Emergency Lighting

bazmlb

Is emergency lighting compulsory in commercial shops, like supermarkets? if it is then i know one death trap as tonight when the lights went out it was blacker than the ace of spades inside.

notti supermarket!

I wont name the supermarket near Samitevej Hospital, but i thought they would have known better, especially when so many Farang go there to shop.

Is emergency lighting compulsory in commercial shops, like supermarkets? if it is then i know one death trap as tonight when the lights went out it was blacker than the ace of spades inside.

notti supermarket!

I wont name the supermarket near Samitevej Hospital, but i thought they would have known better, especially when so many Farang go there to shop.

Could you explain the highlighted line in your post please, i don't understand this part. :o

notti supermarket!

Could you explain the highlighted line in your post please, i don't understand this part. :o

Lots of foreigners (Farang) go to this supermarket as it has lots of imported stuff

I believe Lacoste is have a non too subtle dig at the implication he reads into your first Post - that a Farang life is somehow more valuable than that of as Thai.

Some people get their jollies by combing through the Board for such items.

Patrick