Gift From Thailand For New Uk Business Customers

I've just started (yet another) online business, which targets female UK customers in the 18-40 age group.

I thought it would be nice to send each new customer a 'small' gift on receipt of their first order. Since I'm in Thailand, it would be nice to send something from LoS. It must be small in value, perhaps 200 baht maximum, and easy/not expensive to post.

Any suggestions?

If it were a male audience, then perhaps a block of colourful mint Thai stamps or something. What about batik prints? What's a typical non-tourist price for these?

Any other ideas to 'wow' my new customers?

Thanks

Simon

I've just started (yet another) online business, which targets female UK customers in the 18-40 age group.

I thought it would be nice to send each new customer a 'small' gift on receipt of their first order. Since I'm in Thailand, it would be nice to send something from LoS. It must be small in value, perhaps 200 baht maximum, and easy/not expensive to post.

Any suggestions?

If it were a male audience, then perhaps a block of colourful mint Thai stamps or something. What about batik prints? What's a typical non-tourist price for these?

Any other ideas to 'wow' my new customers?

Thanks

Simon

...something useful to them and likewise a reminder of your business, perhaps a teak made ball pen with your company name engraved on it...

Simon

The pen is agood idea, but be aware wood is problematic when sending to some countries.

I appreciate your target market is England, but to send wood products to Australia would be a nightmare due to custonms regulations. Getting bill for fumigation would not have the desired effect with the customer.

Ivory would cause the same grief in most countries. :o

A fridge magnet, something relating to Thailand, maybe a pciture of a nice beach or something, with your company logo in the bottom corner.

I would say a trip to JatuJak (Right spelling?) market is in order when you are next in Bangkok.

Simon, did you used to work for Link77?

I thought it was you!

I used to handle your account... it's a small world!

Thankx Listenup, another good idea!

Yes, I set up Link77 in about 2001. When I moved to Thailand I set up a new but similar business - Jungle Telecom. (PM me if you like)

Simon