Thaksin, Yingluck visit Beijing

Lite Beer

Just a reminder that posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly.

I know one of the forum rules is not to question moderation.

But I would like to understand, why my 2 posts on this topic were removed??

No nicknames, no intentional misspelling, all within (as I see it) forum rules.

Just trying to understand.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a reminder that posts using derogatory nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly.

I know one of the forum rules is not to question moderation.

But I would like to understand, why my 2 posts on this topic were removed??

No nicknames, no intentional misspelling, all within (as I see it) forum rules.

Just trying to understand.

Possibly because the post contained veiled references to the Royal family. Please take a look at rules 1 & 10:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

• Like 1

Why isn't TS's passport revoked and why isn't an international arrest warrant issued???

This is what normal countries would do.

His current passport should be revoked as it was a new passport issued illegally to a fugitive.

Similar regulations require the stripping of his police rank and the return of royally awarded medals because of his criminal conviction.

sorry . thought u were refering to the sister

Edited by kaobang

Why isn't TS's passport revoked and why isn't an international arrest warrant issued???

dont make me laugh.for what

His current passport should be revoked as it was a new passport issued illegally to a fugitive.

Similar regulations require the stripping of his police rank and the return of royally awarded medals because of his criminal conviction.

Thaksin had reportedly considered sanctuaries such as China, the Bahamas, Nicaragua, and several other countries in South America and Africa. Reports said the Shinawatras were granted honorary citizenship by the Bahamas and Nicaragua, and were building a £5.5 million home in China. As of late May 2009, he reportedly remained in Dubai.[190][191][192] A spokesman claimed Thaksin was traveling on six passports, none of them Thai.[193] In December 2008 Thaksin obtained a residency permit for Germany[194] which was subsequently withdrawn on 28 May 2009 when the German government became aware of the arrangement. Thaksin then obtained status as a diplomat of Nicaragua.[194][195]Guido Westerwelle, German foreign minister, has lifted the travel restriction banning Thaksin from entering Germany on 15 July 2011 after election victory of Thaksin's proxy party.[194]

In a November 2009 interview, Thaksin told The Times that he was living in Dubai, still had access to about $100 million of his money outside of Thailand, and was investing in gold mines, diamond polishing and lottery licenses in various countries.

sorry . thought u were refering to the sister

For future reference:

TS = Thaksin Shinawatra

• Like 1

strangely enough you are arrested in Australia if you consort with wanted criminals, in Thailand these same criminals are allowed to run political parties, take legal action against others, are issued with govt approved passports personally by the govt officials and the govt takes no legal action against them. Really sums up why there is so much corruption here I suppose and how little thai law is respected by the rest of the world, it really is one big joke.

You blokes make me laugh. you make it sound as if he's a serial killer at large! You also make it sound like Thaksin invented corruption

• Like 1

strangely enough you are arrested in Australia if you consort with wanted criminals, in Thailand these same criminals are allowed to run political parties, take legal action against others, are issued with govt approved passports personally by the govt officials and the govt takes no legal action against them. Really sums up why there is so much corruption here I suppose and how little thai law is respected by the rest of the world, it really is one big joke.

You blokes make me laugh. you make it sound as if he's a serial killer at large! You also make it sound like Thaksin invented corruption

While the 2003 war on drugs would not fit the bill for serial killer, it does for other labels.

u are talking like Thaksin himself took his rifle and guns and went on the street killing the gangs...

the cops who murdered the drug lords are still on duty..probably

• Like 1

strange but true... nearly all the Thais I speak to are 'closet Thaksin supporters' and welcome the day he get's back to Thailand (which he will of course)

he was a greedy man there is no doubt but he also brought much good to this country and the common people won't forget it no matter how they erase (immature and farcical) his name from the history books

Visiting relatives and the true rulers of Thailand - Thai/Chinese are the elite which rule whilst the indigenous Thai slaves away in the rice fields.

what about Suthep?he does not look chinese

But his boyfriend does!!

dont make me laugh.for what

Thaksin had reportedly considered sanctuaries such as China, the Bahamas, Nicaragua, and several other countries in South America and Africa. Reports said the Shinawatras were granted honorary citizenship by the Bahamas and Nicaragua, and were building a £5.5 million home in China. As of late May 2009, he reportedly remained in Dubai.[190][191][192] A spokesman claimed Thaksin was traveling on six passports, none of them Thai.[193] In December 2008 Thaksin obtained a residency permit for Germany[194] which was subsequently withdrawn on 28 May 2009 when the German government became aware of the arrangement. Thaksin then obtained status as a diplomat of Nicaragua.[194][195]Guido Westerwelle, German foreign minister, has lifted the travel restriction banning Thaksin from entering Germany on 15 July 2011 after election victory of Thaksin's proxy party.[194]

In a November 2009 interview, Thaksin told The Times that he was living in Dubai, still had access to about $100 million of his money outside of Thailand, and was investing in gold mines, diamond polishing and lottery licenses in various countries.

Has any country denied him entry or deported him?

• Like 2

strange but true... nearly all the Thais I speak to are 'closet Thaksin supporters' and welcome the day he get's back to Thailand (which he will of course)

he was a greedy man there is no doubt but he also brought much good to this country and the common people won't forget it no matter how they erase (immature and farcical) his name from the history books

Any good you have to remember is what he was sworn in on oath to do. It was NOT a favour to Thai people, He was paid to be PM. Easy and simple.

Greed is not the word you do not get paid to be self greedy.

• Like 2

As I have pointed out to you a few times before: This is not Australia!!

But it is a developing country looking towards democracy. Is that how you think a Democratic government works?

Has any country denied him entry or deported him?

Look it up yourself without asking, seek and you shall find. Man City---??? can you own if ???

Does anyone really care?

Is this news?

Thaksin who???

YES people should care ,he will be up to some evil tricks sure that China would be very happy to do a deal with him , nearly got all of asia once ,things getting worst there into buying the world now

While the 2003 war on drugs would not fit the bill for serial killer, it does for other labels.

u are talking like Thaksin himself took his rifle and guns and went on the street killing the gangs...

the cops who murdered the drug lords are still on duty..probably

I welcome you to research it. There's a reason I said other labels

For future reference:

TS = Thaksin Shinawatra

oh so TS is not the sister

so he has 6 nationalities..does anybody know which ones?

The nationality of his birth is Thai and for that nationality, the illegal passport issued to him should be revoked.

One his other nationalities is a passport by Montenegro. He obtained that citizenship through buying it on the open market in a program since cancelled because of the number of other foreign national criminals who had also obtained citizenship and Montenegro was taking a lot of heat for it.

Another nationality was obtained from Nicaraguan strongman Ortega who sold him a passport and even declared him an ambassador for Nicaragua.

The African nation of Uganda, tightly run by despot Museveni for the past 28 years and 273 days, is another stellar example of world democracies, rolleyes.gif , issued a special diplomatic passport.

then Bahamas.and the other 2?

Visiting relatives and the true rulers of Thailand - Thai/Chinese are the elite which rule whilst the indigenous Thai slaves away in the rice fields.

Quite a romantic picture.

The romance crashed when her husband in the picture ditched her and moved out.

For future reference:

TS = Thaksin Shinawatra

oh so TS is not the sister

so he has 6 nationalities..does anybody know which ones?

The nationality of his birth is Thai and for that nationality, the illegal passport issued to him should be revoked.

One his other nationalities is a passport by Montenegro. He obtained that citizenship through buying it on the open market in a program since cancelled because of the number of other foreign national criminals who had also obtained citizenship and Montenegro was taking a lot of heat for it.

Another nationality was obtained from Nicaraguan strongman Ortega who sold him a passport and even declared him an ambassador for Nicaragua.

The African nation of Uganda, tightly run by despot Museveni for the past 28 years and 273 days, is another stellar example of world democracies, rolleyes.gif , issued a special diplomatic passport.

then Bahamas.and the other 2?

I've not read he has Bahamian citizenship nor that he has two others.

The only ones I know about are the four mentioned (Thailand and the dubious trio of Montenegro, Nicaragua, and Uganda).

What did your source for the three others say they were?

I welcome you to research it. There's a reason I said other labels

let me tell you something the western justice allowing a mass murder as the slaughterer of Utoya,Norway to live in a confortable cell with a playstation and internet ..do you like it?i dont as i dont like drug gang thugs.should they be murdered?no but living in a shit hole until death ?yes

i met thais who like Thaksin..some of them told me "because when he was at power,police fighted the drug..now big problem"

Edited by kaobang