DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Presenting conspiracy theories such as the 120 million baht bribes, the transfer due to a conspiracy , etc etc

And not once asking the questions posed by the conspiracy theorists such as the furniture makes it nothing more than a conspiracy theorist site.

So he is a conspiracy theorist for not alluding to a conspiracy theorist?

I didn't see him present any theory, there are no accusations on his Facebook wall that I saw and I looked back over his wall. Like I said, all it is is him posting the news of things that appear to be lies and corruption in the news every day, something which I strongly believe this country doesn't have and would benefit from, something which you don't want for some reason. You would rather everything was hidden from the public and they just believe the 3rd most corrupt police force in the world, you would prefer that everyone didn't know about these many strange deaths every day or the news that they wouldn't hear about otherwise because there are no investigative journalist in this country.

If you want the truth then why are you so worried about people talking about what is going on? It's because the truth is the last thing you want the public to be aware of and CSI is a threat to what you want to everyone to believe and that is why you spend so much time on this forum constantly talking about him and trying to ridicule what he does. It's just further proof of your agenda and that you are a truth denier.

No..

The site is a conspiracy theorist site.

That he avoids talking about it doesn't make it less so.

From The Nation..any news on the mentioned photo... ???

A British witness had taken a photo of two men pestering the female victim not long before she was raped and murdered. He went to her assistance. One of the two troublemakers identified by the British witness and appearing in the photo is the bar manager. He is the bar owner's brother or nephew.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/What-about-bar-manager-accused-of-harassing-victim-30246806.html

A reminder about how and why Thai officialdom is doing all they can to pretend nothing at all happened in the bar that night. It's as though, it was a 5 hour twilight zone. It's like the Wizard of Oz, at the end of that movie, telling the traveling rabble, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

No. What is out there is a claim on a conspiracy theory website that the furniture was changed. Not one single article on Thai or foreign press to confirm the claim. Same goes for the claim he was not in class

There is a reason people want actual confirmation from a credible source and not just stuff from csila.

You're like Holland's Hans Brinker putting his finger in the dike, trying to stop it from being breached and flooding the Netherlands. Except there are 300 holes in the dike (of officials' cover-up, frame-up, shielding of headman's people). It's good you're spooked by the issue of furniture being in the video. It shows you're seriously worried that bit of evidence will finally blow the cover off of Nomsod's flimsy and amateurish alibi.

Jdinasia should also be spooked about the planted evidence trail (such as Hanna's phone, etc), because those items are also as flimsy as wet toilet paper, and can be dashed to smithereens by any court with a modicum of objectivity.

I am hoping for a trial with a vigorous defense for the accused.

Speculation regarding the evidence against the 2 Burmese men accused of being the killers, should be cleared up then.

However, I am far from spooked by the issue of the furniture. It is clear that the furniture was there after the crime.

There’s not going to be a trial, they’ll throw the towel in before it gets there

Possibly

Presenting conspiracy theories such as the 120 million baht bribes, the transfer due to a conspiracy , etc etc

And not once asking the questions posed by the conspiracy theorists such as the furniture makes it nothing more than a conspiracy theorist site.

I didn't see him present any theory, there are no accusations on his Facebook wall that I saw and I looked back over his wall. Like I said, all it is is him posting the news of things that appear to be lies and corruption in the news every day, something which I strongly believe this country doesn't have and would benefit from, something which you don't want for some reason. You would rather everything was hidden from the public and they just believe the 3rd most corrupt police force in the world, you would prefer that everyone didn't know about these many strange deaths every day or the news that they wouldn't hear about otherwise because there are no investigative journalist in this country.

If you want the truth then why are you so worried about people talking about what is going on? It's because the truth is the last thing you want the public to be aware of and CSI is a threat to what you want to everyone to believe and that is why you spend so much time on this forum constantly talking about him and trying to ridicule what he does. It's just further proof of your agenda and that you are a truth denier.

No..

I look forward to your comments here.....thumbsup.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/778875-koh-taos-dark-side-dangers-of-island-where-britons-were-murdered/#entry8712881

From the linked 23 NOV Guardian article

A version recounted repeatedly - without any evidence - is that Witheridge had an argument with one of them at a beachside bar run by the family, shortly before the killings ... Several islanders who believe they know who killed Witheridge and Miller have fled. Those who remain stay silent, for good reason

Her's my comment: So lots of people on the island believe that they know who did it but none have come forward with any evidence but those that might have any admissible evidence as to those who may have committed the murders have been co-opted so that they also have and will not come not come forward to implicate those who everyone knows actually dd it.

No..

He is also attension seeking fame blinded media whore,who now after dust starts setle finds him self in position where he needs to make up stories and new theories as hes likes dropping rapidly and hes few months of super star status is faiding away.

1 hit wonder..

No..

Your wrong.

Its a site trying to get justice for David and Hanna and prevent 2 innocent Burmese migrant workers from being wrongly convicted but as to your motives only you know what they are but justice does not seem to form any part of your logic.

BTW why is it you believe in the biggest conspiracy there is this case?

• Like 1

No..

Sorry to harp on this.., what conspiracy are you referring to? The kennedy one or the man on the moon one? Because all I see here is dodgy police work

No..

I look forward to your comments here.....thumbsup.gif

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/778875-koh-taos-dark-side-dangers-of-island-where-britons-were-murdered/#entry8712881

What would you like me to comment on?

I am still waiting on your answer.

No..

It' a man posting news stories on his Facebook wall, news stories that people inside Thailand are afraid to normal post. There is no narrative there, I couldn't find any theories posted by him or him pushing an agenda onto anyone, it just looks like he is presenting as much news as he can for people to make up their own minds. And you don't want this, you want all of the news to be suppressed and for the public to only have the official police statements to go on, statements which have been shown to be wrong in the past before being pointed out as being wrong and then changed by the police, the same police who admitted to attempting to plant bloody clothes into the luggage of a potential suspect.

The fact that CSI has you so worried when you are such a defender of the police here speaks volumes. CSI has no power to do anything in Thailand, he isn't even in this country, he is literally just one voice, he is only posting news and it scares the hell out of you so much that you spend all day every day talking about him on this forum. I, for one, think that is awesome.

Hmmmm I do certainly reference his site. One that certainly promotes conspiracy theories. Because the conspiracy theorists on this site reference those conspiracies.

No..

Sorry to harp on this.., what conspiracy are you referring to? The kennedy one or the man on the moon one? Because all I see here is dodgy police work
Scroll back

I would like you JD to comment on a UK newspaper sent staff to do a bit of "looking" and they PRINTED what most here think. So what are your thoughts on that, ? as you are posting a zillion posts that the case is solved and we must forget it......

Edited by transam

It' a man posting news stories on his Facebook wall, news stories that people inside Thailand are afraid to normal post. There is no narrative there, I couldn't find any theories posted by him or him pushing an agenda onto anyone, it just looks like he is presenting as much news as he can for people to make up their own minds. And you don't want this, you want all of the news to be suppressed and for the public to only have the official police statements to go on, statements which have been shown to be wrong in the past before being pointed out as being wrong and then changed by the police, the same police who admitted to attempting to plant bloody clothes into the luggage of a potential suspect.

The fact that CSI has you so worried when you are such a defender of the police here speaks volumes. CSI has no power to do anything in Thailand, he isn't even in this country, he is literally just one voice, he is only posting news and it scares the hell out of you so much that you spend all day every day talking about him on this forum. I, for one, think that is awesome.

Hmmmm I do certainly reference his site. One that certainly promotes conspiracy theories. Because the conspiracy theorists on this site reference those conspiracies.
Again, it's not a website. It is him posting news onto his Facebook wall. Your usual way of washing over the truth by just labelling everything he does as a conspiracy is typical of you. You are most concerned about a Thai man posting links to news stories about Thailand so much so that every other post from you is either critical of CSI or accusing somebody of following him as to discredit anything they say.

Everyone can see that you have no interest in the truth otherwise you would welcome and debate anything which anybody can bring to light, therefore you are the conspiracy theorist because you have a single minded theory on the case and you blatantly ignore any type of other explanation against what you want everyone to believe.

So the police planted bloody shorts into the luggage of a potential suspect at the start of the case, is this true?

What is the conspiracy I ascribe to?

Oh.. Yeah, a trial with a vigorous defense.

BTW, no the police didn't plant bloody shorts. Just another conspiracy theory.

Again, it's not a website. It is him posting news onto his Facebook wall. Your usual way of washing over the truth by just labelling everything he does as a conspiracy is typical of you. You are most concerned about a Thai man posting links to news stories about Thailand so much so that every other post from you is either critical of CSI or accusing somebody of following him as to discredit anything they say.

Everyone can see that you have no interest in the truth otherwise you would welcome and debate anything which anybody can bring to light, therefore you are the conspiracy theorist because you have a single minded theory on the case and you blatantly ignore any type of other explanation against what you want everyone to believe.

So the police planted bloody shorts into the luggage of a potential suspect at the start of the case, is this true?

The last question is too difficult for some to answer as it appears to be a true statement, therefore it will either remain unanswered or a lot of spin will need to be applied.

Feel free to go back and get the information on the shorts. Stained not bloody : and not planted.

Feel free to go back and get the information on the shorts. Stained not bloody : and not planted.

I've posted the link regarding the pants many times - I'd remember even in this very same thread, it was indeed stated by the police that the first RTP crew that was involved in the investigation put the stained pants into Mr. Ware's belongings.

• Like 2

I've posted the link regarding the pants many times - I'd remember even in this very same thread, it was indeed stated by the police that the first RTP crew that was involved in the investigation put the stained pants into Mr. Ware's belongings.

The first I heard of it was on the Thai TV news here at the beginning not on any social media sites.

The first I heard of it was on the Thai TV news here at the beginning not on any social media sites.

KunMatt, Yup, but it indeed was reported in print and web media as well :)

Found the last post I made re: the pants you can check the link there.

• Like 1

So jdinasia, the first group of police officers planted the bloody shorts of a potential suspect into the luggage of one of the victims at the beginning of the case:

As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers."

(Source: The Nation / http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Killers-will-be-caught-30243629.html )

Is this true?

Edited by KunMatt

So jdinasia, the first group of police officers planted the bloody shorts of a potential suspect into the luggage of one of the victims at the beginning of the case:

As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the victim's luggage by the first group of police officers."

(Source: The Nation / http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Killers-will-be-caught-30243629.html )

Is this true?

That was the correct link yes. The statement was poorly translated, so there was some confusion about it, but my Thai friends translated it to me as so: The stained pants in Christopher Ware's luggage did not contain blood, and the victim part in that referred to Mr.Ware - who was cleared as a suspect after this, not to the victim of this horrid crime. And I have no reason not to believe the initial statements made just a couple of days into the investigation. Admitting a cock-up at that time seemed genuine, as the Met Pol was just introduced to the case.

What is the conspiracy I ascribe to?

Oh.. Yeah, a trial with a vigorous defense.

This is where you are becoming corrupted. You can't hide your burning desire to see this raced straight to court, and you pretend as if it was "justice" to do so ... whereas we all know...(you as well, if not more than most) that any court case at this stage will be a complete sham, there is a distinct lack of evidence to punish your boys (the Burmese that you are desperate to burn at the stake) with... and don't chime in with justice delayed and all that crap...what the majority here, and well, everywhere want, before the court case is a transparent INVESTIGATION. Yes Caps on... so you can hear it better. First we investigate, then we get the evidence, then we go to court. You are petrified of steps 1 and 2 it seems. Put the nonsense conspiracy argument to bed... it is irrelevant.

What part of with a "vigorous defense" do you not understand?

We don't know what evidence there is that can prove the case either way.

We will learn at the trial.

Is this true?

Nope, but don't let the conspiracy theory trip you up :)

Is this true?

Nope, but don't let the conspiracy theory trip you up smile.png

It was on the national TV news and in the national newspaper, so how is it a conspiracy theory?

Jdinasia is too lazy to go looking for links especially if they confirm something he wants to hide, he also appears to miss Thai TV when it suits him. We all know its just part of his conspiracy theory to avoid the true facts along with his buddies the RTP

Again what conspiracy theory do I ascribe to?