

same same here - Im currently playing Battlefield 2 on a nightly basis with 4 other guys from work, using headsets for VoIP TeamSpeak whilst we're playing adds so much more to the game...

other games im playing if time permits include

Halo - FEAR - DOOM III - Sniper Elite - Quake 4

Recommended:

3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor

1 GB System RAM

ATI X800 series, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card

Minimum System Requirements:

Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit

512MB System RAM

2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor

128MB Direct3D compatible video card

and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;

8x DVD-ROM drive

4.6 GB free hard disk space

DirectX 9.0c (included)

DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

Keyboard, Mouse

Ill give it a go :o

Oblivion should run ok on your laptop as it has similar specs to my sony laptop and the game ran fine on it (not on highest details but medium played ok)

As long as you have geforce go 7400 video or better you can run it

If you like RTS & Strategy try out Rome: Total War. It's a brilliant combination of real time & turn based strategy.

It's consumed whatever little free time I have for the last 6 months. Never played the one game for so long since I was a teenager.

It's a couple of years old , so it should be ok on your hardware.