Banker's Draft For A Uk Visa

Just a quick question, please.

We'll be going up to BKK, probably on Tuesday, to apply for my wife's non-settlement/ holiday visa. I note that I can get a banker's draft at the Application Centre and that the service charge can be paid in cash.

If we get one at the centre, will it unduly delay our getting out of there - put us to the back of the queue? We'll hopefully be there @ 9am.

If it will do, I've got tomorrow to get one from a bank, but looking at previous posts, I'm a bit confused as to exactly what I need to ask for from the bank.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Just a quick question, please.

We'll be going up to BKK, probably on Tuesday, to apply for my wife's non-settlement/ holiday visa. I note that I can get a banker's draft at the Application Centre and that the service charge can be paid in cash.

If we get one at the centre, will it unduly delay our getting out of there - put us to the back of the queue? We'll hopefully be there @ 9am.

If it will do, I've got tomorrow to get one from a bank, but looking at previous posts, I'm a bit confused as to exactly what I need to ask for from the bank.

Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

my g/friend applyed last month she done her bankers draft at the office as the banks wasnt sure what was needed and she said it was straight forward to do at the office no delay .

as long as you got all your evidence and that together that they ask for should only be around about a week for a reply.

good luck

chadstar and may the force be with you

When you enter VFS you will get a ticket from the machine which will be a queue number. This is the very first thing you do and establishes your place in the queue. You then go to the cashiers desk and get the Bankers Draft while you wait.

When you submit your application the clerk will ask for the Banker Draft and wil then ask for the 450B in cash there and then.

The payment process does not delay you in any way

Hope this helps

Roblpl