Am I Cheap

winle

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm glad i started such a long and interesting topic, its been imforative at times funny at others, and to tell the truth a little hurtfull as well, guess ive beentold a few home truths,

i would like to thank everyone involed for making this last 15 pages, i should like to see 20, but a bit more on topic, i still need some advice, ive asked a few questions can any one answer,

by the way, guess only an admin can answer this what is the record for a topic staying on the front page the longest???

Get out of here!

What more advice could you possibly glean from this thread?! Boots chemist for condoms and you're cheap from three quarters of the posters. Most of the posts in support of you are from Middle Europe. Most people reccommend you need to go fishing for girls, in the river of love.

the most important question remaining is :D a blaclavared construction worker smiley or a formula one smiley? :o

and to tell the truth a little hurtfull as well,

no need for that, man! Don't be too serious! these are just like reading story books

the only important part is between you and your gf. cheap or not, I think only you know the answer. try putting yourself exactly into her position and think and feel. :o

Get out of here!

What more advice could you possibly glean from this thread?! Boots chemist for condoms and you're cheap from three quarters of the posters. Most of the posts in support of you are from Middle Europe. Most people reccommend you need to go fishing for girls, in the river of love.

the most important question remaining is :D a blaclavared construction worker smiley or a formula one smiley? :o

Never mind the quality, feel the length :D

It is difficult for us here to tell what her true personality is.

I think IF she is attractive enough to find someone who would give her more but not doing so, most likely is she truly likes you(or she hasn't found someone else she likes better). But as I have mentioned already, at the age of 30, she needs quick answers to her future. And I would suggest if you do not expect to make any commitments and want to use some time to find a suitable girl, do it with an ordinary girl who is financially more stable and younger.

It is not easy, having relationships with bargirls/ex-bargirls.

(my opinion only)

Been travelling last week or so didn't read this topic before.

When I first came to Asia I couldn't get my head round paying someone to live with me - got used to it and married a girl from a bar. Now I always pay more than I am asked for.

Seems to me that you are a Cheap Charlie - I've never heard of or met anyone who pays so little to their g/f as you.

Never mind the quality, feel the length  :o

The length is not everything at times :D

Thats coming from a thai girl?

49, 52 or 54... which do you prefer?

(ok i know its not length, cut me some slack, kthxbye)

Thats coming from a thai girl?

49, 52 or 54... which do you prefer?

(ok i know its not length, cut me some slack, kthxbye)

Yes and No, that was coming from a Thai woman. Too old for being called a girl, I guess. :D

16-page long thread is still all right. Only off topic sometimes. Waiting to see where it goes though. :o

QUOTE (dr_Pat_Pong @ Tue 2004-03-23, 21:16:33)

QUOTE (LovelyCutie @ Wed 2004-03-24, 09:59:03)

QUOTE (dr_Pat_Pong @ Wed 2004-03-24, 09:55:35)

Never mind the quality, feel the length   

The length is not everything at times 

at all times or just sometimes ? I heard that size still counts 

It's not the meat, it's the motion... 

It's not any of those, it how you can control your energy...