The 'Other' Catfish Thread

David48

You don't know how hard I have tried to find the beers that you like. I have checked all places in Phuket and then after moving to Saraburi I have checked in Pattaya but still no luck.

Is there a possibility to find something more available?

Personally I am a wiskey lover but I settle for Ballantrae att 899 a bittle. I love Dalwhinnie, Talisker and many others but they are so hard to find.

Please give me an honest chance to find something you would appreciate and I will bring a box of it if I could visit you.

If you are sincere in regards to mentoring then you should have follow up and pursue that in your beginner stage before you even started.

I have 24x330ml x 3 cartons of Stout... I find my own way for my pleasure EMS from Bangkok every month, I don't depend on folks here..... But I totally appreciate friends like Craig, Daniel, Annie... Who EMS me a few packs when I'm out. wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

You asked me and I was willing... but you went your way..... It is cool...

Edited by RedBullHorn

So you got your own supply of alcohol. Fine. Why are you asking for alcohol then?

I went my way because I had to. I quit my job and wanted to do fish farming. I asked you before and still appreciate your advice.

Are you still willing to help out?

I would be happy to give you so ethical get back that you would appreciate.

So you got your own supply of alcohol. Fine. Why are you asking for alcohol then?

That was the cost of me mentoring you...remember ? Or would you rather pay me in the hundreds of thousands THB which I charge ?

You asked me and was suppose to come and meet me for discussion but you didn't... you went ahead and start... it was your own decision.

You have already move in your own direction, just do it. I've done the path of trials & errors, it is heart breaking and discouraging I know... No self pity, just man up and be head strong... 3 years down the line, you will be able to put into good use what you have learn and you will be making good profit.

Edited by RedBullHorn

Okey I get it. You have done your own home work and paid the price for it. I will do the same. It will take time and money to get through. I will do my best and hopefully it will generate enough to survive.

It seems that you have no interest at all to support a beginner and maybe be able to coorporate in the future by exchanging ideas. I am surprised to here this attitude on the farmers forum.

I will not bother you anymore. I am sorry if I have wasted your time . Good luck.

Meanwhile, back at the Farm ... laugh.png

post-104736-0-94612400-1415815953.jpg

As the sun rises, so do the Fish Farmers. He's been awake for a few hours, making sure the preparations are all in order for the day.

post-104736-0-60148700-1415816192.jpg

The water-pump is slowly emptying the pond, the harvest crew take their positions for their first sweep of the Pond.

post-104736-0-48414000-1415815635.jpg

A Pond Panorama

Edited by David48