Thai reality show singer admits dating ‘Guardians’ director

webfact

Hot reality show singer admits dating ‘Guardians’ director
By Coconuts Bangkok

lpgj.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Reality television star Lookpong admitted today she has been involved in a long-distance relationship with American director James Gunn since interviewing him at the Singapore premiere of “Guardians of the Galaxy” in July.

Months after posting a photo gallery of her and 44-year-old Gunn in Thailand and abroad, 26-year-old Phagkamon “Lookpong” Punyabhuti, famous for her 2007 turn as a Academy Fantasia contestant, revealed their relationship status for the first time today, according to INN News

"He is definitely sincere, but whether he's serious [about me] or not, that's another story," Lookpong said. "We've been talking, and I haven't been hiding anything. He's quite a respectful guy."

Lookpong added their relationship is currently long-distance.

"Am I afraid of the distance? We're trying to live in the present and not worry about the future," she said.
But things are moving forward, Lookpong added.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/10/24/hot-reality-show-singer-admits-dating-guardians-director

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-10-24

How naive is this young lady. Does she really think he is being true only to her?

Most likely BS and just a way to get herself in the tabloids. Is this really news ?? blink.png

Sir, pretty cynical attitude. Maybe life has handed you a few problems that you are finding difficult to overcome?

Don't come to me.......I'm not your mother!

Best of luck to her.....and him, life is really good.....sometime! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifwai.gifwai.gifwub.pngwub.png