CM Cheese lovers...

wolf5370

Just a quickie, Macro Hang Dong have a special on Danish Blue - got 100G for 80 baht. Emborg Danablu (imported of course). Get it while it lasts - treating myself right now ;p

//Edit: Jus to add - not at Deli counter, over with the milk and bulk cheese at the back right of the store

Edited by wolf5370
  • Like 1

Yes Stilton anything is different. Very much an acquired taste. Just nipped down to Mae Rim Makro.... no special there on DanaBlu, at normal price of 98 baht.

Lunch today was Stilton,Brie, slices of ham on sliced French stick. Oresome!

Danish Blue OK but Stilton preferred.

kilo of new zealand chedder 400bht, kilo of ham 280 bht fresh of the bone,kilo of gorgon,550 mozerella bit expensive 800bht a kilo, tried them all delicious,all types of soup 50bht a carton,home made ice cream sooooo tasty.were geckos shop.

Can't swear that it is stilton but blue cheese about 550 baht a kilo last I looked. Trying to stay away from the things that don't help me loose weight. Not doing well at the moment.

kilo of new zealand chedder 400bht, kilo of ham 280 bht fresh of the bone,kilo of gorgon,550 mozerella bit expensive 800bht a kilo, tried them all delicious,all types of soup 50bht a carton,home made ice cream sooooo tasty.were geckos shop.

Sorry, that's gone right over my head - Makro?

He might be talking about Gecko garden as they sell quite a bit of stuff in there, however NZ Cheddar is cheaper in Makro. Only possible down size is that Makro sell it as a 2kg block at 775 baht (If memory serves me right).....no smaller sizes.

• Like 1