DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

I will still say that the people own and who run the 4 & 5 star resorts on Koh Tao would not be happy knowing that clan-type persons are responsible for the murders and the case is yet to be resolved.

which resorts are those?

and, are they not a part of the same "mafia?"

They have never been mentioned as having the same ownership but forget that one. This case -- if it ever comes to trial regardless of who is charged -- will be tried in the Surathani Provincial court on Koh Samui. Do you really think the billionaire hotel operators on Samui -- who would be beholden to the same court in a criminal or civil matter should such arise -- would be happy to know that such court could be manipulated by a bungalow operator on Koh Tao?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will still say that the people own and who run the 4 & 5 star resorts on Koh Tao would not be happy knowing that clan-type persons are responsible for the murders and the case is yet to be resolved.

which resorts are those?

They have never been mentioned as having the same ownership but forget that one. This case -- if it ever comes to trial regardless of who is charged -- will be tried in the Surathani Provincial court on Koh Samui. Do you really think the billionaire hotel operators on Samui -- who would be beholden to the same court in a criminal or civil matter should such arise -- would be happy to know that such court could be manipulated by a bungalow operator on Koh Tao?

you tell me,

they already see the police chief being led by his nose

and another chief being honored with a medal by Suthep,

so, who is more powerful there?

which resorts are those?

It's been reported that there are 4 or 5 mafia-like families on the little island.

This 'mafias' assets/patch seems to center around Sairee Murder Beach and the resorts and bars round there. Hence the 'owning' of all the cctv cameras that were conveniently not working on the 15th Sept.

Although I had read that the headman is also major of Koh Tao

Edited by thailandchilli

which resorts are those?

you tell me,

they already see the police chief being led by his nose

and another chief being honored with a medal by Suthep,

so, who is more powerful there?

Here's what I think: If this thing drags on much longer you will start to see people with the real muscle in that neck of the woods start to exert there influence which will make the KT gang look puny.

• Like 2

One reason that the day has not yet arrived that someone has not cracked and provided conclusive non-hearsay evidence is that there IS no such conclusive non-hearsay evidence at least to the culpability of whom everyone-knows-who-did-it.

Please expand on such a strong statement, how do you know such a thing? Privy to some inside information or wild speculation..................

All I said -- or intended to say -- is that is one possible explanation as to why no one has come forward with any such compelling evidence.

Thats not how it came across, it came across to me that it was your opinion not a possible explanation. But I accept the misunderstanding

But for that explanation to be a valid one, it would also have to validate the RTP investigation hook line and sinker. Now that is where I and many others would say B.S.

No.

It would only mean that people are wrong with the theory that Nomsod was there or involved.

which resorts are those?

It's been reported that there are 4 or 5 mafia-like families on the little island.

This 'mafias' assets/patch seems to center around Sairee Murder Beach and the resorts and bars round there. Hence the 'owning' of all the cctv cameras that were conveniently not working on the 15th Sept.

Although I had read that the headman is also major of Koh Tao

Another conspiracy theory. Plus what is "a major of Koh Tao"?

Jdinasia No. It would only mean that people are wrong with the theory that Nomsod was there or involved.

aaaah the RTP conspiracy Team Capt has returned.

Your wrong again, who mentioned Nomsod..............YOU!!

He is who "everyone knows exactly who did it "

From early on.

Yet nothing suggests everyone knows anything.

Plus I am the one of the only people not promoting a conspiracy :)

Mayor.........not a conspiracy theory however a spelling mistake. You do like your favorite phrase and throw it around even when its meaningless to everyone except you.

The conspiracy in this situation is that one person eliminated all the CCTV footage but since there is some....

Jdinasia No. It would only mean that people are wrong with the theory that Nomsod was there or involved.

From early on.

Plus I am the one of the only people not promoting a conspiracy smile.png

You've lost yourself, "everyone knows who did it" quoted from JLCrab does not imply Nomsod. It clearly implies people who may be involved. Add that to another of your conspiracy theories and to your vested interests in Murder Island.

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

Mayor.........not a conspiracy theory however a spelling mistake. You do like your favorite phrase and throw it around even when its meaningless to everyone except you.

The conspiracy in this situation is that one person eliminated all the CCTV footage but since there is some....

Really and the RTP quoting that they cannot gain access to it because it does not belong to them mmmmmmmmmm

we already know that islandlife is in the employ of the headman,

thus, he "knows" all of them,

and, has communicated via text messaging with Nomsod, after the crime, and somehow knew his new cell number

he also knows Mon,

maybe he also knows Mon was involved and likely was one of the rapists too?

• Like 1

Really and the RTP quoting that they cannot gain access to it because it does not belong to them mmmmmmmmmm

"one person "

"eliminated"

Edited by jdinasia

From The Guardian 23 NOV 2014:

This is what makes the murders of Witheridge and Miller simultaneously so exceptional and difficult to resolve. If the theories are correct, and the real killers are wayward elements of a dominant family, their wealth and hold over police makes it very unlikely they will face charges.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/nov/23/briton-thailand-murder-hannah-witheridge-david-miller-mystery-mafia-fear

However if this does come to trial, the trial and the TV satellite trucks will be on Koh Samui -- not Koh Tao. There could be those with much more influence with authorities than the KT clan who will not be happy about hearing Koh Samui and murder mentioned in the same breath

• Like 1

From early on.

Wrong again.

You are promoting the biggest conspiracy of all.

The conspiracy of the RTP and others to use scapegoats to save Thailand's tourist industry. The conspiracy started when they had the right people for David's and Hannah's murder but then chose to fit up the B2 with confessions obtained under torture.

You mean the Burmese or Ware?

"one person "

"eliminated"

This may give you a clue...directly from one of your buddies at the RTP Police Maj Kittipong Kaosam-ang referring to some local Thai's

" tried to destroy evidence linking them to the attacks. Some people on Koh Tao had given false information to police in a bid to divert attention"

• Like 2

"one person "

"eliminated"

This may give you a clue...directly from one of your buddies at the RTP Police Maj Kittipong Kaosam-ang referring to some local Thai's

" tried to destroy evidence linking them to the attacks. Some people on Koh Tao had given false information to police in a bid to divert attention"

Source?

Need the context

"one person "

"eliminated"

Source?

Need the context

Not difficult to find, just look back a couple of pages in this thread, if you can be bothered

From early on.

Wrong again.

You are promoting the biggest conspiracy of all.

The conspiracy of the RTP and others to use scapegoats to save Thailand's tourist industry. The conspiracy started when they had the right people for David's and Hannah's murder but then chose to fit up the B2 with confessions obtained under torture.

You mean the Burmese or Ware?

You can't defend your position so come up with a deflection.

Where in my post could you reasonably be confused about whether I meant the Burmese 2 or Mr Ware.

Why not answer my allegation that you are promoting the biggest conspiracy?

• Like 2

Thank you Steve. The only conspiracy I see is the sheer number of persons who -- if the local clan folks are indeed culpable -- have viable information that they will not reveal because of intimidation, payoffs, or various and sundry other threats to their safety and/or livelihood should they come forward with such information.

As to whether the 2 in custody or the clan members or even some other heretofore unnamed group is responsible, I do not know and have never said.

• Like 1