DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

And still people in this forum reply to a certain obsessed individual.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, sometimes it takes a long time to remove stuff from a shoe, remember, folk know you have something on your shoe......Some folk do not know their shoe has a "problem"..........smile.png

• Like 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND disrailing the topic at hand. Posters have been banned for much much less. Shame on the 'admin'.

Providing concrete evidence then again re-rails the topic. I don't mind re-digging the twists and turns of the case, because it hilights' the sometimes missed twists and turns of the investigation. And as one can see, many haven't even seen those reports, so it provides more details to some who are just joining the discussion. Well, that's my reason to keep countering the person when I see fit. :) (Also for the sake of keeping the topics up and visible)

• Like 1

AND disrailing the topic at hand. Posters have been banned for much much less. Shame on the 'admin'.

Seconded

BUT, if noooooooooo forum rules have been broken then the crap from another will have to remain. Not liked for those who care about Hannah and Dave but, ...we will prevail.............thumbsup.gif ...smile.png

Seconded

Thirded :)

Good thing though is that a nay sayer is keeping that topic alive giggle.gif

• Like 2

And in addendum re: pants;

(At the time of crime Pol Lt-Gen, nowadays Assistant Police Commissioner) Panya Mamen said "Christopher Ware, a male travelling companion of Miller, was now a free man and could leave Thailand if he wished. He had initially been stopped from boarding a plane back to England and was asked to remain in Thailand pending DNA results.
He was initially suspected of having a hand in the murders as he had scratches all over his body and a serious wound on his hand. However, closer inspection proved these wounds were old.
Panya also said that Ware had been very cooperative with the police and would be considered a witness.
Tourist Police chief Pol Maj-General Apichai Ti-amataya, meanwhile, said the British Embassy had taken Ware and his brother James under its wing yesterday and it is likely that the brothers have already boarded a flight back home. If further evidence proves that Ware was involved in the killings, then police will ask the British Embassy to help have him extradited, he said.
As for the pair of stained pants found in Miller's(mistranslation)Mr.Ware's luggage, the general admitted that the substance found on the clothing was not blood and that they belonged to Miller and the pair had been put in the luggage by the first group of police officers.
"
The above suggests exactly what thailandchilli is saying above, and this incident was the initial scapegoat-theory initialiser in social media - people woke up to the possibility, that a cover-up indeed could be there, as they tried to pin it on Mr.Ware as a gay couple's jealosy-incident.
  • Like 1

Forensics experts in Bangkok said they found, and are now DNA-testing, blonde hairs in female victim Witheridge's right hand. From the Bangkok Post

What happened to this blond hair, was it part of the conspiracy to frame Chris Ware? Or was it really found and one of the killers really did have blond hair?

• Like 1

I thought jd listened only to RTP and now he is refuting their press releases - hilarious biggrin.png

I heard a rumour that the sad man? has always wanted a camp commanders position in the RTP.

Whilst they have sufficient camp commanders (and other ranks) maybe this is his way of getting noticed.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

Forensics experts in Bangkok said they found, and are now DNA-testing, blonde hairs in female victim Witheridge's right hand. From the Bangkok Post

What happened to this blond hair, was it part of the conspiracy to frame Chris Ware? Or was it really found and one of the killers really did have blond hair?

Another mystery, no RTP has mentioned it since.

One reason that the day has not yet arrived that someone has not cracked and provided conclusive non-hearsay evidence is that there IS no such conclusive non-hearsay evidence at least to the culpability of whom everyone-knows-who-did-it.

Edited by JLCrab

One reason that the day has not yet arrived that someone has not cracked and provided conclusive non-hearsay evidence is that there IS no such conclusive non-hearsay evidence at least to the culpability of whom everyone-knows-who-did-it.

And you know that for a fact how, Mr ' I stick to the legal issues' ?

Please expand on such a strong statement, how do you know such a thing? Privy to some inside information or wild speculation..................

My concern at the moment is not the RTP conspiracy team but the B2. The prosecution stated they will not oppose bail at the next hearing. So its up to the defense team to request bail from the judge. If he agrees then according to Andy Hall the sum could be as much as 1 million each!

Is the Burmese government prepared to stump up such a huge sum knowing that they will then go home and so lose the money? Or will a wealthy sponsor step in? I hope it can be sorted.

My concern at the moment is not the RTP conspiracy team but the B2. The prosecution stated they will not oppose bail at the next hearing. So its up to the defense team to request bail from the judge. If he agrees then according to Andy Hall the sum could be as much as 1 million each!

Is the Burmese government prepared to stump up such a huge sum knowing that they will then go home and so lose the money? Or will a wealthy sponsor step in? I hope it can be sorted.

If they are so confident the B2 did not do this I would suggest let the police go ahead with their nonsense case as soon as possible a good legal team will blow it out of the water and then have the corrupt police investigated for using scapegoats and the B2 sue their pants off for wrongful imprisonment and anything else if it is possible.

The police would be happy to let the B2 go and would hope that they would run away as far as possible as it would make the police look good.

Call a complete new investigation nothing else would be suffice including forensic investigating telephone accounts and bank accounts of possible suspects.

In my opinion the killers are still out there.

• Like 1

If they are so confident the B2 did not do this I would suggest let the police go ahead with their nonsense case as soon as possible a good legal team will blow it out of the water and then have the corrupt police investigated for using scapegoats and the B2 sue their pants off for wrongful imprisonment and anything else if it is possible.

The police would be happy to let the B2 go and would hope that they would run away as far as possible as it would make the police look good.

Call a complete new investigation nothing else would be suffice including forensic investigating telephone accounts and bank accounts of possible suspects.

Good point, its far to easy an option for the RTP to let them go out on bail now.

Its a tricky one for the B2 and the legal team. I guess you could be right, if the defense team are confident of the case then it may be advisable to not apply for bail and go down the route you say.

Thinking about it I would prefer that option also, not sure the poor B2 would though sad.png

Good point, its far to easy an option for the RTP to let them go out on bail now.

Its a tricky one for the B2 and the legal team. I guess you could be right, if the defense team are confident of the case then it may be advisable to not apply for bail and go down the route you say.

Thinking about it I would prefer that option also, not sure the poor B2 would though sad.png

Not good for the B2 in the short run extra protection until the trial and during would be better if they could get it.

• Like 1

Another mystery, no RTP has mentioned it since.

She probably clutch at her own hair in the frenzy, that's why the police haven't mentioned it since, because they should have realised that straight away.

• Like 2

The re-enactment was a complete farce.

In their protective get-ups, the two Burmese looked pretty much like a couple of penguins returning to the Antarctic shore and trying to locate their partner among a breeding colony of millions; they had no idea where to look or go until a cackle of BiB voices pushed them in the right direction.

"They re-enacted the crime as they were told by the translator and the police. The interpreter told them to do exactly what the police said, and warned them not to respond to any reporters. They were told if they tried to speak to reporters they would be killed.”

https://www.dvb.no/news/re-enactment-was-orchestrated-by-police-say-koh-tao-suspects-burma-myanmar/45550

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

Please expand on such a strong statement, how do you know such a thing? Privy to some inside information or wild speculation..................

All I said -- or intended to say -- is that is one possible explanation as to why no one has come forward with any such compelling evidence.

Edited by JLCrab

All I said -- or intended to say -- is that is one possible explanation as to why no one has come forward with any such compelling evidence.

Thats not how it came across, it came across to me that it was your opinion not a possible explanation. But I accept the misunderstanding

But for that explanation to be a valid one, it would also have to validate the RTP investigation hook line and sinker. Now that is where I and many others would say B.S.

Where I have concern about the non-RTP explanations is that the number of persons required to have been co-opted to make that click -- payoffs, intimidation, destruction of evidence, falsification of records, persons who have evidence but for some reason have not come forward, etc. -- would involve a number of persons sufficient to be extras in filming the battle scenes of Spartacus.

Where I have concern about the non-RTP explanations is that the number of persons required to have been co-opted to make that click -- payoffs, intimidation, destruction of evidence, falsification of records, persons who have evidence but for some reason have not come forward, etc. -- would involve a number of persons sufficient to be extras in filming the battle scenes of Spartacus.

Agreed, its a disturbing thought to have that many people associated. But its not a unique occurrence for this to happen in Thailand, its a common thread to use the Burmese as scapegoats and if there's no Burmese around anyone else other than the real killers who have the influence to corrupt the system. A poster mentioned on here that he almost felt sorry for some of the RTP as they are just following the orders from above, and I guess thats true to a certain extent. Although its without doubt that the local Koh Tao RTP had a hand in the initial coverup. Leading future suspects around the crime scene did not set the stage for a transparent investigation.

The unique and crucial element to this event however is the horrific nature of the murders and the fact that the Internet is now all powerful, not only by the international community but also the local Thais. Over 3 million are currently reading CSI.

That coupled with the official International concern from Governments and Human Rights groups

• Like 1