Ebola and Terrorism ... can it get any sillier?

David48

With respect, I'd hardly call David48 a left wing loony.

That particular epithet is saved for people like me from my stalkers.

But I think we can safely conclude "JDGRUEN's" favorite news channel is "FOX News"

I haven't watched FoxNews for many years... but not for the reasons that might agree with you. But when someone makes a post scoffing in a cavalier manner at the possibility of a terrorists attack using Ebola - I do have to question whether they sleep with a very liberal and naive pillow under their head...

Well JDGRUEN, I'm surprised that you picked me out for attention for such an accusation. I would have thought that someone, like yourgoodself, with over 2,000 posts would at least look for some Intel on the subject before getting me in your sights and firing.

Firstly, think outside your square ... this is not in the USA, it's a story based from Australia.

Australia has cancelled Visas for all visitors coming from the Hot spots in Africa including those on more substantive Visas.

See this Item in the world news ... australias-ebola-visa-ban-condemned

Australia also has no personal 'on the ground' in Africa in relation to the Ebola outbreak.

Australia is also actively cancelling the Passports or intercepting those Australian Citizens who are travelling over to fight in the ISIS area of conflict.

So, given these actions, it is neigh on impossible (and I don't use that term lightly) for a ISIS person to travel to Africa, grab some Ebola and then bring it to Australia and Weaponise it.

I stand by the OP that she is a loony, a walking headline and what she espoused in the OP was just another 'look at me' Headline, based more on her insecurities then the realities of the threats which realisticly face Australia.

BTW ... to even use the term 'Liberal' in an Australian context, it has a completely different context that as if it was used in the States ... but you knew that ... didn't you ... rolleyes.gif

I'm a great friend and fan of those people who are born in the States ... I lived there for 6 months. Travelling the World does open ones eyes to different Cultures ... I hope I've opened your eyes a little?

• Like 2

With respect, I'd hardly call David48 a left wing loony.

That particular epithet is saved for people like me from my stalkers.

But I think we can safely conclude "JDGRUEN's" favorite news channel is "FOX News"

I haven't watched FoxNews for many years... but not for the reasons that might agree with you. But when someone makes a post scoffing in a cavalier manner at the possibility of a terrorists attack using Ebola - I do have to question whether they sleep with a very liberal and naive pillow under their head...

Well JDGRUEN, I'm surprised that you picked me out for attention for such an accusation. I would have thought that someone, like yourgoodself, with over 2,000 posts would at least look for some Intel on the subject before getting me in your sights and firing.

Firstly, think outside your square ... this is not in the USA, it's a story based from Australia.

Australia has cancelled Visas for all visitors coming from the Hot spots in Africa including those on more substantive Visas.

See this Item in the world news ... australias-ebola-visa-ban-condemned

Australia also has no personal 'on the ground' in Africa in relation to the Ebola outbreak.

Australia is also actively cancelling the Passports or intercepting those Australian Citizens who are travelling over to fight in the ISIS area of conflict.

So, given these actions, it is neigh on impossible (and I don't use that term lightly) for a ISIS person to travel to Africa, grab some Ebola and then bring it to Australia and Weaponise it.

I stand by the OP that she is a loony, a walking headline and what she espoused in the OP was just another 'look at me' Headline, based more on her insecurities then the realities of the threats which realisticly face Australia.

BTW ... to even use the term 'Liberal' in an Australian context, it has a completely different context that as if it was used in the States ... but you knew that ... didn't you ... rolleyes.gif

I'm a great friend and fan of those people who are born in the States ... I lived there for 6 months. Travelling the World does open ones eyes to different Cultures ... I hope I've opened your eyes a little?

Careful mate.

One 'wrong' word that doesn't resonate in their echo chamber, and you are as good as the number one ticket holder for Al Queda.

ps..like your signature by the way.

Edited by samran

I reckon terrorists have already used Ebola against us all, in their efforts to hammer away at our freedom of travel. Sadly, those terrorists are in positions of power in Western governments.

In the same month that 3 people died in the USA, how many died in school shootings? More than three. But was there any outcry to close schools and cease education? To restrict education to people who carried guns and could defend themselves?

There are plenty of people around the world who welcome the opportunity to dig out the thermoscanners, hammer people who have travelled abroad, and take a kick at darkies as plague carriers. They would achieve more if they insisted on flu vaccination, reduced the recirculation rate on aeroplanes, or required people to wash their hands in disinfectant three times a day.

SC

• Like 1

I reckon terrorists have already used Ebola against us all, in their efforts to hammer away at our freedom of travel. Sadly, those terrorists are in positions of power in Western governments.

In the same month that 3 people died in the USA, how many died in school shootings? More than three. But was there any outcry to close schools and cease education? To restrict education to people who carried guns and could defend themselves?

There are plenty of people around the world who welcome the opportunity to dig out the thermoscanners, hammer people who have travelled abroad, and take a kick at darkies as plague carriers. They would achieve more if they insisted on flu vaccination, reduced the recirculation rate on aeroplanes, or required people to wash their hands in disinfectant three times a day.

SC

I conclude from your post that it is safe to shake your hand.

SC

You're the first poster I have seen who has attached a racist view to the spread of Ebola...and with the use of the total racial slur "darkie" no less.

Congratulations.