DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

No.

They don't deny being on the beach.

The weapon (s) are not hearsay.

Hearsay isn't a legal impediment. So the confession to the NHRC commissioner is possible.

Motive doesn't rely on hearsay.

DNA isn't hearsay.

So all aspects needed for conviction are present. The defense certainly has plenty to work with.

They were on the beach. That does not mean they are the killers.

You've mentioned the confessions on every reply that I have asked you to give me any hard evidence except for the confessions that has made you believe that these guys are the killers and you haven't come back with any kind of irrefutable evidence yet.

So, apart from the confessions, what hard irrefutable evidence made you believe that the 2 Burmese guys were the killers like you just stated?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gang of 4 who raped another 2 girls from the UK the night before on the 14th Sept on the same beach in the same spot mysteriously vanished......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11111774/Thai-motorbike-gang-mugged-British-women-night-before-backpacker-couple-were-murdered-on-Koh-Tao-island.html

This is an absolute disgrace. Keep away from Murder Island!!

Edited by thailandchilli

The gang of 4 who raped another 2 girls from the UK then night before on the 14th Sept on the same beach in the same spot mysteriousy vanished......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11111774/Thai-motorbike-gang-mugged-British-women-night-before-backpacker-couple-were-murdered-on-Koh-Tao-island.html

It says mugged not raped in the report.

The women were robbed of their bags, cameras and iPhones by the group of four Thai men, according to James Isaacs, a British tourist and friend of the victims.
  • Like 1

The gang of 4 who raped another 2 girls from the UK then night before on the 14th Sept on the same beach in the same spot mysteriousy vanished......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11111774/Thai-motorbike-gang-mugged-British-women-night-before-backpacker-couple-were-murdered-on-Koh-Tao-island.html

It says mugged not raped in the report.

The women were robbed of their bags, cameras and iPhones by the group of four Thai men, according to James Isaacs, a British tourist and friend of the victims.

Yes stand corrected thank you, but still a huge concern

Thai PBS TV said that the Samui prosecutor is now satisfied with the evidence he has received from the police and expects that the trail of the 2B will start by the end of next week.

Satisfied with what, they have already been found guilty or has the BIB finally got all their ducks inline as far as the presented "evidence" (right or wrong) is coherent, logical and worth considering?

How about the basic requirement that they now think that they have a case that they can win?

That would be the basic requirement for prosecution everywhere, wouldn't it?

If there was nothing to hide they would forward to UK Police as proof.

No they would not. Do you think Scotland Yard would allow RTP to have a look at all the evidence they got if it was Thais that were murdered in the UK ?

Thai PBS TV said that the Samui prosecutor is now satisfied with the evidence he has received from the police and expects that the trail of the 2B will start by the end of next week.

Satisfied with what, they have already been found guilty or has the BIB finally got all their ducks inline as far as the presented "evidence" (right or wrong) is coherent, logical and worth considering?

The BIB had their ducks in line the day they arrested the B2. They forget they needed to back it up with evidence however. The prosecutor reminded them about that so now they've 'fixed' those annoying little issues

• Like 1

The BIB had their ducks in line the day they arrested the B2. They forget they needed to back it up with evidence however. The prosecutor reminded them about that so now they've 'fixed' those annoying little issues

So, what would it take to convince you that the 2 Burmese men accused the being the killers are guilty?

Looks like the case is back in the News ....

Latest development (https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy)

Samui prosecutor announces investigation into Koh Tao murders complete, will prosecute Zaw Lin/Wai Phyo next week.

I have wanted a trial since the arrest.

This news is going to piss off the people saying it would just disappear.

This is worth a bounce!

The gang of 4 who raped another 2 girls from the UK the night before on the 14th Sept on the same beach in the same spot mysteriously vanished......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/11111774/Thai-motorbike-gang-mugged-British-women-night-before-backpacker-couple-were-murdered-on-Koh-Tao-island.html

It says they were robbed and mugged - at the spot where Hannah and David were found. Don't think it says they were raped in the article. Hopefully these women made statements to the UK police and were able to give descriptions of the men responsible.

No.

Hearsay isn't a legal impediment. So the confession to the NHRC commissioner is possible.

DNA isn't hearsay.

So all aspects needed for conviction are present. The defense certainly has plenty to work with.

What was the motive ??

May have seen an attractive girl and become aroused ??

Jesús what guy doesn't become aroused? Hardly a decent motive

I'm surprised we don't hear more about the 3rd Burmese, Mr Maung Maung, was that his name?

The 3rd Burmese, confessed to being one of the murderers, hundreds of news articles about this point. ALL 3 Burmese confess.........

So, now the 3rd Burmese has been released and has apparently returned to Burma.

Did he confess for fun? What possible reason could there be for an innocent man to confess to a double rape/murder that carries a potential death sentence?

Is it likely that in fact he was a witness, but that his testimony wasn't fitting very well with the scapegoat theorum being pushed hard by the RTP?

Either way, I think it proves 100% that the 3B were tortured.

• Like 2

No.

DNA isn't hearsay.

What was the motive ??

May have seen an attractive girl and become aroused ??

Jesús what guy doesn't become aroused? Hardly a decent motive

Humiliation following rejection is a much more plausible motive, I guess.

• Like 2

MJP, on 28 Nov 2014 - 20:31, said:

Worth reading the comments to that article.

I don't see any comments. I thought they would be at the end of the article like with other publications but there is nothing there.

I don't see any comments. I thought they would be at the end of the article like with other publications but there is nothing there.

Was earlier. blink.png

Still there on my computer, just have to wait for them to load?

DennisF, on 28 Nov 2014 - 12:41, said:
Islandlife, on 28 Nov 2014 - 12:19, said:
yeah with tuk tuk and news paper man wit raving hungover and sudden memory loss and need to vipe all hes internet accounts.

Excellent, you suggest bthat bMcSh1t closed all his FB accounts and this is a sign of guilt.

It possibly is, any lowlife scum who heads a pub crawl within 1km of where his friend was bludgeoned to death hours before is guilty of being a sub human.

But let us take your suggestion a bit further, if deleting things from FB is an indication of possible guilt or something to hide then

we also have to examine dear doting daddys offspring who deleted his account, shark ring man who deleted his photos, offsprings inseparable squeeze who posted lamenting she had not seen her hunk for 3 days from the murder date, the offsprings cousin who posted that she was with haircut boy in Bangkok when

it was proven she was in Pattaya with her boyfriend (I she proved it herself by checking in on facebook, stupid cow).

There are a few others of interest whose FRB went quiet or had items deleted in the time we are interested in.

Fortunately, a number of people have screenshots so the evidence is not lost.

So, with your theory turned practical, what steps do you think we should take to investigate the deleters from FB?

Or shall we just forget it because murder island is such a wonderful place with friendly locals and brutal Burmese?

You forgot Mon, he deleted his FB account as well. Certain family members had pictures of the crime scene on their FB - all gone now. And the Intouch resort, and the AC bar (although that has now resurfaced). The list goes on ...... In fact all those social media accounts of potential "suspects" in this case have been wiped (or should that be viped) clean. I wonder why?

• Like 2

thailandchilli, on 29 Nov 2014 - 02:13, said:thailandchilli, on 29 Nov 2014 - 02:13, said:
IslandLover, on 29 Nov 2014 - 01:56, said:IslandLover, on 29 Nov 2014 - 01:56, said:
MJP, on 28 Nov 2014 - 20:31, said:MJP, on 28 Nov 2014 - 20:31, said:MJP, on 28 Nov 2014 - 20:31, said:
goferman, on 28 Nov 2014 - 19:36, said:goferman, on 28 Nov 2014 - 19:36, said:goferman, on 28 Nov 2014 - 19:36, said:

Still there on my computer, just have to wait for them to load?

Maybe it's something to do with my browser (old version of IE). I'll try another computer.

Edited by IslandLover

Looks like the case is back in the News ....

Latest development (https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy)

Samui prosecutor announces investigation into Koh Tao murders complete, will prosecute Zaw Lin/Wai Phyo next week.

I have wanted a trial since the arrest.

This news is going to piss off the people saying it would just disappear.

This is worth a bounce!

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If there was nothing to hide they would forward to UK Police as proof.

No they would not. Do you think Scotland Yard would allow RTP to have a look at all the evidence they got if it was Thais that were murdered in the UK ?
Yeah I do . It's basic respect amongst profesionals

Not if the report / evidence was doctored, compromised, false, or otherwise compiled with a required outcome arranged to falsely convict, in this case the B2, and safeguard a "friendly" party.

• Like 1