DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want to see anyone convicted of a crime that they did not commit.

People seem to think that the clan member is a psychopath totally capable of the crime and that the 2 Burmese are like a couple of choir boys. But elsewhere, the choir boys have been in fact the ones who did commit the crime.

The link to the nationmultimedia.com site has a full and comprehensive review of the case,

including the names of the Little Duck boatmates,

interestlingly, they were too high on drugs to speak to police, but they did manage to mutter that they didn't beat the two tourists to death,

hmmmm

sometimes my browser doesnt accept links,

sometimes it does

This is also what must be the topic of discussion at the prosecutors office

at this point, it is already very, very bad for the Thai police and the headman, who has done nothing to help the case

I would like to know about the men aboard the Little Duck, too high to speak to police, but not high enough to deny they didnt kill the tourists, I want to know if they know the headman, or Montriwat, since they may have been docked opposite his place

The theories on this forum are not propagated by extremists; most of us are here with a common coal, TRUTH AND JUSTICE. I can't see this going to trial, if that happens, it will make a bad situation a thousand times worse.

Worse even than that is that 2 young tourists from UK are murdered on a resort island in Thailand and nobody is ever arrested, prosecuted, or convicted of the crime.

Worse than that, the real killers and those behind them covering it all up are still free

The theories on this forum are not propagated by extremists; most of us are here with a common coal, TRUTH AND JUSTICE. I can't see this going to trial, if that happens, it will make a bad situation a thousand times worse.

Worse even than that is that 2 young tourists from UK are murdered on a resort island in Thailand and nobody is ever arrested, prosecuted, or convicted of the crime.

Actually there may/possibly be

Worse than that, the real killers and those behind them covering it all up are still free

No because if the real killers are who I think you are implying they are there will be too much pressure from those powerful interests in the region that will make the KT bungalow owners power look insignificant for that to be the case for long.

Actually there may/possibly be several who have been suspecte

I cba to dig through pages to find something you quote without citation.

Yes I guessed that would be the case, I have mentioned before how you find it difficult to face the truth, so to save you precious time..........http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Koh-Tao-police-fail-another-day-30243890.html

The article is also interesting in that it refers to the Little Duck speedboat and also confirms that the RTP were looking for 2 weapons not just the hoe

Are you really using an article from 8 days into the investigation?

Strangely you skip over the fact that they were looking at Burmese as the primary suspects at that time.

Edited by jdinasia
  • Like 1

Arrests have been made. It remains to be seen if prosecution will happen.

• Like 1

Yes I guessed that would be the case, I have mentioned before how you find it difficult to face the truth, so to save you precious time..........http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Koh-Tao-police-fail-another-day-30243890.html

The article is also interesting in that it refers to the Little Duck speedboat and also confirms that the RTP were looking for 2 weapons not just the hoe

Strangely you skip over the fact that they were looking at Burmese as the primary suspects at that time.

They were looking for foreigners. Anyone but a Thai.
  • Like 2

They were looking for foreigners. Anyone but a Thai.

Contrary to the conspiracy theorists claim ; they did indeed look at Thai people at one point. Then exculpatory evidence ruled out the suspects

Yes correct 8 days into the investigation the evidence had already been destroyed, or do you think they've left it in a safety box somewhere clap2.gif

we already know that islandlife is in the employ of the headman,

thus, he "knows" all of them,

and, has communicated via text messaging with Nomsod, after the crime, and somehow knew his new cell number

he also knows Mon,

maybe he also knows Mon was involved and likely was one of the rapists too?

Not via phone , by facebook.

No im not working for him,never have never will dont know him and by the way he's not mayor either. Have been but not long time.

Yes, I do know Mon though for over over 10 years now.

100% shure he wasnt involved.

we already know that islandlife is in the employ of the headman,

thus, he "knows" all of them,

and, has communicated via text messaging with Nomsod, after the crime, and somehow knew his new cell number

he also knows Mon,

maybe he also knows Mon was involved and likely was one of the rapists too?

Not via phone , by facebook.

No im not working for him,never have never will dont know him and by the way he's not mayor either. Have been but not long time.

Yes, I do know Mon though for over over 10 years now.

100% shure he wasnt involved.

Strange he deleted his personal facebook account right after the murders or does he have a new one now under a false name?

Meny Thais Have with western lettering . But im pretty shure after all garbage he received probably have changed hes back to Thai or terminated hes old account ,i would off certainly.

Thanks to all mighty Csi la who knows everything and is saviour of Thai society....

My point was you stated you sent him a text message via facebook, but I'm saying his facebook account was deleted, so how did you manage this?

So it wasn't the same cigarette butt and he didn't have sex with Hannah. does this really prove that he's not the guilty party? does this prove that it was not a gang member that had sex with Hannah? does this really prove anything? did we expect any other result? Is any other result possible with a thai family that is worth hundreds of millions of dollars? I think not.

Edited by spidermike007

Maby hes facebook account was deleted after we chatted ,not shure exaktly but id it was 2-3 weeks after still active .

I actually even adviced him like to be quiet or not comment as everything would be tvisted against him .

Kind of like here if u are not thinking like vise with some posters here,ull be gunned down instantly.

As dont "credibility" or have "vested" interest or other crap..

So it wasn't the same cigarette butt and he didn't have sex with Hannah. does this really prove that he's not the guilty party? does this prove that it was not a gang member that had sex with Hannah? does this really prove anything? did we expect any other result? Is any other result possible with a thai family that is worth hundreds of millions of dollars? I think not.

Maybe only when families worth billions of dollars and with interests in the region get involved and say that this state of affairs cannot stand.

There was a police Lt. General that was a billionaire a few days ago,

now he is a prisoner

dont think these guys are too big to bring down,

they are already on the way down

• Like 2

Maby hes facebook account was deleted after we chatted ,not shure exaktly but id it was 2-3 weeks after still active .

I actually even adviced him like to be quiet or not comment as everything would be tvisted against him .

Kind of like here if u are not thinking like vise with some posters here,ull be gunned down instantly.

As dont "credibility" or have "vested" interest or other crap..

admittedly, islandlife, you confound me

why of all people, would Nomsod be taking advice from you?