Where Can A Much Older Lady Get A Massage By A Thia Man In Pattaya ?

how241

Dear enough enufsaid,

Now I am really confused who is how 241?

Whatever, I wish you the very best, and really hope you find what you are looking for.

Please don't be confused. Not that is really matters but 'how241' is a man who has a older farang lady friend visiting Pattaya soon who would like a massage done by a man. It that clear enough?
  • Like 1

during my first year here, I thought your keyboard only had a +1

In my opinion, +1 is the correct response when you agree with what has just been written. Many times, I read someone response and really the writer is saying exactly the same thing but only slightly modifying it to appear as it is his own original thought. If someone has nothing new or original to add, then a '+1' is the correct response if someone wants to show that they agree with what has just been said. IMHO

+1

How241, the blind institutes do normal oil or Thai massage. They are very good. When I go I see people of all ages. They usually charge about 300 for an oil massage, which is very relaxing, also reflexology foot massage. They have ladies and men masseuse.

Yes, you can take off your clothes , keep your panties , and wear a towel. It's all very proper and usually there are other ladies in the room having a massage at the same time. Or men, if you are a man. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Thanks....I'll check out that place.

Have you forgotten your gender? You are male as your profile states.unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png
'how241' is a man who has a older farang lady friend visiting Pattaya soon who would like a massage done by a man. It that clear enough?

Anyone no matter what age can get a thai massage anywhere in Thailand that offers this service. Everyone knows this. No one has/need to ask on Thai Visa where to go for a legit massage unless this is not the kind of massage parlor they're looking for. 'Shirt off etc.', 'young at heart' suggests only one thing. The problem this lady is up against is that even Thai have their standards/limits as far as who they will service so to speak LOL.

All I can say is good luck searching. You'll just have to ask around on the street to find what you're looking for. Maybe she will get lucky. No pun intended LOL.

Anyway I hope she does.

It's a service, not a relationship. Why wouldn't any woman be able to get a massage from anyone who does such work?

+1...Thank you for understanding. Some people here are reading too much into getting a massage. On a side note, whatever the 2 people, of legal age, do behind closed doors should be no one's concern especially if the 2 people involved are happy with the arraignment. Edited by how241

Sorry how 241 but weird that you started this topic in the first place, you are obviously know Pattaya well, you are an advanced member on this forum after all, why would you need to ask the question.

Yes, I know Pattaya well, but as a MAN I know very little about where a LADY can get a massage done by a MAN. I was hoping that someone with actual experience with this subject would write here.

The question here that begs to be asked is why is she looking for a massage by a male? I know of and have experienced massage by very competent females with proper accredited training as good as it can get.

Stop beating around the bush and just be up front with your request. We're all adults here so just say what it is she really wants. I'm sure no one will condemn her for wanting to have a little fun and will put an end to this endless game of trying to figure out what it is you are really looking for.

The question here that begs to be asked is why is she looking for a massage by a male? I know of and have experienced massage by very competent females with proper accredited training as good as it can get.

Stop beating around the bush and just be up front with your request. We're all adults here so just say what it is she really wants. I'm sure no one will condemn her for wanting to have a little fun and will put an end to this endless game of trying to figure out what it is you are really looking for.

I lady wants a massage by a man. What's strange request ? I don't know what she is thinking as to why she would prefer a man. It could be many things but whatever it is, I wouldn't not bother her to ask her because it may be personal. Live and Let Live...
  • Like 1