Pattaya Police Help Drunken American Man

Rimmer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Therefore the police had to check his belongings in order to find where he stayed so they could take him back home. However the police officers didn’t find any documents." So they just left him there??

Read the report and you'll be able to answer your own question.

Family marts are ok with dogs sleeping around, why did they call the police? would it not be wiser choice to call an ambulance when someone collapses?blink.png

PS. When the doors open there is always a nice cool breeze, may be he wanted to have a good nap with a cool breezefacepalm.gif

"would it not be wiser choice to call an ambulance when someone collapses?"

He didn't collapse, he was sleeping, as you well know ("may be he wanted to have a good nap with a cool breeze") . But never mind, any excuse for a weak attempt at bashing the helpful Family Mart staff, eh?.

Thailand likely has the highest percentage of foreign alcoholics in the world. Another quality tourist. If Thailand banned alcohol the tourist numbers would drop by the millions and likely millions of less problems.

And if Thailand banned problems, we would have less problems also. If, If, If

Sorry did i hit a nerve ? Not All problems but many foreigners do tend to cause a lot of problems. Barely a day goes by where i don,t see some hammered foreign idiot.

Thailand likely has the highest percentage of foreign alcoholics in the world. Another quality tourist. If Thailand banned alcohol the tourist numbers would drop by the millions and likely millions of less problems.

Such precision. Such objectivity. So concise. No exaggeration or hyperbole there at all. Opinions and observations so well researched and supported by verifiable facts. My, you surely do get a lot of mileage out of a story of just one lost drunk!

Another one of those who believes foreigners are the cause of all of Thailand's problems. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Not a nerve, but definitely my funny bone! Like I said, you do win the prize for best mileage from a single drunk guy story. AND 1st runner-up for making stuff up. "Highest percentage". "...drop by millions". "millions of less problems". The world knows the word "trillions" now. You could start salting your cries for attention with that.

Guess you don,t get out often enough nor spend much time reading. there are various articles written on alcoholism of foreigners in Thailand. The number one reason boredom. Guess they don,t have enough skills to keep themselves busy. Barely a day does not pass where i either see a drunk foreigner or hear about one from the locals.Spend some more time observing you might learn something.

Sorry did i hit a nerve ? Not All problems but many foreigners do tend to cause a lot of problems. Barely a day goes by where i don,t see some hammered foreign idiot.

Such precision. Such objectivity. So concise. No exaggeration or hyperbole there at all. Opinions and observations so well researched and supported by verifiable facts. My, you surely do get a lot of mileage out of a story of just one lost drunk!

Another one of those who believes foreigners are the cause of all of Thailand's problems. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Not a nerve, but definitely my funny bone! Like I said, you do win the prize for best mileage from a single drunk guy story. AND 1st runner-up for making stuff up. "Highest percentage". "...drop by millions". "millions of less problems". The world knows the word "trillions" now. You could start salting your cries for attention with that.

Ever notice how much drunk foreigners Thailand attracts both men and women?

I'm surprised that anyone who wants to drink that much would come to Thailand to do it. Alcohol is quite expensive here (especially anything decent), and officially-sanctioned selling times are quite restrictive.

Family marts are ok with dogs sleeping around, why did they call the police? would it not be wiser choice to call an ambulance when someone collapses?blink.png

PS. When the doors open there is always a nice cool breeze, may be he wanted to have a good nap with a cool breezefacepalm.gif

"would it not be wiser choice to call an ambulance when someone collapses?"

He didn't collapse, he was sleeping, as you well know ("may be he wanted to have a good nap with a cool breeze") . But never mind, any excuse for a weak attempt at bashing the helpful Family Mart staff, eh?.

Oh I see, when somebody sleeps you call police or the medically trained family mart staff with their X-ray vision determined he was indeed healthy and just asleep.

It sure helps to think before posting nonsense.

How did they know he was American if no documents. !!!!!!

They asked him.

In his sleep? Or did you struggle with understanding that they could not wake him up.

If you gonna make a smart ass comment at least have enough wit to read the OP past the headline

Dear hidden Thai-bashers from Farangistan:

Please remember that in your home countries you have to pay taxes for using your infrastructure, and you'll be fined for misusing it.

Here you expect the locals to care for White Trash and all their littering, and if they charge you then you call it corruption.

Why don't you regard yourself as ambassadors of your countries and show some respect for theThai locals?

• Like 1

How did they know he was American if no documents. !!!!!!

They asked him.

In his sleep? Or did you struggle with understanding that they could not wake him up.

If you gonna make a smart ass comment at least have enough wit to read the OP past the headline

I read past the headline and they eventually woke him up and they asked him; he told them his name where he was from and where he was staying.

Comprehension not your strong suit?

Guess you don,t get out often enough nor spend much time reading. there are various articles written on alcoholism of foreigners in Thailand. The number one reason boredom. Guess they don,t have enough skills to keep themselves busy. Barely a day does not pass where i either see a drunk foreigner or hear about one from the locals.Spend some more time observing you might learn something.

.... apparently not as much time around bars as you do, no. 'Can see how that deprives me of your, umm, "perspective"... My cross to bear.

So you really think all the drunks end up in Thailand? Stereotypical rubbish. Alocholics everywhere in the world. Problems caused by alcohol everywhere in the world. Jerking knees all over the world. Sanctimonious bloviators all over the world. Thailand's problems obviously go far far deeper than a few intemperate drinkers from abroad, and are self-inflicted, not drunk-guy-asleep-on-the-curb inflicted. Get a grip: police have been rousting out drunks since time immemorial. Stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

• Like 1

i could not agree more! thank you for not being afraid to speak the TRUTH! Have never seen so much disrespect for the Thais and their culture. So much white trash here both male and female. Wish the Thai government would make it more difficult fot the trash that enters here. They give us all a bad name. Some very creepy foreigners here.

Please remember that in your home countries you have to pay taxes for using your infrastructure, and you'll be fined for misusing it.
Here you expect the locals to care for White Trash and all their littering, and if they charge you then you call it corruption.
Why don't you regard yourself as ambassadors of your countries and show some respect for theThai locals?

totally agree ! Many of the Euros are nothing but trouble. Never seen so many foreign alcoholics than here both male and female. ever visited Ban Huay Yang ? CREEPY ! add Pattaya, Hua Hin, Koh Samui, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Rai , Koh Phi Phi and Pai to that list.

Maybe stereotypical, but there's a tendency:
Some European countries tend to export the rather problematic parts of their populations (alcoholics, disabled, old) to other countries. To Mallorca once, and now to Thailand.

totally agree ! Many of the Euros are nothing but trouble. Never seen so many foreign alcoholics than here both male and female. ever visited Ban Huay Yang ? CREEPY ! add Pattaya, Hua Hin, Koh Samui, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Rai , Koh Phi Phi and Pai to that list.

Maybe stereotypical, but there's a tendency:

Some European countries tend to export the rather problematic parts of their populations (alcoholics, disabled, old) to other countries. To Mallorca once, and now to Thailand.

The story is about a drunk American.

• Like 1

And many have died here. i don,t think most foreigners understand the word sensible. Maybe you can explain to the pro drunks here what the word sensible means. Have witnessed more than a few get in some serious accidents and a few killed. Lucky they did not kill any others. Prue stupidity. The Thai cops could make a fortune if they had more road blocks and dragged every drunk foreigner out of their car and deported them. You think maybe they might learn something. I doubt it.

You cant stop drunks but perhaps a sensible alcohol serving culture would help rather than the typical Thai question "One more?" (i.e. we don't care if you die or not give us more money)

• Like 1

i could not agree more! thank you for not being afraid to speak the TRUTH! Have never seen so much disrespect for the Thais and their culture. So much white trash here both male and female. Wish the Thai government would make it more difficult fot the trash that enters here. They give us all a bad name. Some very creepy foreigners here.

"White trash"? What a racist. Get lost.

• Like 2

And this is news?

Agreed - without a stabbing or high dive from a hotel balcony, Pattaya One really struggles to come up with new content. The Thai woman who jumped from the second floor and landed on the car was, at the very least, doing her level best to give Howard something to write about.